• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how would you compare it to high dose oxy. i have yet to try done myself.

i turned it down when i was last offered it in favour of an oxy taper plan (bad idea). is it a lot more fun than bupe ?

OT: got a box of oxynorm IR 20s today. am burning through em fast as fk. only got 13 left and imma pop 3 more now.

so yeah on a shit tonne of oxy

gonna have a bong of swazi gold then a bit later 2mg of loprazolqam

Way more fun than bupe Whosajigga

OT: 3mg bupe SL + 4mg clonazepam SL + 3 Fat Tire Amber Ales + Marlboro Reds

Praying the PO don't drop me since I ate some bzd's

0.5mg clonazepam
2.5tsp RVI/GVMD kratom
3 bowls indica

Successfully endured benzo wd and celebrated by taking the last half mg I had. Good riddance (for now...). Sedated as fuck, although not nearly as much as some of you haha.

My tolerance(s) are getting lower since I'm tapering just about every substance I use. Plan to make them non-existent then have a few nice ol' binges (rinse, repeat).

had 60mg hydrocodone and 4mg clonazepam earlier. The epicentre of the Japanese Earthquake is near Sapporo, Japan in about half an hour if my time is right and it is the telepathic bears that provided the information, Miprocin has been talking about it for days and you need to use Telepathy to warn Sapporo of what is coming, 900 people could die.

Update: I think it happens about 10:18AM in Japan

Last edited:
bourbon

will smoke a spliff of chocolope later but i probably have to retake my drug test on monday or tuesday. so saturday/sunday gonna be dry which sux a lot. i cant wait to have this BS behind me. drugs tests are the worst.

anyway im gettin nice n comfy, doin wat i do every day. sit on my futon, window open, ceiling fan on, fluorescent light/black light in the corner, playing music n browsin memes collectin em to catalogue and re-use.

been watching serial experiments lain mostly cuz its a 1998 anime (puts it in real good company), im having a hard time following the story but the aesthetic of its animation is real cool...

anyway imma go forth to other corners of my internet, i'll be back later if more bruddas post in here.

Been chilling all day on 500ug of some clonazolam(or at least that's what the Chinese vendor I bought 5 grams from told me ;)). My tolerance to benzos is nonexistent as I've only had 2 bars and 2 valiums since birth. This is my first endeavor into the world of benzo Rc's and it feeling of wonder getting high off one ten thousandth of the sack lol. Strange times these are indeed.

talking to me? yeah i smoke reefer. between dusk and bedtime 99% of the time.

i used to run too MrRuns, 16 minute 5ks all fall back in high school. i always felt 10 milers or a half (13.1) was my best distance but i never raced one. running is great for detox. nowadays i just weightlift. running is no way to keep muscle on :D yet the endorphins are second to none

How long could you be looking at for a violation?^

Idk i think 90 days, but the courts weren't very clear on it. I know my PO has never once said anything about it either which is unusual but if no jail time is demmed necessary thats fine by me haha, my probation officer is completely disorganized and lost

As am I considering Im still gone of 2 hits of strong LSD-25 I took last night around 7 pm, shocked this lucy has this much legs with still very prominent effects. I'm still tripping really hard

OT: Basically strong ass acid + I don't think the 150mg d-meth I smoked while tripping helped at all with mental-stability lol + 1mg clonazepam + 3mg bupe SL

Apparently, traded some Suboxone for some 0.5mg clonazepam tabs last night, good choice after this trip. Im still seeing high definitions of geometrical patterns, almost to where my whole vision can get all-encompassed

Last edited:
0.25mg brotizolam & 160mg morphine. Gonna take another 60mg morphine & 10mg diazepam.

2mg bupe plugged
Coffee
Nicotine
LSD-afterglow-rainbow-sludge-mindfuck still running strong as well as the stimulation from the 150-200mg d-meth shards I plugged and smoked last night

Ate a lot of morphine, like 500mg over 6-7 hours. Some chewed, but most of it taken whole to make it last longer

Status
Not open for further replies.