• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 hits of weed, trying to moderate my usage tonight I guess. Also some exercise and I just cracked my 2nd beer. Gonna have a nice, relaxing night.

My menthol cigs, bud, and 490mg DXM as well as 325mg Diphenhydramine. So I'm feeling preeeetty good.

800 mg codeine, 15 ml isopropanol, strong coffee. Haven't had coffee for over a week, feels quite nice.

Had quite busy few days. Back to work next week. Meh. Well, I like it, but kind of tired.

30mg dexmethylphenidate by intranasal administration. 200mg modafanil, 20mg (I know weak) lisdexamphetamine, 15mg temazepam, all via the oral route.

Shall pollute my lungs now with cigs.

so earlier i phone budget H guy (cos my mill is gonna be dry for the next week). dude usually calls me when he's 10 mins from our meeting spot not far from my work place.
today 40 mins passes - i think this is strange so I phone him, he says "ma brewdah the police stopped me I had to swallow all my stuff, let me just go home and vomit it out, please give me some time" 20 mins passes , i phone dude "ayyy my brudaaah i vomitted the stuff out but the stuff is wet, give me some time for me to get other stuff and make it right for you" "me ok, just make sure it's a full gram and use a scale for a change...." "ayy my buddy i will make it real nice"
*phone rings, i go meet dude* he gets in my car again mentions how he had to vomit it out cos he was stopped.
Get home, throw on scale and sigh 0.70................ But yeah , dirt cheap.
Someone needs to tell dude to make up a story, I mean we all know the sordid paths our hard drugs take before they reach us, but we don't need to know every damn detail!!!
I'd hate to be an IVer, how more of you aren't losing limbs is a wonder to me.

upshot is the H is good for the price ( a one line nod job) and i got some oxy too, just took 60 mgs and gonna do a lil line of the H.

It's friday, so doing this crazy combo seems more acceptable for some reason. also i got the H before I knew I was getting some more oxy too.
then 1 mg alprazolam
10 mgs clobazam
and 2 mg loprazolam a bit later.
Gonna have a bong of swazi gold now.
H train is arriving at Noddesville !!!!
ps made money betting today (and yesterday) , is a nice change.

Last edited:
^ my former heroin dealer used to buy tar from the Mexicans in the southwest USA and then fly back to my home state with it in his ass (any larger quantity he'd have transported in via non-anal methods). That dope was raw as hell (which was significant because there's a lot of "bad heroin" where I'm from) but I'd always get a little weirded out thinking, damn, these drugs I'm doing used to be in some guy's ass. At least he tripled-wrapped it before lodging it up there...hopefully! 8o Another female dealer I knew would "suitcase" it in between her legs from Seattle where her connection lived.

Also, one time a meth dealer I knew stopped by my house with a bunch of meth he said he'd found pre-packaged at the garbage dump. A large quantity of perfectly good drugs that someone had just got sick of and left in the garbage (it actually happens more often than you'd think). I slammed it and it was good shit, with an awesome spine-tingling rush and all that good stuff. But technically it meant that I literally shot garbage into my veins, LOL!

im quite high from doing a shot of some good speed. i treat myself to a shot about once a month , don't like to do it more often than that though.

100mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam.
Starting to wear off.
Not dead yet!

I went to jail and got several new types of telepathy and spent a week in Glen Oaks mental hospital and the employees there made it obvious they knew I was using telepathy and at least many of them believed the things I am going to tell you.

I got other people talking through my mouth telepathy, symbolic telepathy, text telepathy, symbols and words forming on uneven surfaces, picture/photo telepathy, and video/animation telepathy.

Now I get the terrorist attack prediction telepathy in addition to the natural disaster telepathy sent to me (but it was supposed to be the Eiffel tower that got hit according to what I was seeing about 6 weeks before the attack, that is what I got from an American black bear that wants to be called Precious Heart - they want to kill her because she gave me this info and another one that can't fingertap or whisper out my mouth like Miprocin the moon bear/Asiatic black bear being used for drug telepathy with the maybe temporarily named Kyle (they use bears, raccoons, and other animals in telepathic programs including the one used on the mental institution in Terrell that is spreading a care bears delusion to the patients - a lot of patients there were either delusional or role-playing with Care Bears characters and Katatonia has a video for the song Deliberation and if you watch it, you will find something out about the dream I had the second time I went to Terrell. Last time I chose the Doctor Who delusion and they switched me back to Bright Heart but the "fingertappers" (sound to word telepathy is a better description) decided to call me Groot like that tree from Guardians of the Galaxy/Rocket Raccoon comic books and then the employees talked out loud the last few days about Deet which I thought was a raccoon but Deet is actually a polar bear who was giving me information on what tropical cyclones would do in the future (The Amity Affliction has a song called I Bring the Weather With Me that I thought was just about my suicide attempts because people kept blocking the information I was getting that I thought was from my raccoon Lucky but he is being used for drug and virus/bacteria removal into the bag implants that inflate in him but he can scratch out words so he also has some language ability and Deet has cancer I have heard and needs to be treated and the government needs to save and release them from their government slavery because they are another kind of people. All the bears can read and talk with telepathy and the raccoon I have can also talk with telepathy and they all need to be allowed to live with non-government people who can take good care of them. It does not seem they will likely want to hurt you when they are telepathic and have this level of intelligence - probably because telepathy gave them linguistic ability and mathematical abilities.

These telepathic animals are being tortured and killed. That must stop now.
All the new types of telepathy and telepathic information of all these different kinds and communication with other types of intelligent lifeforms through my mouth and with the sound-to-word/fingertapping made it seem like I was in a Wonderlandish type experience (well, I'll just call it that, I was told before I got there I would see the Cheshire Cat and I saw his grin in the wall at least 3 times while I was there - they just flashed it again while I was typing the part about the Cheshire cat. I got a lot of ads from Coca-Cola (or maybe the polar bears were sending them and the Santa Claus visions) while in jail. I hope the movie stars and musicians who are aware need to do what they must to show the world and the only way I think they will be saved is if they have immunity from prosecution.

Last edited:
Poor telepathic animals. :( Poor lucky. :( Fuck the DEET program! (BTW; is DEET an abbreviation for something maybe? If so, for what?)

OT: 220mg morphine & 12mg bromazepam orally, and I did a tiny shot of ketamine earlier (IV).

Thinking of shooting some more K, but I dunno which RoA I'll go with; IM or IV... They both have their up- and downsides.. And I don't know what dose I'll be taking yet either. Maybe a high dose and blast into the K-hole, or just a low dose to potentiate the morphine. Hmmmm, decisions.

Meh, for now I'll just chill on the morphine and take a small K dose to potentiate in a bit, then in a few hours I plan on venturing deep into the K-hole. ;)

About to inject a hefty dose of ketamayne. Then I'll leave it alone for a couple of days, I forgot how quickly tolerance goes up with this shit.

w8in for dope, feelin foggy from the binge i did last night - four diff benzos

today is just gonna be dope and oxy

Just those, huh? Might as well be aspirin. :)

OT. Pharmstims and Soma. I dont remember how much.

Just those, huh? Might as well be aspirin. :)

OT. Pharmstims and Soma. I dont remember how much.

yeah JUST those, taking it easy you know. Don't wanna over do it...

ot: starting to NOD from this dope. Gonna snort an oxy for a lil bit of energy , should pull me outta compulsanodding, will put the kettle on for coffee too...

so yeah, quite high, got weights in my eye lids and gummy bears in my heart and soul.

keep it up ^

is the best abstaining when you have it in your possession. Makes the w/d/opiate-abstenance less painful if you know it self imposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.