• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today it's been 1.5mg clonazepam, 700mg carisoprodol, and 2 cups of coffee. I passed out for like an hour after taking the soma haha. I just had a cup of coffee to keep me somewhat awake as it's nowhere near bedtime for me. Feeling chilled out though.

Took 25mg hydroxyzine (first time I've ever gotten my hands on this anti-histamine) to potentiate the 160mg dose of oxy I shot ~10 minutes after taking the hydroxyzine.

I am feeling very opiated, and perhaps a little more sedated than I would without the hydroxyzine. So far there's no negative side-effects (which is the reason I don't ever use other antihistamines as potentiators. IMO they have too many side-effects. From what I've read though, those nasty side-effects aren't an issue with hydroxyzine.. Well, I guess I'll know soon enough now ;) ).

So, for my hydroxyzine trial so far: nothing negative, minor positive: slightly stronger sedation, could be placebo although I doubt it.

Gonna lie down in front of the tv with a leftover spliff from last night and relax, meanwhile I'll continue checking for noticeable effects from the hydroxyzine, both negative or positive.

Not expecting miracles, I just wanted to try it myself as I've seen people claim it's the "best opiate potentiating antihistamine in existence" etc. So of course I had to test this drug out for myself. =D

I'm still pretty damn high off the ox regardless of whether or not the hydroxyzine is working or not. ;)

Anyway going to go lie down now as my back is kind of aching more than usual today. :( See ya later BL.

0.25mg of clonazepam, a bowl of weed and a small hash spliff.
Been arround 24h without kratom, not too bad yet but the chills are pretty annoying. Later im going to go grab a few beers with a couple of friends, we'll see how that goes with my mild opiate wd.

Had about a 40 hour break from codeine. Now I took 1000 mg codeine, shortly thereafter smoked a bowl, and now I'm drinking coffee. Feeling pretty itchy and good.

Inhaling fumes of Heroin before plugging 4F-EPD renders my response "pretty damn high, actually".
So jealous :\

OT: took 5mg of methadone earlier this morning and 125ug of flubromazolam 25 minutes ago. Not high, but I feel fine atleast.

0.25mg of clonazepam, a bowl of weed and a small hash spliff.
Been arround 24h without kratom, not too bad yet but the chills are pretty annoying. Later im going to go grab a few beers with a couple of friends, we'll see how that goes with my mild opiate wd.

You know exactly how it's gonna go, bro.

Htdroxyzine seems like a legitimately proper potentiator. Doesn't make the high dirty or anything, it just increases Sedation. Good to have a box of it around I suppose. :)

A bottle of fine pinot noir and 15 mg diazepam. Feeling relaxed. No exotics for me for a while although there is some thought / discussion about a shroom / dmt trip for therapeutic reasons. But for the time being it will be beer, fermented grape juice and valium.

4mg buprenorphine
L-theanine
Caffeine

Can't do anything aside from what I'm prescribed, gotta see the PO Friday... the worst.

4mg buprenorphine
L-theanine
Caffeine

Can't do anything aside from what I'm prescribed, gotta see the PO Friday... the worst.
Ugh. It sucks being forced to be clean like that when you really don't want to. It's no use and a waste of time, energy and money for all parties involved... Oh well.

Ot; nice and high on oxy and bromazepam.

Did the last of my bupe...approx. 1 mg. For some bizarre reason (probably because I'm an idiot with a dumb drug abuser brain) I decided to IV it. 8)

I ended up puking about 3 times later in the day. Which is strange because my tolerance was seemingly present, due to my previous tar consumption & also the fact that I'd been taking suboxone LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT and didn't experience any problems, but for some reason slamming it gave me the classic opioid queasiness. I had to vomit covertly since I was at my work and I didn't want people asking me what was wrong. It was so moronic...

The good thing though is that I think I sub'd myself out of WD, at least any sort of particularly unpleasant WD

I'm on a decent amount of oxy (320mg or so), just shared a small spliff with this girl whose place I'm at. Now I just snorted a small line of amphetamine she offered me. Been a while since I did any amphetamines. I'm also curious about the quality so I started with a small dose to better be able to get an idea of how good this stuff is. As I'm typing this message I can feel it coming on, and it feels pretty darn good to me.

Lovely combo. <3 I love how a small dose of amphetamines has a sedative effect on me (AD(h)D) while stimulation doesn't really occur until I go for a higher dose. The added sedation & euphoria from the amphetamines go together SO well with the oxy. I'm feeling great! :)

Oh, I almost forgot to mention my daily dose of bromazepam (12mg) taken around noon.

Just finished one major piece of work, which involved a lot of writing and reading (and re-reading, times 5). End of the week for me pretty much. I kind of like doing bursts of work in a short time and then having a lot of free time. Which I use to get high, why of course.

OT: 1000 mg codeine, just started feeling it. Will smoke a bowl shortly, might have coffee too.

Stay safe BL.

Cheers!

E: pots have been smoked. Nice and mellow.

Question to the wider opioid-using audience here. When do you enjoy taking opioids more? Fresh in the morning, or tired in the evening? Or no difference for you folk?

Last edited:
Question to the wider opioid-using audience here. When do you enjoy taking opioids more? Fresh in the morning, or tired in the evening? Or no difference for you folk?

Definitely in the morning when my opioid receptors are craving that relief. Going from being sick to being fucking high is a transcendent experience if you ask me. I mean the evening is always a nice time to get high, but usually by then there's no intense euphoria or rush to be expected, considering it's probably been in my system since the morning.

OT: 4mg bupe + 1200mg gabapentin + caffeine. About to pour up some bourbon as well. Hmm... for some reason I've almost completely cut out my nicotine intake as of late.

Can't wait to get my PO appt fucking over with this Friday. Got some clonazee's on deck that are just calling my name haha.

I prefer opiate highs in the evening when it's getting dark outside. But in the morning I obviously need to dose to stave off w/ds which are usually starting to creep up by the time I wake up. Can't call that full-blown withdrawal though. When I have however reached that point, as hyh said, doing a shot then is absolutely divine. The contrast from sick as a dog to on top of the world in a matter of seconds is awesome. Doesn't matter to me if it's night, day or otherwise when that occurs. So yeah.. I guess my favorite time to use an opiate is also when in full blown withdrawal.

For the sake of conversation and everyone not answering the same thing; let's say there is no dependency to speak of. If that is the case, I prefer doing opiates at night/when it's dark outside by far. I also really enjoy it when I'm warm and inside and it's pouring rain or storming outside, at those times it also feels really, really good to be opiated and nice and warm inside. =D

OT: 2 more lines of amphetamines, 80mg more Oxy chewed and I took a benzo too but I don't remember if it was 2,5mg lorazepam or 12mg bromazepam.. :D one of those two anyway. =D

^I'd probably agree with you. At night to just ease into it sleep, but rain/cold/anytime is also good....

ot: not high enough... traveling always fucks with me... I'm in Chicago, I know there's dope nearby, I just don't know how to access it.

dabs will have to do

When I have however reached that point, as hyh said, doing a shot then is absolutely divine. The contrast from sick as a dog to on top of the world in a matter of seconds is awesome. Doesn't matter to me if it's night, day or otherwise when that occurs. So yeah.. I guess my favorite time to use an opiate is also when in full blown withdrawal.

Amen to that brotha. Stickin' to the oxy instead of the dope these days I see?

OT: Feelin' gewd off the bourbon and I'm drinking a Stella right now, well... *pounding a Stella might be more suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.