Recruiting [UK] An Exploration of the Concept of Identity in Non-Dependent Drug Users

druguserid

Greenlighter
Hi!

I am a postgraduate researcher studying in Liverpool in the UK. The title of my project is, "an exploration of the concept of identity in non-dependent drug users".

I am currently looking for UK residents aged between 18- 35 to interview (this can be done over Skype) about there drug use. I am looking for current drug users (i.e. have used an illegal substance in the last month, or an average at least once a month for the last 6 months). I am currently seeking users who may come under the title, 'psychonaut', by that I mean a person who explores activities by which altered states of consciousness are induced and utilized for spiritual purposes or the exploration of the human condition.

Those who complete an interview will receive a £20 Amazon voucher to compensate them for their time.

If you are interested in this, or would like more info, please message me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
And why is 35 the upper limit? BL, being over 15 years old now, can provide you with probably more over 35's than under.

What is the justification for narrowing drug culture to 'youth'?

This is purely from a research perspective and having a smaller population to comment on, not that I am saying data collected will be representative of young adult drug users as a whole population, but that targeting a smaller sample is better when writing up. However I will take your comment on board and consider opening this up to explore experiences of all ages.Thank you for your comment.

I am 28 male married from Canada, used weed as a teen, smack and coke recently and for the past few years had a bad dope habit and now on suboxone, you can pm me I can't send private messages

I'm interested, 23 year old male in America. Have used various illegal drugs in the past month. For years now on this similar pattern. Message me and give me more details?

Hey,

I apologise, I am recruiting people from the UK for consistency in my data. I have edited the post now to include this information. I really appreciate you showing an interest though!

Thanks.

I'm moving this to Drug Studies as it is not a trip report. Mods, do with it as you will.

Hey druguserid,

Welcome to DS.

As your recruitment thread has been moved to DS please take a peak at this forums guidelines and take a second to make any needed adjustments.

Forum Guidelines

UK An Exploration of the Concept of Identity in Non Dependent Drug Users

Do you know what mechanism is supposed to be the cause of sexual sides experienced by accutane users? Is it also 5ar inhibition or is there something more in play ?

Hi

I am a postgraduate researcher studying in Liverpool in the UK. The title of my project is, "an exploration of the concept of identity in non-dependent drug users".

I am currently looking for UK residents aged between 18- 35 to interview (this can be done over Skype) about there drug use. I am looking for current drug users (i.e. have used an illegal substance in the last month, or an average at least once a month for the last 6 months). I am currently seeking users who may come under the title, 'psychonaut', by that I mean a person who explores activities by which altered states of consciousness are induced and utilized for spiritual purposes or the exploration of the human condition.

Those who complete an interview will receive a £20 Amazon voucher to compensate them for their time.

If you are interested in this, or would like more info, please message me!!
I'm in the US but fit the criteria. I don't need the gift card, I like to share my experience