• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the gym for a fuckaround workout and topped the endorphins with a spliff. Forgot how good the combo feels. Feels good man.

^ what's RSO?

OT: total of 45 mg zopiclone over a few hours. Started drinking my 1000 mg codeine now, and some coffee. Got a bowl of cannabis waiting for me, not sure if I'll need it to be fair. Kind of glad to be coming back to the cannabis culture, there's definitely a lot more positivity in the culture as opposed to the harsh stigma surrounding hard drugs. I seem to me rambling a lot when I'm on zopiclone, and the result is barely readable, so I'll just wrap it up here.

@Pill2Chill, have you never considered switching to cannabis as your main DOC? I mean, if I had a source of top-quality weed very close to me and minimal criminal risk, I'd definitely try it. Find a good strain that does it for you, and stick to that, maybe dabble in opioids and/or benzos once in a while. I'm trying to replace my massive daily codeine habit for weed, bought 3 grams of some alright cannabis yesterday. The problem with this shithole they call Estonia, it's hard to come by some real good stuff - you need to know quite a few people. Most of the stuff traded here is shit. I bet most of you cannabis enthusiasts wouldn't smoke that crap for free, lol. Beggers can't be choosers, though, so there's that.

I definitely agree re: cannabis culture. There are actually a number of things about cannabis culture which irritate me (ignorant/fried/stuck-up hippies, the marketing directed at me as a cannabis consumer which I feel completely insults my intelligence, etc.) but it's fantastic compared to the disgusting milieu which constitutes "hard drug culture". Cannabis culture is just less frantic, less depressing, and doesn't entail risking incarceration or death, especially now that cannabis is legal where I live.

The area of the world I live in is, in general, also a wasteland when it comes to recreational drugs...but the one exception is cannabis. I've smoked weed all over the United States and in Europe, and the weed here ranks right up there with anything I've smoked anywhere else. Which is great for me since I love smoking weed :) I'm spoiled living here, weed-wise. It's only going to get better when the legal recreational markets start up...I really want to try some high-CBD strains.

Does zopiclone have a really terrible taste? I've never taken it but that's what I've heard.

I just realized that CA is the last state on the west coast including AK to formally legalize marijuana. Catch up guys.

It just got voted down again in VT I heard, does anyone know which states are closest to legalizing now that the dominoes are falling?

@Pill2Chill, have you never considered switching to cannabis as your main DOC? I mean, if I had a source of top-quality weed very close to me and minimal criminal risk, I'd definitely try it. Find a good strain that does it for you, and stick to that, maybe dabble in opioids and/or benzos once in a while. I'm trying to replace my massive daily codeine habit for weed, bought 3 grams of some alright cannabis yesterday. The problem with this shithole they call Estonia, it's hard to come by some real good stuff - you need to know quite a few people. Most of the stuff traded here is shit. I bet most of you cannabis enthusiasts wouldn't smoke that crap for free, lol. Beggers can't be choosers, though, so there's that.

Well, seeing as most weed strains on their own make me very anxious that isn't really an option. I guess that when I'm on benzos they don't make me very anxious, and my benzo habit is under control. But yeah.. even though it would be far more manageable than my opiate habit to just smoke weed..

Weed on its own (even when used alongside a benzo for anxiety) just doesn't really do it for me. I love smoking weed when I'm on opiates, one of the best combos. When I'm not on opiates though, it's not nearly as great and makes me anxious, often even in spite of taking a benzo.

Ot; 80mg oxy and a spliff of NYC Diesel. :) gonna stay away from the benzo pill bottle for now. Don't wanna end up just sleeping through my high again. :|

Last edited:
Marijuana + heroin (and probably all other strong opiates, really) = my all-time favorite drug combo :)

Yeah, it's divine. I use oxy a lot more than I use H (easier access + cheaper for me as it's scripted), but I love smoking weed on both oxy and H about equally. It makes me incredibly lazy though. That's why I only smoke weed about 1 week each month. I go to holland every 3-4 weeks and bring back 5-10 grams (me buying 10 grams is rare; this time I bought 7 grams). Then I smoke a lot until it's all gone (usually it lasts me anywhere between 3 days to a week). Then I quit again for 3-4 weeks because I just can't stand being that lazy all the time. It feels absolutely divine though! ;)

OT: I'm quite high on oxy and weed. Gonna take a small dose of a benzo. Haven't decided yet which one. I seem to recall being given some lormetazepam, but I can't remember which one it is and I can't ask at 4:30 am (well I can but I doubt I'll get a reply if I text my friend now). So I guess it'll be one of the ones of which I know for sure what it is. Think I'll go with 6mg bromazepam and possibly another 6mg later on, first I'm gonna let the first half (6mg) kick in and then I'll decide on the second half.

Pay day bitches
fresh 14g sack of dro
PBR 40's 2 for 3 bucks at the bodega
now to search for some etiz or rc benzos to order if I can find a US based clonazolam vendor.

42.5mg hydrocodone, 150mg temazepam, and 500mg cipro as a potentiator. Gonna add 4mg alprazolam and another 22.5mg hydrocodone. Almost forgot about the 2.5ml 1,4-butanediol. Tomorrow I am gonna have a massive dose of DXM. I may try to exceed the 3 gram point. But that will include a bottle of Delsym. Gonna add either 300mg diphenhydramine or 300mg hydroxyzine to what I've had tonight and 400mg Lyrica, 90mg cyclobenzaprine, and maybe 2g or 3g of phenibut, it will be eyeballed so I won't know exact dose. And a couple of grams of l-theanine. I'll use the hydroxyzine if it has been refilled, otherwise it will be diphenhydramine. And I'll add more 1,4-butanediol in about 3 or 4 hours when the current dose is wearing off. Already damn relaxed, this is gonna be nice. Probably gonna have half a real beer mixed with half or 3/4 of a ginger beer soft drink or a bottle of that with some red wine mixed in to wash the pills and powders down (alcohol doesn't mix well with 1,4-butanediol or I'd drink more of it).

Does zopiclone have a really terrible taste? I've never taken it but that's what I've heard.

Yep, and the taste persists for almost 24 hours since taking your dose. You can get used to it to an extent though.

OT: just woke up, having a coffee, might have a bowl.

E: had 45 mg zopiclone. Pleasantly relaxed. Might smoke one too.

Last edited:
The few points of quality #3 I have stashed is calling me...

i took lormetzaepam as a sleeping aid for a while. quite a weird benzo. slow onset irc.
gonna light a spliff and gonnahave another alcoholic gingerbeer too. Walking on what I call "the Ledgers edge" (heath ledger). lol

Last edited:
Inhaling fumes of Heroin before plugging 4F-EPD renders my response "pretty damn high, actually".

Work day has pretty much concluded for me. Going to enjoy some cannabutter & smoke a bit of weed, most likely.

the comedown from all the other drugs + wax + coffee

the other drugs were as follows:
excellent fishscale cocaine
low quality ketamine
many balloons of nitrous
2 bottles of charles shaw

twas the full moon in the desert and the beats were funky

Oxy, and a spliff. Tomorrow Imma submit my mod app before I smoke any weed so I won't be too lazy to do it. Hah.
Good morning everyone btw!

Been banging crystal for just shy of two days. About 1.25gs in totally and still have the 2.25 from a ball. Won't be redosing though. Only have this much becauseeeeeee... Going out of business sale?? Dude I know acquired a bunch but didn't know anyone who anyone who did it and got tired of sitting on it so he started slashing prices!

Hoping I can conk out around the time the sun is coming up, and when I wake up trade the rest of this shard for some H. Been a few days and withdrawals aren't bad but j will be experiencing some discomfort. I would seriously pay 3 figures to have a point delivered right to me while I lounge on my bed.

These last twelve hours have been kinda rough. My paranoia is way out of control but it's somewhat justified since there has been an increased police presence in my neighborhood. Was just on my front porch smoking a cig, trying to do some jamming but it was ruined by having to constantly pause, with a razor sharp 6" Buck knife gripped tightly in one hand. Took me like 5 minutes to finally just WALK inside since I was looking over my should every couple seconds. Psychotic. I feel a little better now though. My eyes are burning because I've been zoning in on shit. But I've got my headphones up loud with The Mamas and the Papas greatest hits keeping me cool.

If I could just settle these halicunations or learn to ignore them better I'd be in business. I guess it's just that I know I look crazy after a day on this stuff and it's been two, plus it was pretty warm today and I spent some time outside.

Honestly can't even remember what the OP said but hopefully at least a little of my post is on topic.

Posting now or I never will.

High off ketamine and just got back into bed. Uploaded my video of dubloadz murdering shit the other night on the event page (before him there was a dj spinning breaks and I was so in love). I never felt a dancefloor feel like it was going to cave in due to the fact everyone was dancing that hard (no exaggeration... floor was wood.. it was at the pavilion/stage due to the rain). Ahhhh, I need to sleep though. I am still on festival time apparently... lol, I have work at 9am smh.

Edit: I just started staring at my ceiling in the dark... and the light of my phone hit it in certain spots. I am getting visuals of this glowing little squigglies so just moving around. Like water...

Wherever I shine the screen on my wall the patch appears o_O and I did a half gram of this shit in one huge rail sunday morning... no wonder why I got so retarded.... I really thought it was bad ketamine... but nope

I gave my friend who never does k a big line of this and then she had her first k-hole D: lol I had no idea it was really like this crazy... i was rolling way too hard to fully grasp it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.