• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - V2 - Second mortgage on my wardrobe

Rinsed and washed? pointless and a waste of both water, cleaning products, the energy used in the process of supplying, cleaning and treating the water, as well as any cleaning products you might use and for that matter the ATP used to power cellular respiration when you move your muscles to turn taps or scrub shit.

Two other reasons it is utterly pointless. Any glass or plastic isn't recycled in the state it is in when you toss it into the recycling bin, as proof of that pudding, they would stipulate no broken glass or damaged bottles. It all has to be melted down. And for paper it would have to be bleached, and sent all the way back through the pulp states, including treatment with oxidizing agents.

Think a bit of burnt-on baked beans and tomato sauce is capable of surviving the temperatures required to melt steel? how about molten glass and beer stains, bits of coagulated milk protein?

Don't waste your (or his, rather) time, there just is not the least point in cleaning them. They do it. And so I've heard, quite a bit ends up in chinese landfill sites. Thats nice of them, no?

Giving a shit is good, Do give a shit, hell give two. Just don't fill a bathtub with faeces and snorkle in it singing ave fuckin' maria.
That is both true and the funniest thing i have read in ages. Thanks LC

Dude, I remember My shoe thread summat like 6 years ago and you loved it! They were hawt shoes though. More sexy time than just day to day time. No one creams over day to day shoes. They' ve gotta be hot!

I don't really give a fuck about shoes; it's all about the occupants and the textiles that adorn them.

There's something about the fabric of the sock things in the first picture that does it for me ;)

Aside from cannabis, I bought all three volumes of The Green Flag: A History of Irish Nationalism by Robert Kee.

This is an anti-what have you bought recently-FFS...I knew we were skint but just put a record on and realised the GOOD AMP...the lovely amp..has been replaced by some tinny piece of shit..or maybe I just can't operate it.

I have decided to sell all my decent shoes. Probably the only shit I have ever bought that actually does go up in value.

Today I bought some Fags...:|

Fuck Me!! It's like a PC on steroids...

Where would you plug in the USB cables?

NSFW:
article-1092179-02B410A9000005DC-304_468x733.jpg

3f917db9-e1ad-4c91-9975-4559cbc1d645.jpg

Loads of fun this thing is. You can use it every day when you have a few spare minutes.

Might be interesting to use the RC link and control circuitry to gut that thing and replace it with a much bigger, more powerful, fuel-driven motor, plus a proper sized reciever and transmitter.

I'd love one of those things with a camera on it, Hell, some shielding from the electromagnetic pulse, and a small engine connected to a dynamo and appropriate transformers, mount a vircator coupled to a suitable waveguide, powered by a marx generator on the undercarriage, using the camera with a a triad of semiconducter lasers in the IR spectrum and something to sense the IR reflection for target aquisition and a pair of gauss cannon on the 'wingtips' (I.e the axis parallel to the forward-rear orientation of the flightpath could be fun to play with.

Nice. I'm liking the suede up around the ankle styles atm. I've just bought these for a wedding.

26122594_A_p.jpg

Those 3 strap navy shoes have a zip up the back, which I'm liking. They're a pain to get on though.

Valkyrie I'm loving the buckled shoes, great heel and I bet easy to wear too, they look comfy.

What are you wearing them with for the wedding?

Black, blue and turquoise maxi dress which I usually wear with wedge sandals but as it's a winter wedding I needed new shoes (of course). I thought they might rub across the front at the top but they don't, they're really comfy. I've put an insole in them and had them on all day today. They look great with jeans and they're my new favourite shoes <3 From Clarks!

One of these Dyson jobs. Love it, now I don't mind vacuuming - no wires, no plugs, and the vacuum weight rests on itself meaning it's super light to move around. Dust all gone!

dyson-v8-absolute-8.jpg

A Birth Certificate that, 10mins afterwards, was found so I will have 2..... whenever it turns up.

Bought my partner a lovely pair of cufflinks for his birthday - strangely I cannot find a picture them on the net. Small, silver, (mont Blanc but not on their site or I've forgot what they looked like). I'll grab a photo in a few days when he opens them - also bought him the new Mont Blanc aftershave (again not on their site) but its called 'Emblem', if you have never smelled this range try it - the one called 'Legend' (white bottle) is so nice.

a train ticket to brighton for tomorrow and sOME HEROIN OFC haah

I might or might not have resisted the temptation offered by a shoe shop.

No pics until I have re-done my nails, though .....