• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Overwatch

So is this game worth purchasing for PC? been looking into adding another game to my collection, and the last 2 games I purchased I just couldn't get into them. (fear & fallout 4), I really enjoy playing TF2 and I hear overwatch is kind of like it?

So is this game worth purchasing for PC? been looking into adding another game to my collection, and the last 2 games I purchased I just couldn't get into them. (fear & fallout 4), I really enjoy playing TF2 and I hear overwatch is kind of like it?

Yeah it has similar mechanics to TF2 but the game is designed to feel more 'competitive'.

TF2 is more chaotic and wild while Overwatch is more polished and structured. The most signficant difference (apart from the ultimate's) is Overwatch is only 6v6 while team fortress is usually 16v16. Which means there's a huge emphasis on team cohesion which makes the game feel more competitive.

The upside to Overwatch is there's 27 classes to choose from and there always adding more and re-balancing the game so there's a lot to experiment with.

Last edited:
Hmmmm, so which is better, the $39 or the $59 deal? Not really sure what the big deal is, does the game that cost's more come with more features that I would have to get later down the road if I were to buy the cheaper one? I'd really hate to miss out on something. whatcha think?

Get the cheaper one.

As far as I remember the more expensive one just contains limited in-game skins for Overwatch classes and some cosmetics for other Blizzard games.

cool man, and will do.

Do you happen to play on the PC? I really enjoy playing with fellow bluelighters=)

I will update later with my in-game user ID or whatever it is.

No worries man.

Yeah I also play on PC when I get time. Unfortunately though i'm based in Australia, so apart from the time zone.. my connection to U.S servers is really bad for this type of game :/