Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD/330ug - Moderate Experience - mind beautifully blown

morphine-dreams

Bluelighter
Experience: lots of prior experience with psychedelics including ++++mushroom trips but only experienced acid in 110ug doses.

I had taken 4mg etizolam the night before, and was smoking weed throughout the experience. I also had a beer.

I'm still coming down, so forgive me if this trip report is all over the place. I've just had the best psychedelic experience of my life (so far, anyway). My mindset prior to the trip was actually not that great at all. I was frustrating about messing up my sleep schedule and wasn't sure if I'd even follow through with dropping acid, as I'd planned all week. And then I was like nah, to hell with it. I set this day aside to do drugs so I'm gonna do drugs and ate a tab and opened a beer. The come up was kind of a haze as I was drinking (and it's been a while since I drank so my tolerance is low), and honestly I was still feeling the etizolam, but I was having a great time so I decided to eat another tab. And then another.

At the peak, I was sitting outside while my boyfriend was grilling up some burgers. When I closed my eyes, I just sank into hyperspace. Multiple realities. It was as if I were unearthing humanities greatest secrets one second, and then the next, I'd be carelessly drifting through space in a meditative mindset, all with neon tribal patterns swirling all around me. Opening my eyes was crazy, because I was just sitting on my back porch, and yet in the 5 or 10 minutes that had passed, I felt like I'd seen...too much to ever be able to summarize in a trip report.

After the initial mindfuck, I proceeded to be flooded with very vivid, joyous memories of my childhood. Simple things like games I used to play, shows I watched, toys I had, just happy little moments, things that brought me joy, etc. But what was incredible was how utterly lifelike they were, as if I were being transported back to the moment and was able to feel it, just like I did as a child. It was astounding to me that things seemingly long forgotten are merely buried in the conscious and can indeed, be dug up. As someone who's had a generally difficult childhood, I found this surge of positive memories to be incredibly healing.

After that, it was just the usual good acid trip headspace, but the visuals were better than any I've seen leading up to this! Bright neon patterns EVERYWHERE, the grains in the wood floors were shimmering and opalescent. Rainbow. Everything was rainbow. And neon. And technicolor. And just....fucking fantastic. Really fucking fantastic.

Now it's winding down and I've never written a TR report, but just had to after my most incredible psychedelic experience to date.

Peace and love :)

Edit: is there anywhere on bluelight where you can just talk about intense/healing psychedelic trips? I have so much that I just need to get out, and I think my bf is sick of hearing it lol. LSD has done incredible things for my psyche, after years of conventional medicine and "wisdom" doing very little.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
good to hear this benefited you in a positive way contributing to making your life a better one, helping heal.

Thats what these are meant to be used for, to help us reach peak performance

Absolutely :)

My parents were very emotionally abusive and neglectful (I had complex PTSD, have mostly worked through already it but sti1ll) and up until now, I retained mostly only negative, even traumatic, memories. This trip put me back into all the happy, positive moments. It felt like it let me relive them and as a result, I have so much more to appreciate. It's interesting how the negative memories can stick around but you can completely forget about the great ones. I realized that those experiences should shape me as a person, as opposed to the negative ones that only resulted in constant anger at world.

Psychedelics have been helping me for a while now, but this particular trip has really given me a new outlook on life. I feel like I was very broken emotionally for most of my life (I'm 20 by the way, for anyone wondering), and while of course positive life changes have probably been the most important factors, every time I trip I kind of feel as if I'm getting pieced back together, if that makes sense. Psychedelics have given me a natural confidence in myself that I've never had before.

I know I'm just rambling now but it's nice to get it out. When I used to say I was happy, I knew it was a blatant lie. I may still have some work to do, but for the first time in basically my whole life do I feel genuinely happy and at peace with myself. And thanks to anyone replying to or jusr reading this long ass post, it's not something I can really talk about to with most people in my life, so it's great talking to fellow psychedelic enthusiasts.