• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoke so much hash I'm hitting a peak and I cannot go higher. Quality isn't fantastic either, it does the job and bubbles, but I've seen better stuff.

Didn't take any benzos today either, and that's a good thing, because mixing hash and benzos isn't that great tbh. Makes me kind of a zombie, meh.

Time for a tolerance break.

Sour diesel is my fav, then NYC diesel. Jack herrer is in my top 5 for sure as well. I actually smoked Jack herrer not very long ago (a few weeks), had like 3-4 grams of it. Lovely strain as well, great taste.

OT: Still high on oxy, weed and my daily dose of bromaz which is always in my system (12mg/Day).

jack herrer and its relatives are some of my favorite strains! that taste is so unique.

It's interesting the strains that are popular in different areas of the country...where I live currently (west coast, Alaska) indica-dominant hybrids seem to be the most popular types of weed around. Once in a while a good sativa like Durban Poison or Green Crack will come around, but it's kind of rare.

Blue Dream is here what Sour Diesel was on the east coast...I enjoy that one quite a bit, that and Critical Mass

I just fucking love weed, to be completely honest. :)

Blue dream was big for a while, as well as dutch passion, in my neck of the east coast woods. Sour Diesel, and strawberry cough before that, and when I first started smoking white widow was big. Kush, OG or otherwise always big. My favorite weed I ever bought illicit was sour diesel mixed with purple kush.

Weed is indeed fantastic and I wish I could find some more good outdoor to fluph my spliphs with.

Things have been slow around here lately , but managed to score 24mg of hydromorph contin . Did 6 mg last night , woke up this afternoon took some tylenol , snorted 4.5-5 mg , 10mg baclofen . Vaping 6mg OG High roller , some new stuff a friend just gave me (e cig not weed) . have a strong desire for a 60/40 hybrid but like i said things are in a sad state of affairs around here lately .

probably going to bump another 3mg around 7 .

jack herrer and its relatives are some of my favorite strains! that taste is so unique.
True, there is no strain quite like it! :)

Ot: did another 80mg oxy, smoking another spliff. Contemplating a small dose of a benzo, I have clobazam, triazolam, alprazolam, bromazepam and lorazepam. Think I'm gonna go with 5mg clobazam as I don't want something too strong right now. Don't wanna nod off right away and waste my high. =D

Gn for later peeps!

Ugh.... this life...

Broke my 10 day break and ate 10mg of oxy
Bout to take some dabs and prob smoke a J

^ I've taken all the other benzos you mentioned but not clobazam...is that a good one?

Bromazepam is probably my favorite out of the ones you listed...good anxiolytic action, minimal sedation at therapeutic doses. I like that. Another one that has a similar effect profile which I've always wanted to try is oxazepam. I don't think it's prescribed in the USA, though.

Bromazepam is the only benzo besides temazepam on my to try list.

I drank some coffee n smoked a splifferooni of ak47 since it was cheap at the shop, adding 3mg Valium to 3mg morning dose

TGIF no?

^ I've taken all the other benzos you mentioned but not clobazam...is that a good one?

It is a '1.5 benzodiazepine derivative', what that means is basically it has the anxiolytic effects of a 'normal' (1.4) benzo, without any apparent impairment of psychomotor performance.

Do I think it's a good one? Well if you're looking for some anxiety relief without any further physical impairment it's a pretty good one. It's not very potent though and for recreational purposes it's far from an ideal choice IMO. Since I'm mainly looking for relief from anxiety, it's a decent one for me. Though at a normal dose it offers nowhere near the same level of anxiolytic effects that my benzo of choice (bromazepam) does. I might try it again without taking my bromazepam and at a higher dose. I only have 15mg left though and idk if that'll cut it. One way to find out.. ;)

I can see this one being a good choice for therapeutic use in benzo-naive users as a first line treatment of anxiety. Firstly because of the fact that it doesn't impair one physically and secondly because it doesn't have a lot of abuse potential IMO. (like all benzos, there is some abuse potential, but far less than with, say, xanax or valium). For the more tolerant/dependent like myself, I'm afraid this benzo simply won't cut it anymore. :\

OT: Woke up an hour ago, just took 80mg oxy and I'm smoking a spliff of silver pearl I didn't finish last night. Wondering which benzo I'll take today. Either the clobazam or Xanax. I don't have a lot of either, probably 1 day's worth of each. There's quite a few xanax tablets, but they are the 0.25mg tablets, so I have to take quite a few of those with my current tolerance. =D 1mg would be noticable, but I think I'll go with 2mg xanax if I decide to take that over clobazam or my usual bromazepam today. Decisions... ;)

Hope everyone is well. :)

Clobazam is a 1,5 benzo, not a 1,4 like all the standard benzos we all know. It's weak and you need a lot to achieve the same effects as say valium.

Oxazepam is a good benzo but also on the weak side, same you have to take a hefty dose to feel something. But at least it's a 1,4 benzo. 1,5 benzos aren't very potent, if at all.

OT: sober (it's early here), have a few spliffs left, will smoke my first spliff of the day later on.

edit: ninja'd by P2C ;)

^Hehe. My ninjapowers are stronk! =D

OT: Did another 80mg oxy and I've decided to go with xanax. About to take 1mg to see where that gets me, will go up to 2,5-3mg if needed, but I think 1mg or MAYBE 2 will be plenty to get me where I want to be. (Obviously) I'm skipping my bromazepam today because of the xanax. ;)

/edit: Also, I'm gonna roll another spliff. NYC Diesel this time. :)

On hour 32 of sleep deprivation after an X binge, three red Superman's, which I did not test, taken periodically to keep my roll going. This was taken with some low grade dro, and my comedown mentally wasn't a positive one.
The last time I rolled was three weeks ago with similar dosage. Pretty sure the well of serotonin has run dry, I feel pretty numb with a dash of what's the point.
I'm going to make myself eat something and try to sleep for work later. I don't feel like the brightest bulb.
-Elle

^yeah taking 3 untested "extacy" pills is never a good idea. Good luck on the comedown, just be glad you didn't have any adverse effects.

Went to a bar last night so I woke up slightly groggy.
This morning I took a low dose of codeine, kratom, a cup of coffee and 2 bowls of weed. Feeling pretty good, about to cook some burgers.

Believe me, the fact that I didn't actually know what I was taking crossed my mind probably twenty times atleast. I've taken them before and though I know its better to find out for myself, it is pretty popular down here and I have been pretty careless lately but it could always be worse.
Finally getting a little appetite back so this girls going to Subway, then hibernation mode. I've always been pretty strong minded for the most part but om definitely going to wait a while to recuperate. Always try to step back if I notice some bad habits forming.

It's similar, but zopiclone doesn't really feel like any benzos I've ever taken. They have similar 'end-results' but the actual effects feel quite different. Benzos are (imo) much more sublte than Z-drugs. I can forget about being on benzos, but if I'm on zopiclone or zolpidem, there's not a chance I'll forget I'm on a drug. < That's the best explanation you're gonna get from me right now. I'm high as a kite on oxy for a change. ( :p )

Yesterday's dose resulted in a pretty much 6-7 hour blackout (30 mg zopiclone), but it was also combined with 1000 mg codeine. Going to take it easier today though. But I kinda agree with your explanation. Z-drugs are not just hyptonics, I can feel a scent of delirium on this.

OT: 23 mg zopiclone, coffee. I already feel myself impaired as fuck. Took me 15 minutes to write those sentences.

Ah fuck, I slept like 13 hours last night. That was nice. Still feel shitty about life tho

ot: some RSO and maybe a joint outside after breakfast

^ what's RSO?

OT: total of 45 mg zopiclone over a few hours. Started drinking my 1000 mg codeine now, and some coffee. Got a bowl of cannabis waiting for me, not sure if I'll need it to be fair. Kind of glad to be coming back to the cannabis culture, there's definitely a lot more positivity in the culture as opposed to the harsh stigma surrounding hard drugs. I seem to me rambling a lot when I'm on zopiclone, and the result is barely readable, so I'll just wrap it up here.

@Pill2Chill, have you never considered switching to cannabis as your main DOC? I mean, if I had a source of top-quality weed very close to me and minimal criminal risk, I'd definitely try it. Find a good strain that does it for you, and stick to that, maybe dabble in opioids and/or benzos once in a while. I'm trying to replace my massive daily codeine habit for weed, bought 3 grams of some alright cannabis yesterday. The problem with this shithole they call Estonia, it's hard to come by some real good stuff - you need to know quite a few people. Most of the stuff traded here is shit. I bet most of you cannabis enthusiasts wouldn't smoke that crap for free, lol. Beggers can't be choosers, though, so there's that.

Last edited:
^It's alcohol-extracted cannabis oil, activated in the extraction process so you can eat it straight. Excellent way to ingest cannabinoids medicinally.

Status
Not open for further replies.