Who here loves Disco House?

LSD-Magic

Bluelighter
I love Disco House. It's one of the best genres of EDM of all time. Do you love Disco House?

Give me some more tracks or artists, StarOceanHouse so I dont have to scour youtube all night. If we include Nu disco I could contribute.

Makes up about 50% of my listening time. So yes!

I'd say much of what you might call 'disco house' gets put into progressive or uplifting house but its all basically nu-disco. I think it also probably peaked from about 2002-7. For me anything with a decent four on the floor and/or high BPM could count :)

Thats the problem with genres. Just confuses me. :) I will say a lot of the nu-disco stuff shares more in common with deep house these days than actual house.

I realize the hypocrisy of saying genres confuse me in one sentence and stating three of them in the next. :)

Haha... I'm with you there. Music is so fluid but the language to categorise it less so, especially when the same piece might skirt several genres. On the plus side, it means you end up being introduced to lots of stuff you might not bother with otherwise. At least for me anyway, as I'm too picky usually...

That is really the best part of the whole trying to label each piece of music. Some just dont fit perfectly and when searching for some house may get a little disco and love it. At least for me its totally true.

Theres nothing in the world that would make me love gabber though. I search the other way when I hear it. :p

Aaaah...Disco House! One of my favourite genres.
I even picked up the nickname 'Disco Jon' in days of old.
Anyone fancy a dance!?

Give me some more tracks or artists, StarOceanHouse so I dont have to scour youtube all night. If we include Nu disco I could contribute.

well according to wikipedia, nu-disco is synonymous with disco house. feel free to flood this thread with nu-disco %)