• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, mostly because of the much cheaper cost. I would do dope more often if I had more $ to blow on it.

In a few days I'll have some extra $ again and I can buy dope again for a change. :p

OT: Same as before, but also having some wine now.

^bet you belgique guys pay less than us for your scripted oxys. i'd bet the car on that.

ot: a lot of H china white chunks - crushed and insufflated . now nodding severely in and out of consciousness, possibly near "twitchnodding" tier nodding - what I call repeated twitches on the brink of consciousness - probably a very dangerous form of nodding as twitchnodding only occurs on high , high dose opiate and strong benzo(loprazolam and sometimes alprazolam and clobazam) combos.

I will twitchnod 1 in out of say 7 normal nodding occasions (bear in mind I don't often nod on oxy and do H maybe once a week atm, but very aggressively when I have cash).

Goddamn it feels good to be opioid/opiate free, at last! Had stopped using H but had still be tapering down with suboxone, but now I'm done with that too. Now I can just focus on making lots of money. :) (which hopefully won't be eventually destined for more hair-on, trololol)

I have 1 shot worth of dope left, though, which I'm saving for a *SPECIAL OCCASSION* Being that I know where it's located, and the fact that it was *unusually good heroin*, I can't help but wonder just how long it'll last, though....8(

The only thing I've had so far today is 3 or 4 cups of coffee. I still have about an ounce of chronic to work through, though. I'm also working on growing a couple dozen cannabis plants which should be providing a good yield by the end of the summer. :) Life is OK!

Question to the wider opioid-using audience here. When do you enjoy taking opioids more? Fresh in the morning, or tired in the evening? Or no difference for you folk?

Late afternoon or evening.

Haha alright if we're gonna get down to brass tax here on what combo we take to get that perfect buzz, Ill gladly contribute.
Alright so I usually wake up and smoke a spliff which gets me feeling relaxed but at the same time ready for the day. Right after the spliff I pop around 60 mg of addy with around 4 mgs of xanax which instead of cancelling each other out, it actually gives me a synergistic feeling that's similar to mdma. I get all the great speedy effects from the addy without the edginess and tweaked out feeling cause of the zannys. When I'm peaked out on that combo I'll usually smoke a bowl of some blue dream (great strain) which perfectly complements the pill combo. Then I'll hit the bar if it's on the weekend with my boys and drink a few beers and try talk to a few chick's cause I feel like a social, conversational expert at this point but i prolly sound like a jackass. After an hour or so at the bar I'll redose on the addy or if my boy is good with some good blow I'll do that coupled with another benzo to smooth out the edges. After we're done at the bar we'll go back to the apartment and break down a few 30 mg oxys and zannys bars and mix the blow with it in each line which puts me at a point where it's honestly overwhelming how good I feel. Then we'll prolly smoke some bud again and then at this point I'm so fucking high it's unbelievable because of the extreme overload of dopamine. We'll then take whatever drugs we have left to the titty bar and once you flash a dozen 30 mg oxys or some blow to a strippie, then she'll tell all her "colleagues" then next thing you know we're all in the "v.i.p" section which is dingy as hell but its free if the owner isn't there. I'll do some more of the blow/30 lines with the best looking one I can find then it's lapdances galore all night for "free" (or somethin else if I get lucky) but when we run out of shit our presence is no longer desired lol. So then we'll leave and on the way back we'll smoke another blunt then I'll pop a few more zannys to come down off the 2 grams of blow I probably put up my nose at the club then I just feel relaxed and ready to hit the sack.
This scenario happens probably once a week but the whole day is just blissful as fuck so that's by far my best high/experience to obtain. Gets very pricey however so unless you have a good paying job, don't fuck with it.
Feel free to comment if you can relate to my combos or if you have any suggestions to make it even better.

drinkin whiskey, doin some superb cocaine, and trying to figure out whether I should do kratom. also there's nitrous. I don't even know what to do. id like to not die if possible. wheres ketamine when you need it.

^ I've taken all the other benzos you mentioned but not clobazam...is that a good one?

Bromazepam is probably my favorite out of the ones you listed...good anxiolytic action, minimal sedation at therapeutic doses. I like that. Another one that has a similar effect profile which I've always wanted to try is oxazepam. I don't think it's prescribed in the USA, though.

Yo clonezapam is actually one of the strongest benzos. Yeah zannys pack a punch cause they're mainly used for panic attacks so they're fast acting but clonazapam is used for general anxiety so it stays in your system longer and it's the same strength as xanax mg wise. If you pop a 2 mg clon it might take a little longer but when it hits you I personally think it's more relieving and euphoric than other benzos. (Etizolam is up there) And like I said it lasts much longer. So if you pop it at like noon you'd still be chillin by bedtime.
Clonazepam is good shit but moderation is absolutely key when dealing with any benzo obviously. The w/d is absolute hell on your psyche and can change your personality
Be safe

Clonazepam is my favorite benzodiazepine out of all the ones I've tried. IME it has good therapeutic value, I much prefer it to alprazolam or anything else I've tried tranquilizer-wise, really

Luckily, as it's one of the most common benzodiazepines in the USA. :) I haven't taken any clonazepam in...probably close to a year now, though.

finished the coke, high af on kratom, bought a bottle of red wine, now im just waiting til the coke wears off to do the whip-it. also about to smoke a spliff.

aye, it be lit fam.

Kratom, just like yesterday, and the day before that, etc etc. Gotta pass a drug test to get a job here soon. I'm broke af.

Yo clonezapam is actually one of the strongest benzos. Yeah zannys pack a punch cause they're mainly used for panic attacks so they're fast acting but clonazapam is used for general anxiety so it stays in your system longer and it's the same strength as xanax mg wise. If you pop a 2 mg clon it might take a little longer but when it hits you I personally think it's more relieving and euphoric than other benzos. (Etizolam is up there) And like I said it lasts much longer. So if you pop it at like noon you'd still be chillin by bedtime.
Clonazepam is good shit but moderation is absolutely key when dealing with any benzo obviously. The w/d is absolute hell on your psyche and can change your personality
Be safe

He asked about clobazam though which is another benzo. ;) Clonazepam is one of the most popular ones, I'm sure he's tried that.
I prefer almost any long acting benzo to clonazepam. It's decent but not even close to being at the top of my list.

OT: 160mg oxy, gonna shoot another 80mg. I feel a little shitty from the speed+wine+benzos+oxy combo from yesterday; I blame the former 2 drugs. :p Also 25mg hydroxyzine, 0.25mg triazolam and 12mg bromazepam.

He asked about clobazam though which is another benzo. ;) Clonazepam is one of the most popular ones, I'm sure he's tried that.
I prefer almost any long acting benzo to clonazepam. It's decent but not even close to being at the top of my list.

OT: 160mg oxy, gonna shoot another 80mg. I feel a little shitty from the speed+wine+benzos+oxy combo from yesterday; I blame the former 2 drugs. :p Also 25mg hydroxyzine, 0.25mg triazolam and 12mg bromazepam.

How much wine did you consume to feel shitty from it the next day?

OT: nice morning, woke up feeling great. Had a coffee, and now 1000 mg codeine. Got fuck all to do today except one thing. Good day to be opiated.

When do you enjoy taking opioids more?

I only use weak opies right now, my opioid of choice is kratom which has some stimulating effects as well, I prefer to take it in the morning.
Im not a morning person so dosing early makes me motivated and energetic.

For other opiates I don't really care but I guess they feel better in the evening when I have no responsibilities, preferably during a thunderstorm.

OT: A couple of small lines of ethylphenidate followed by codeine for a pseudo speedball effect.

How much wine did you consume to feel shitty from it the next day?
It was mainly the amphetamines which caused the hangover. I only had like 3 glasses of wine (I was on a lot of oxy and benzos, so despite the amphetamines to keep me 'up', I didn't dare to drink more.

Those 3 glasses definitely had quite a bit to do with that hangover though. Since I didn't drink anything else while drinking the wine, and I drank them slowly over multiple hours.

This obviously isnt very healthy, I should've drank water, or any non-alcoholic drink in between, but I didn't. So the dehydration from both the amphetamines and the alcohol combined wreaked a little havoc on my brains and made me feel like absolute shiat in the morning. Luckily I was able to remedy most of the hangover with my variety of other, better downers than alcohol. ;)

Ot: a ton of OC, 18mg bromazepam, 2,5mg lorazepam, 0.250mg triazolam (this one has probably worn off by now), 37,5mg hydroxyzine and I had a spliff with a friend about an hour and a half ago that I'm still feeling mildly. I'm feeling pretty great if I compare it to this morning. =D

Peace <3

Fuck me. It's amazing how fast my mood can change sometimes. From feeling mentally wonderful to feeling like blowing my brains out. Fucking depression or whateverthefuck it is that messes with my head all the time.

Took another 1000 mg of codeine, like 4 ml of 1,4-butanediol, loads of valerian, and coffee. Not that I even want to get high, I just don't know what to do. Numbing myself seems like a good idea... Might smoke some pots soon to top it off and just pass out until I can feel like a human again.

It was mainly the amphetamines which caused the hangover. I only had like 3 glasses of wine (I was on a lot of oxy and benzos, so despite the amphetamines to keep me 'up', I didn't dare to drink more.

Those 3 glasses definitely had quite a bit to do with that hangover though. Since I didn't drink anything else while drinking the wine, and I drank them slowly over multiple hours.

This obviously isnt very healthy, I should've drank water, or any non-alcoholic drink in between, but I didn't. So the dehydration from both the amphetamines and the alcohol combined wreaked a little havoc on my brains and made me feel like absolute shiat in the morning. Luckily I was able to remedy most of the hangover with my variety of other, better downers than alcohol. ;)

Ot: a ton of OC, 18mg bromazepam, 2,5mg lorazepam, 0.250mg triazolam (this one has probably worn off by now), 37,5mg hydroxyzine and I had a spliff with a friend about an hour and a half ago that I'm still feeling mildly. I'm feeling pretty great if I compare it to this morning. =D

Peace

You don't do such combos often, though, so you're alright I think. Three glasses of wine isn't a lot anyway. A healthy dose of an opioid can fix any hangover ;-)

Alcohol is a pretty shitty drug if you've got opioids and benzos. Ever since I became a codeine-head, even small quantities (~300 ml vodka equivalent) of alcohol make me somewhat sick. I don't enjoy alcohol almost at all anymore, and I used to be one belligerent drunk back in the day.

Enjoy your drawgs, P to the C. I acknowledge that this post is probably completely unintelligible garbage. The 1,4-BD (1,4-belligerent_drunk, as someone suggested!) makes me really intoxicated, and quickly too.

37.5mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 150mg diphenhydramine, 400mg Lyrica/pregabalin, 3ml 1-4,butanediol, a little wine, cigarettes, 2g of phenibut, 1.5g l-theanine, and 200mg ketoconazole+400mg cimetidine to potentiate hydrocodone
The ketoconazole makes the hydrocodone stronger but what it is really good at is increasing the duration of effects, much better than other potentiators I have used, and excellent for alprazolam (even better for some other benzos as it from what I remember increases the AUC of alprazolam about 4 fold - this is I believe a measure of total exposure to the drug - without increasing plasma levels much - which is an indication of its efficacy for increasing the duration of effects if I am understanding it right - and that has seemed clear from my experience). I also think I have read that ketoconazole increases the amount of hydromorphone produced by hydrocodone metabolism and slows its elimination/destruction because it is also PGP inhibitor. I'm wondering if that would also cause it to make loperamide active - I may be wrong but I think I read PGP inhibitors allow it to cross the blood-brain barrier. I need to read up on that as I don't remember if that is what does it or not.

e 1,4-BD (1,4-belligerent_drunk, as someone suggested!) makes me really intoxicated, and quickly too.

I find I like it quite a bit better than alcohol myself, though they feel quite a bit different to me, so I still want to use alcohol - usually in moderation - and if I mix the two, I won't have more than two servings of alcohol as they don't mix well with any more than that. 4ml is kind of a high dose for me, if I go much above 3ml I get shaky and have what I guess are myoclonic jerks. Maybe I am sensitive to it.

Going to briefly mention a forecast for the development of invest 91 in the Atlantic - from a telepathic animal if I am not being lied to - it becomes a tropical storm around 6:00PM Saturday (I assume either CDT or AST) and attains max sustained winds of 60mph. Won't say anything more since it is off topic, I just need to post it where some people can see it and I stupidly deleted my G+ account with my 30,000 followers last year and my new one only has 67 followers. Not sure if it is coming from Lucky, another telepathic animal, or a human who wants to give me bad info - I made a lot of good forecasts last year before it stopped working when so many humans started giving me bad forecasts that I could not do it anymore. If I can get good forecasts, I am going to start posting about this in the Bluelight blog in the future and if I do/learn anything of importance regarding telepathy in the future, that is where I will post it unless it is something very urgent or happening as a result of a trip I am having. The rest of this post is just addressing doubts people have about things I've said and accusations that I am lying. So stop reading if you don't want to see it, I'm not posting that kind of thing here again but if accused of making things up I will defend myself.

As for that insulin overdose, my blood glucose probably rose initially because I had eaten shortly before and it did not kill me because I decided to stay alive by eating sweets for the next 12 hours or so. Don't know why I didn't get sick any of the times I injected water mixed with feces and other nasty things, maybe just lucky, but I got a bad infection in my leg from injecting like half a cup of water or more into the same spot when I was maybe 15 years old and treated it myself by squeezing out the nasty brown liquid through hypodermic needles I inserted and taking antibiotics and that part of my leg is deformed from it (just saying I am not immune to infection from that kind of thing). And I will be finding out soon if my raccoon has bags in him unless the vet is covering it up (if none are found in x-ray, I am going to find another one to be sure. Don't want him to suffer but I hope they find them as they could be removed to stop it from happening and it may put a stop to it if exposed.

I know why most people have trouble believing the stuff about that government program I suspect exists, especially the part about putting bag implants into animals - and I have considered the possibility this is being done as a way for the mental institution to punish me for drug use because they use telepathy to harass me and have been doing so for the last 10 months - but telepathy is real and I know of other people on this site who are telepathic and there is definitely a program used by the mental institution to telepathically drug patients and inflict pain on them and I fear the raccoon that was switched is being used and tortured in this program. The only ways I can see to get him back is to find the bags or prove I can get accurate forecasts from the raccoon I have now (the same one I had before they switched them last year when I OD'd on 1,4-BDO and insulin due to death threats I got using Bluelight and with other telepathy - he took the syringe full of insulin away from me before I injected more and both of them made accurate forecasts but this one did most of them - due to certain behaviors, looks, and hair clumping up in the same spot I am almost certain I got him back but the one they took meant a lot to me and having him really helped me when I was going through/being put through a lot of bad shit).

And the raccoon is telepathic, I am going to try to get a video of him scratching out words to share with everyone. I don't know how I turn animals telepathic but I did it to my mom's dogs and the horse last year just by getting close to them while tripping on DPT - the dogs would always bark at me and the horse but on this occasion they wanted to lick me and they and the horse were licking each other. Now they occasionally bark out human words as do other dogs in my part of town. I heard one saying "Help me Bright Heart (certain people were calling me that and it stuck for a while)" and last week when I was expecting to get heroin I started running part of the song Heroin by The Velvet Underground through my head and a dog started howling "Heroin, it's my wife and it's my life". I also heard a bird on the electric wire say Bright Heart on one occasion last year and another one say the N-word last year. I'd like to get one of the dogs talking on video but they do it rarely. My bird also scratches out words sometimes. Psychedelics make you more telepathic but also seem to cause me to turn animals telepathic and I don't know how this works.

Some parts of this were posted because people think I was making up the insulin OD and injecting dirty stuff for attention and it has been quite a long time since I injected anything dirty as far as I remember. I don't do that shit to get attention on Bluelight but I've done some self-destructive things hoping it would get the institution to stop harassing me because talking it out with them is a fruitless endeavor. But it is now clear they don't give a fuck if they are hurting their patients or making them feel suicidal, they are control freaks who only care about your drug use - although the very intoxicating Seroquel is something they have harassed me for not taking. If you are telepathic, do anything you can to stay out of a mental institution because they will not leave you alone after you leave and I think they are the ones responsible for what is being done to the two raccoons because they wanted to punish me. So they made sure I had to see them suffer. And know there is at least one gone while I have to wonder what kind of Hell they are putting him through.

Anyway, I am going to start posting to my blog if I ever want to talk about experiences with telepathy or anything regarding the raccoons or government programs. I'll be writing about the various punishments I received while in the institution in detail their in a few days if anyone is interested in that - and there were a lot of those.

Not sure if there are any discussions in threads on telepathy, will look, I'm guessing if I wanted to start a thread on telepathy it would belong in the Philosophy and Spirituality section. One probably exists, though if there isn't one on animal telepathy I might want to make a thread in the appropriate place.

Update:
Smoking some weed :)

Last edited:
About 6 cans of Busch ICE deep
smoked tons of mid all morning
researched 2mg Consort Etizest
drank a mixture of Power Ade, 150mg l-theanine, and maybe 75mg diacfeine malate (50ish mg caffeine)
the occasional fraction of a piece of generic nicorette
I'm trying to take a damn nap pretty soon but it seems like I'mma need to get a lot more drugs ine me before drinking my herbal tea and clocking out for a few hours. FUCK YOU tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.