• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Phenibut Megathread

is phenibut easy to OD on? was thinking of getting some but worried i might do too much searching for the high too quickly
i;m a bit of a doofus in that respect [h=2]༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽[/h]

I wouldn't say it's that easy to OD on, I mean if you use it responsible and keep the total dose from getting too high. I think I could say I've experience a "mild" OD from it, but I was basically taking it without regard to the total dose, very irresponsibly.

and this 'mild' OD, what occurred? just somnolence, some nausea? i understand Phenibut has some stimulation and some sedation to it so i'm ponderous.

Ok so I've been using thousands of grams of phenibut over the course of a few months, I'm actually withdrawing from a 25g a day habit.

It isn't easy to od on. As like die but if you dose way too high without working your way up to it you will black out you won't remember shit most likely. This was back when 15g got me super high and tingly all over. If I went up to 20g at that time I would be blacked out passed out on the floor with my girlfriend trying to wake me up and then me trying to sleep with Brittany ( my girlfriend) but I couldn't figure out that I was in fact, already talking to my girlfriend.

Total black out mode and that was not the first time. My friend with a much lower tolerance to me ended up blacking out, crashing his truck into a telephone pole and having seizures in the hospital. He probably felt high at 10g and did something stupi like 20 or 30g over like 12 hours.

Ewww I feel nauseous just thinking about those huge doses mentioned above. I'm taking a break from it today because I'm sick of feeling hyper from it. When taking phenibut, I actually need a benzo to calm the high down a bit. Or else I have a lot of energy and mania which can get a bit annoying at times. And I become extremely talkative.

is phenibut easy to OD on? was thinking of getting some but worried i might do too much searching for the high too quickly

Over-doing it on phenibut leaves an unpleasant aftermath which generally persuades people to take care in future. I've been using it for a few months now and most of the time I'm careful, but it can still be somewhat deceptive because it comes on slow and lasts quite a while, plus it's a pleasant feeling so it can be easy to re-dose a bit too much. As far as serious overdose, I think it would take a great deal of carelessness - this is definitely a much, much safer machine than GBL or GHB and in my opinion, the wakeful euphoria is much more enjoyable.

I'd say it's worth a try, might be an idea to take a light dose just before leaving the house for a few hours if you're worried about fiending.

I've tried doses from a 1/4 gram to a gram and I've yet to get any feeling at all. What's the high like?

What's the high like?

Cruisy..

It's not for everybody though. I have a taste for benzos and zopiclone etc. I have fun at the shops and music festivals drifting about in slow-motion, chatting without worrying that I'm saying the wrong thing all the time.. Phenibut gives me a somewhat similar feeling, but more manic; a more energetic euphoric feel than the slow-mo, care-free state of well-being I get from benzos and z-drugs.

That's just me though, a lot of people don't get much from it or don't find that sort of feeling enjoyable. Just makes some people lethargic or bored. If it's not for you, move on. All of this stuff can be very habit forming and it's not really something you'd want to aquire a taste for unnecessarily.

I've read a lot of things about Phenibut and frankly it annoyed me how miss informed they are. I've been reading about people taking doses like 300-500mg. This dose won't do anything. Maybe if it's your very first time then I can see how someone might see some effects. I personally take 10 grams a day, yes 10grams. At this dose it completely abolishes any and all anxieties especially socially. When I take this does I can talk to anyone about anything when without it I would be filled with fear and anxiety and not want to talk to anyone and life's obstacles seem like some huge monster. It makes you a motivated beast. I've been taking this dose every single day for years just about and I have never had any kind of tolerance issue or negative side affects. Frankly, a high dose of Phenibut turns you into a confident and very sociable person who doesn't stress about anything and can handle anything. It's really a super drug. Any dose over 12.5 grams however you will experience some nasty side effect and you won't get the results I've stated above. You must drink a good amount of caffeine with it however for you to feel its maximum effects. For example I drink two rockstars every day with it and maybe some coffee later. Because of its absolutely unbearable taste I always mix it with cranberry juice. I do 5 grams in one cup and 5 in the next. For best results wait 10-15 minutes between drinks. Slowly build up to 10 grams because If u go too fast and take to much for your tolerance it will make you vomit all day long. Try upping the dose by a gram or two everyday. Do not take Phenibut with any opiates or benzos. Opiates will make you vomit all day mixed with Phenibut. Mixing benzos with it is not a good idea either from what I've read but I haven't tried it because I don't see the point. One awesome side effect is that when you crash about 12 hours later (the Phenibut effects at this dose last 12 hours or beyond.) But the come down makes you very tired and is exellent for falling asleep especially if u have sleep troubles. Also do not mix it with Gabapentin because they will fight it out in your brain and you won't have a pleasant result. Sometimes it makes my stomach feel uncomfortable, so it would be a good idea to go to your doctor and tell them you've been really nauseous and ask for promethazine. It works wonders and is the best nausea med available. I take 50mg if I'm feeling nauseous. I take my Phenibut 2 hours before work cuz it takes a bit to kick in, go kill it at work, then go home and sleep. It will give you such a great nights sleep. The withdrawals if you want to call it that are easily handled with some Gabapentin say 3-4 grams and maybe the same or a little more the next day. And you will be feeling nice and normal mentally after that. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask (or possible flame) me. I am by no means a doctor or intending to tell anyone to use these drugs nor do I indorse it. I'm simply stating how I do it and the results I get. Hope you enjoyed the post, I'd love to hear your feedback. Thanks
Msg me

Anyone suggesting anything over 3g for a first time user is absolutely asking for trouble!

YOU TAKE A HIGH DOSE AND YOU WILL BLACK OUT, MY FRIEND WRECKED HIS TRUCK AND HAD MULTIPLE SEIZURES.

Start at th lowest possible dose and work your way up. If your feeling ballsy take 3g MAX FOR THE FIRST TIME.

This is a very powerful drug and the purpose of this forum is harm reduction.

Start at 500mg and work your way up, giving at least 4 hours in between doses.

EDIT:

Doses under a gram will have an effect on certain people. My girlfriend and my mom for instance can get the anti anxiety effects at under a gram. But if your trying to actually abuse it and get high ( which most of us on this forum are doing) then our dosages will be many times higher than the lowest therapeutic dose.

Be careful with this unforgiving drug.

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree. Start low and work the dose up. You really have no idea how your body react to phenibut.

Personally I have a habit of taking 5g Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday night. I've been doing this consistently for almost a year now. I've realized my time is basically wasted when the effects wear off. I went down to 4.75g today, I suppose I can bring it down ~250mg every few days or slow. My fear is I will end up using more etizolam than I am right now though (3-4mg a day). I have always had anxiety and have withdrawn from tramadol, kratom, suboxone over the last few years (though I used methoxetamine to ease most that)...but this seems so much harder. Ugh, how I regret letting this happen.

I'm on my taper and man, it's hard to disipline myself! It's funny how depressing thoughts come from no where while getting off. Thinking of my past failures, ex girlfriends, loss of good jobs, college drop out ect. How do others get through the mind tricks? This is so dehumanizing, if I can I think I would go to a detox clinic for a week to be medicated. But I don't have that luxury. Just to hear that time only makes it better is depressing on its own. I'm close to flushing my stash and drinking for the next 2 weeks straight.

Yeah I found myself on day 3 with nothing regretting past decisions and things that I couldn't possibly change while laying there trying to sleep. I've been out of work for a little over a month and I start my new job in less than 43 hours and I'm literally functioning on less than 20 hours of sleep in. 168 hours. I drank 3 24oz 5.9% beers tonight and still don't feel Like I can sleep for a prolonged amount of time.

I feel like my need to gain money is a reason to dose again. I don't even know how much to dose considering i have alcohol in my system and was taking 20g at once and then usually more a few hours later.

My last dose of 10g was approx 15 hours ago and that really didn't duo much and is still substantially lower than what I was dosing.

This drug is hard.

EDIT: 5 mins later.

I just took another 8g mixed with pickle juice in a shot. Taste is actually not too bad this way, never tried it before but that was the only thing in my fridge besides milk to mix it with.

My girlfriend will be home in 5 hours. I guess I'll report back tomorrow to see if I actually remember seeing her in the morning.

DISCLAIMER!
Do not mix alcohol and phenibut like in this post, I'm not advocating anyone to do what I've written here, especially at these doses. Just please use caution.

Last edited:
Pickle juice? Damn! What a trooper. I've been out of work for awhile too which depresses me. I'm actively looking for a job when I have my daily phenibut. When I don't have it I won't bother going to a interview. I had a few beers, wasnt wasted. My gf knows about phenibut and knows I'm weaning.

Wow never thought I could achieve this effect with phenibut

I took 2000mg earlier today. I am going to try 2250-2500mg later tomorrow morning. This stuff is really fucking strong, especially at these doses.

Yikes...I just take about 1.5g, dump it in my mouth, and wash it down with water. I do this until I reach my desired dose. It tastes VERY salty, but I can't imagine mixing it with anything else.

I want to post another side effect of mega dosing.

I've found that upwards of 15g doses cause confusion upon waking.

I took 8g with alcohol the other morning at about 4:00 am
Took another 15g at 9:20 am and went bed.

Woke up at 2pm went grocery shopping, walked the dogs with my girlfriend and mom by the water. They said I acted normal and not even high.

Had some awesome sex ( a very welcomed side effect!) and Went to sleep about 7pm and woke up at 1030pm

My girlfriend stated how she doesn't miss the confusion when I wake up and I said elaborate. I remember waking up and me telling her I was more tired 20 minutes ago when I woke up and she kept saying what? I had to repeat it twice and apparently I wasn't fully muttering the words, mostly just mumbling them. This happened with three different statements or questions I made.

I thought I was completely sayng them!

I didn't black out or not remember anything, and this was close to12 hours after the largest dose of the day!
I did only sleep for a short amount of time, my girlfriend and I work 3rd shift so we barely sleep and sleep whenever we can.

And this thread' purpose is what? If you just came to share with us about your phenibut use, I think I'll move this to BDD (which is cool).

I don't really mean to be a dick about it, but maybe I kinda do a little ;)