Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Kratom + Cocaine - Experienced - combo

Yxes

Greenlighter
Sorry for such a long post, I'm pretty on it with the Coke, Kratom, and alcohol. Sure does make me wanna write!

So, this will actually be my first post so I figured I may as well make it informative! I'm currently on Kratom, cocaine, and alcohol so I have the urge to write something! However the thread is only about my Kratom + cocaine combo. Here ya go! It's worth the read if you're interested in the combo.

I have experimented with this combo plenty of times and have had nothing but positive results! I usually start off by taking my Kratom in capsule form (high quality, I generally take about 4 grams, but with my current tolerance I'm up to 10 grams for the same effect), then I immediately snort a couple lines of some pretty good cocaine. The lines will usually hold me over until the Kratom kicks in about an hour later, given I don't like to do any more lines than the first few until I feel the Kratom kick in because it tends to keep the Kratom from kicking in if I do too much before hand. Once I got nice and warm, fuzzy, and that slight opiate buzz from the Kratom I proceed to snort some coke, and I usually need to take quite a bit more Coke when on Kratom, but find it 100% worth it. Here's how it feels:

If you've ever taken good Kratom, you will probably know what I'm talking about. Take the full body opiate buzz feeling (with the right dosage) and multiply that by 3x; I get that feeling within a minute of snorting some lines usually. It is absolutely blissful. The warm, fuzzy, sedating Kratom buzz turns into a full body euphoria that is quite hard to describe. It amplifies the effects of the Kratom like crazy, and stimulates me just the perfect amount! It takes the edge off of the cocaine while increasing the euphoria from both Coke and Kratom, it's fantastic. The more Coke I do, the better everything feels. Usually Coke makes me somewhat jittery and anxious, usually very tolerable though. With kratom, I experience (not kidding) ZERO negative side effects. This is just me though, Kratom can make some people pretty sick. I feel as though the euphoria after the Coke lasts much longer than cocaine on its own, and the urge to do more Coke is significantly decreased which is a huge plus for me, even though it takes a higher amount to get going. I still get the very talkative, stimulated, euphoric effects from the cocaine without the anxiety, jitters, and things like jaw clenching, involuntary muscle movements, and all unpleasant effects of Coke. And the best part of all, if you finish your Coke in a reasonable amount of time and can come down from it still feeing good effects from the Kratom, sleeping is a breeze. This combo is much better than my previous favorite, Xanax and Coke. Although the high was better, I'm convinced Kratom is much healthier for me than any benzo. That's the best description I can give from my personal experience, I hope it's nice and informative/thorough for you guys. I would highly recommend this for anyone who maybe isn't too fond of the edgy Coke feeling, or just plain wants to increase the euphoria, however if you've never taken Kratom/Coke or both, I'd most definitely get some experience with the two before attempting the combo, as with any drugs.

Of course, all good things have some sort of downside. I'm not full hooked on coxaine, but I do have my cravings and break and do some every so often. Ever since I have tried the Kratom + Coke combo, any time I take Kratom I crave cocaine because of how fantastic the euphoria is, which empties my wallet and isn't the best habit to get into..

Add some alcohol into the mix and god damn..... More sedative and the Kratom body buzz increases even MORE!

Thanks for reading and I hope I was able to provide some good information for you guys! Be safe fellas, it's fun but I'm sure it comes with its dangers as well.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_cocaine
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_kratom
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_ethanol
substancecode_alcohols
substancecode_gabaergics
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah its also my favourite combo,done it plenty of times.As you would expect,the kratom dulls the negative effects of the coke(overstimulation,which is btw only because the coke is laced,pure(90+%)cocaine does not make you jittery,its a gently ride to baseline)
The euphoria from that combo is really outstanding and really comes close to a mdma peak,but youre not that fucked up,you are still functional and talkaktive and you dont talk shit like on mdma.
However,i would advise against the consumption of alcohol on top of that combo,because of the metabolite cocaethylene,also alcohol tends to make the experience more dizzy.
I also found that after a certain amount of coke the kratom looses its ability to out combat the jitteryiness and axniety of the coke comedown,usually after a whole gram.Then you have to ride out the crash,then after 2 hours one should redose with kratom to go back to that relaxed state of contemptment

Of course, all good things have some sort of downside. I'm not full hooked on coxaine, but I do have my cravings and break and do some every so often. Ever since I have tried the Kratom + Coke combo, any time I take Kratom I crave cocaine because of how fantastic the euphoria is, which empties my wallet and isn't the best habit to get into..

Add some alcohol into the mix and god damn..... More sedative and the Kratom body buzz increases even MORE!

LOL i thought it was only me,everytime im on kratom i get huge coke cravings,and your judgement is impaired so often you will buy some coke.I also get very good soft flake coke for a dirt cheap price and that makes it even harder,knowing that i can get a night of full on euphoria for a cheap price

Last edited:
Sorry for such a long post, I'm pretty on it with the Coke, Kratom, and alcohol. Sure does make me wanna write!

So, this will actually be my first post so I figured I may as well make it informative! I'm currently on Kratom, cocaine, and alcohol so I have the urge to write something! However the thread is only about my Kratom + cocaine combo. Here ya go! It's worth the read if you're interested in the combo.

I have experimented with this combo plenty of times and have had nothing but positive results! I usually start off by taking my Kratom in capsule form (high quality, I generally take about 4 grams, but with my current tolerance I'm up to 10 grams for the same effect), then I immediately snort a couple lines of some pretty good cocaine. The lines will usually hold me over until the Kratom kicks in about an hour later, given I don't like to do any more lines than the first few until I feel the Kratom kick in because it tends to keep the Kratom from kicking in if I do too much before hand. Once I got nice and warm, fuzzy, and that slight opiate buzz from the Kratom I proceed to snort some coke, and I usually need to take quite a bit more Coke when on Kratom, but find it 100% worth it. Here's how it feels:

If you've ever taken good Kratom, you will probably know what I'm talking about. Take the full body opiate buzz feeling (with the right dosage) and multiply that by 3x; I get that feeling within a minute of snorting some lines usually. It is absolutely blissful. The warm, fuzzy, sedating Kratom buzz turns into a full body euphoria that is quite hard to describe. It amplifies the effects of the Kratom like crazy, and stimulates me just the perfect amount! It takes the edge off of the cocaine while increasing the euphoria from both Coke and Kratom, it's fantastic. The more Coke I do, the better everything feels. Usually Coke makes me somewhat jittery and anxious, usually very tolerable though. With kratom, I experience (not kidding) ZERO negative side effects. This is just me though, Kratom can make some people pretty sick. I feel as though the euphoria after the Coke lasts much longer than cocaine on its own, and the urge to do more Coke is significantly decreased which is a huge plus for me, even though it takes a higher amount to get going. I still get the very talkative, stimulated, euphoric effects from the cocaine without the anxiety, jitters, and things like jaw clenching, involuntary muscle movements, and all unpleasant effects of Coke. And the best part of all, if you finish your Coke in a reasonable amount of time and can come down from it still feeing good effects from the Kratom, sleeping is a breeze. This combo is much better than my previous favorite, Xanax and Coke. Although the high was better, I'm convinced Kratom is much healthier for me than any benzo. That's the best description I can give from my personal experience, I hope it's nice and informative/thorough for you guys. I would highly recommend this for anyone who maybe isn't too fond of the edgy Coke feeling, or just plain wants to increase the euphoria, however if you've never taken Kratom/Coke or both, I'd most definitely get some experience with the two before attempting the combo, as with any drugs.

Thanks for reading and I hope I was able to provide some good information for you guys! Be safe fellas, it's fun but I'm sure it comes with its dangers as well.

The thing is, if you have coke that makes you jittery and anxious, it's like most coke bad quality and these effects are due to cuts... Really good coke, which only very few can get their hands on, ever, makes you actually quite relaxed, makes you feel like you say Kratom and coke together makes you feel... Also, both coke and kratom plus the combo upper and downer are bad for the heart.

Last but not least, coke, good coke, gives this full body orgasm already by itself, very intense! Maybe look up a new source for your coke, this is not healthy... No way.

In the US anyway, I have come across actually good coke like 3 times ever (in 18 years of drug use). Most every time some friends get coke and start raving about how good it is, it barely even numbs me and just makes me feel jittery. The first time I had good coke, I did two tiny spoons (seriously no more than 15-20mg for each spoon), one in each nostril, and immediately my entire face went numb and I felt absolutely perfect and full of love and warmth and talked and laughed and after an hour or so it gently faded away leaving me feeling 100% fine. Everyone is always talking about having good coke but 99% of the time their shit is cut to hell and barely contains cocaine at all.