• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids So I took a norco marked m367. Scared of Fentanyl?

Ringo88

Bluelighter
And I just read that there have been issues lately with Fentanyl being pressed into these pills. What danger am I in? I got them from a new source. I took half of a 10mg about 2 hours ago, another half just now.

I'm alert, but very very worried and scared.

Please someone help me, I'm on the verge of a panic attack.

My buddy, who got it from his friend, asked the dude he got it from, and was told it was a prescription. I mean, wouldn't I have collapsed by now if it was Fentanyl? I feel pretty good, but I have an extremely low tolerance. I just worry, because I take about 7.5mg of Valium a day, and don't want to die.

Very very scared, please help!!

Last edited:
I should be ok if I have collapsed, or am not really dizzy, right? I just feel my usual Norco high, except my heart is racing from thinking I could die.

Ok, I should be fine. I just saw a new article about it, but it happened in California. I know I would have felt differently if it was Fentanyl. It's been about 40m since I took the other half.

My heart racing was obviously from panicking. Just gonna try to enjoy the rest of the buzz, and just lay off the shit for a while. Maybe it's a sign.

Last edited:
Youre fine. Dont let yourself get into a panic over something that isnt statistically plausible. Theres a far greater chance that its just hydrocodone

Thanks man. Yeah, I'm tapering my Valium again, that's why I have the weird dose. (7.5mg)

My anxiety has definitely been worse lately, and me reading that just set my mind off. Feeling much better now. Just gonna relax. Thanks man!

I love how you say you are scared and very nervous and started w/ a half of pill but then took the other half, even tho you were scared and nervous. lol

I love how you say you are scared and very nervous and started w/ a half of pill but then took the other half, even tho you were scared and nervous. lol

Well, that's because I read that article after I took the second half lol. But yeah, my wording was stupid lol.

The pills my friend seen warned about at a health office in the pill and garunteed to be ripped off attempting to buy heroin that the pills where labled norco 439 or some number, but I did see a picture talking about yours googling it too. Really though next time don't freak out, but keep narcan on hand. Even people who use opiates to manage chronic pain responsibly should keep narcan on hand... A baby would think it's candy and an exhausted or older person may forget they have already taken one then take an extra on accident. All situations narcan is good to have around any prescribed opiates... Really it should be a regulation or something to provide an injectable narcan solution with any opiate script especially with the new auto injectors that are dosed too low sometimes and need to be pressed firm or may not penetrate deep enough.

First, I don't think they're going to waste their time counterfeiting norco with a cheap street value.. It'd be oxyER 80's, oxyIR 40's etc

Second when I get 80's, I bite them in half , the fake ones are green straight through, and the real ones are white in the middle.
You can also tell by the taste of there ok or not.

These cheap fentanyl analogues are starting to irritate me. But like stated before, most people wouldnt bother faking vicodin. Not to say that that doesnt happen, but statistically speaking, you most likely have vicodin.

But this shit is getting out of hand, if youre going to score on the streets, get a test kit. Feel free to update us.

- SS373dOH

Sorry i cant mAnage to poste i cant select a prefix for some reason but this is an emergency.

My friend is about to try some sort of codeine bit he is unsure about the dosage. Its his first time with opiates.

The prduct is Makatussin
5ml contains 10mg of chlorydrate dihydrocodone, 15mg chlohydrate diphenhydramine

I recommended him to take a Benocten against the scratching.

Benocten is a antihistamin 1st generation.

I need your help he is unpatient and I'm trying to avoid him doing something stupid.

He wants to dri.k the whole buttle so thatS 160 mg of chlorydrate dihydrocodone is this too much ?

Sorry i cant mAnage to poste i cant select a prefix for some reason but this is an emergency.

My friend is about to try some sort of codeine bit he is unsure about the dosage. Its his first time with opiates.

The prduct is Makatussin
5ml contains 10mg of chlorydrate dihydrocodone, 15mg chlohydrate diphenhydramine

I recommended him to take a Benocten against the scratching.

Benocten is a antihistamin 1st generation.

I need your help he is unpatient and I'm trying to avoid him doing something stupid.
1 teaspoon should be what the bottle states, that would contain 5ml which is 10mg of hydrocodone (NOT codeine by the way, hydrocodone is stronger) and the 15mg of diphenhydramine. i wouldn't take the benocten unless he doe start itching because diphenhydramine is already an antihistamine

BUT i'm no doctor so to be on the safe side he could start with half of a teaspoon if you're really worried.

He wANTS To het high but i keep telling him to take only a quarter but he says that it won't be enough, how much is a norMal dose? i prefer him to not od becauser than him not feel anything so he takes all and od. What would be a good effect.dosing so he is satisfied?

He took half of the bottle already so thats 80mg of dihydrocodone is this dangerous for a first timer ?

If the website I just looked I correct in stating it's about 6 times as strong as hydrocodone yes that is a pretty dangerous dose

Idk F dihydrocodine is same as codeine phosphate but if it is, 80mg is nothing.

Lol this reminds me of a time a few years ago.
I knew this guy claiming to have the hookup on some really cheap Oxy 80's, and all this good shit.

The first time that dumb son-of-a-bitch showed me that blister pack(which looked pretty legit, actually) I knew it was fake shit. I mean Oxy 80's in a blister pack? Who the fuck does that? What pharmacy does that, ya know? I'm pretty sure pharmacies use Bottles, and i'm pretty sure they buy the shit in giant 500 count bottles, not tiny little blister-packs.

Needless to say, these pills, God help us, these pills were the most obvious fakes i'd ever seen....i'd probably never seen any before then!

So I was out of my usual shit, a little sick, so I tried sniffing just a little 1/4 pill (which if it was real Oxy 20mg would be VERY noticeable, even with a tolerance, especially in the shape I was in).

TLDR; IDK to this day, what the fuck was in those pills, but later that night I pissed orange at one point, and I was completely (just like OP) anxiety-ridden, which is not common for me. No buzz or anything at all, just felt like shit for dumbass homie getting my hopes up just to have fake pills.
The MORAL OF THE STORY; Don't take drugs from strangers folks, or any otherwise unscrupulous characters.

As far as Fentanyl in Norco 10's....God help us all what the fuck is this world coming to??

P.S. If I could find the sick fucks that make counterfeit pills (with dodgy active ingredients, especially!) I would beat their faces into pulps, bite off their noses, ears, etc....and then lock them in a shipping crate and have a fuse wired to 4 barrels of Napalm...I'd set off the napalm, let them burn for 90 seconds-240 seconds, then extinguish them with giant fire extinguishers.

And then when they went to the hospital, i'd steal their pain meds, and their cash, and i'd give em' all a bunch of fake pills that I made with dodgy substances in my basement. Pathetic cocksuckers...

P.S. If I could find the sick fucks that make counterfeit pills (with dodgy active ingredients, especially!) I would beat their faces into pulps, bite off their noses, ears, etc....and then lock them in a shipping crate and have a fuse wired to 4 barrels of Napalm...I'd set off the napalm, let them burn for 90 seconds-240 seconds, then extinguish them with giant fire extinguishers.

Cook for 90-240 seconds, or, until juices run clear.