Writing-up [AUS] Survey on drug use at music festivals

FestivalResearcher

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

My name is Jodie Grigg, I’m currently completing a PhD at the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) at Curtin University in Perth, Western Australia. I’m seeking participants for an anonymous online survey on drug use, drug policy and harm reduction at music festivals. It is hoped the findings from this research will help contribute to more evidence-informed responses.

The survey will be running from May-July and takes approximately 15-30 minutes to complete, but can vary depending on your level of drug use/experiences in association with festivals. You can also enter the draw for a $500 JB Hi-Fi voucher. It's open to anyone:

• Aged 16 years or older;
  • Who has lived in Western Australia or Victoria for at least 12 months; and
  • Who has attended a music festival in Western Australia or Victoria in the last 12 months.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY!

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email. Alternatively, you can visit the project website or Facebook page:

Thanks for your interest in the study!

Jodie

My supervisors are Professor Simon Lenton from NDRI and Dr Monica Barratt from the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre (NDARC) at the University of New South Wales (UNSW).

The ethical aspects of this research project have been approved by the Curtin University Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC).

Last edited:
Just notifying everyone that this survey will close at the end of the week. If you had been thinking about taking part, this is your last chance!