• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings v. CCX -- the product of the first 4 prime numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rolling a joint now, while contemplating as to why finding someone to date is so fucking difficult :'''c

Hark I been meaning to have a word with you, sunny-jim :) What's this I been reading you callling yourself fugly, the other week :D are you eck as like you're hawwt, very handsome so please don't put yourself down. As for why you're struggling finding a date maybe you want it too much or not having enough confidence in yourself. Just relax n it will happen. Personally I'm not bothered or I never find a oartner again. Everyone is always in a rush these days n too anxious then wonder why things don't work out. It'll happen when you least expect it just enjoy life n you're more likely to attract them :)

I use a steam cleaner I have a range,,sometimes I use bicarb/lemon...buff up the metal with baby oil...

Comix seems all my mates are finding true love on tinder....

They're probably better, more hygienic <3 was it you who uses stardrops? My mam uses that n gave me a bottle of it.

I love owls.....

......so does Beauty, my cat, as well as other birds but guaranteed the feeling aina precipitated when she spat out half their guts, out back as a lil "gift."

Evey

Last edited:
I have had a 'gift' this evening ...feathers everyhere but can't find it anywhere..have shut all the doors in case it wants to half revive itself and shit everywhere like the last one..
Nope it's Kate that is the sales manager for stardrops..although good stuff -I am the queen of bleach..the more caustic the better..oh and dettol.

Commix in the wise words of my long dead Nan "there's a Jack for every Jill" ..Jill for every Jilll jack for every Jack..depends what you want..just sex,soul mate etc...

Given up on the last piece of this creation I was making. Tired , wired, shitstorms and death and disease and cancer crawling through mine and his family and we have turned in to their parents..it's too much. Fuck I need a holiday.

Wow sorry to hear that x am here if you ever need someone to listen. Take care of yourselves x

I love the smell from bleach n dettol n prefer the originals to any flavourings.

Evey

Hark I been meaning to have a word with you, sunny-jim :) What's this I been reading you callling yourself fugly, the other week :D are you eck as like you're hawwt, very handsome so please don't put yourself down. As for why you're struggling finding a date maybe you want it too much or not having enough confidence in yourself. Just relax n it will happen. Personally I'm not bothered or I never find a oartner again. Everyone is always in a rush these days n too anxious then wonder why things don't work out. It'll happen when you least expect it just enjoy life n you're more likely to attract them :)

Awwh, thank you! <3 The fugly thing was mostly a joke, I'm not that bad I don't think :x I joined POF today but have no idea how to approach people I like on there :c

I don't really know but I would guess see if you have any common ground and chat online for a while then maybe a phone call or two and something like coffee...alcohol and anxiety or not sure how you think you should be acting is never helped by copious booze.bars...unless you just want a friend with benefits . Depends what you think you want. I am old school -love lust-all encomposing on first meeting...a friend of a friend..left my husband...and so it begins and it's not easy but y'know. Worth it all in the end despite the hell and hurt and having to buy the cunt off...aghhhhh. I have a very different life now.

I've resorted to saying yes to everyone I see on POFs MeetMe nonsense... I should probably re-evaluate myself soon lol

I've resorted to saying yes to everyone I see on POFs MeetMe nonsense... I should probably re-evaluate myself soon lol

Lol mate, download tinder, it's by far the best most socially acceptable way of meeting ppl, I met my gf on there, been together a year next month and couldn't be happier! give it a try mate, worst case scenario you might get a shag outta it =D

How to tinder like a pro: swipe right until you hit your limit. Wait for the matches to build up. Don't like the look of, bin. One word replies, bin. Boring, bin. Then you should have a few solid matches to work with.

Tinder kindle book free on Amazon apparently

Tinder: Tinder Dating: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Experiencing Success on Tinder! (Hookup Apps, Dating Apps, Online Dating, Tinder for Men, Tinder for Women) Kindle Edition

Oh dear. Probably written by a 40 year old man that still lives with his mum.

The thing that always stops me from making the first move or sending a first message is the fact they could have anyone they want, so what chance do I have? :'c I hope someone's got a small violin as this is truly tragic

Has to be said the title book above was "Tinder nightmares"....yep Commix but they wouldn't be on Tinder in the first place if they weren't in the same boat!

Look what are you in to? Do a night class or something you like doing and surely people still meet in real life? Go to every festival this summer if you can afford it and talk to someone you like the look of...christ...bloody digital age. I feel olllllllllllllld..I remember the days you could have a conversation irl with yer mates without saying "google" it every fucking 5 mins....

The thing that always stops me from making the first move or sending a first message is the fact they could have anyone they want, so what chance do I have? :'c I hope someone's got a small violin as this is truly tragic

Quite a large portion of men on the Internet seems to think it's cool to send a dick pic after a sub par opening gambit. Just be yourself and you will have elevated yourself above about 70% of the people out there without trying.

Lol mate, download tinder, it's by far the best most socially acceptable way of meeting ppl, I met my gf on there, been together a year next month and couldn't be happier! give it a try mate, worst case scenario you might get a shag outta it =D

hahahaha I like your way of thinking lol. Hope you're feeling ok. That's ace new that you've been together for a year. Your proof that Internet dating sites can work I wish you both (you n your girlfriend) many happy n for-filled years together - it's lovely to see people happy. <3

--------

Damn I wrote a post but it seems to have disappeared - unless I didn't click 'post' before quoting BCF. Frustrating as I'm tired n keep nodding off it took me an hour to write but never mind :) It was only basically to say I can't be bothered with dating sites myself but good luck to people who use them I hope you find what/who you're looking for.

Right I'm gna try sleep for a bit then get some gardening done hopefully <3

Evey

Last edited:
Good afternoon EADD <3 (hey Evey - nice to see you back [I think :p])

I hope everyone is enjoying the week and are looking forward to the weekend.

Have a great one everyone
Bear

Afternoon Bear and Mr Bear! :)

Need to do an awful lot of work in the garden but every time I go to open the shed the heavens threaten to open up. 8)

For some fucking reason I am back on Smack, and got fucking floored by 0.4!

I got floored by 0.2g over the past two days.

When you've got no tolerance you're probably better off with DHC or something, less likely to puke or get dizzying headaches etc

I'm just really not into the whole two-person sex thing. Give me a couple of sets of fully-charged NiCads, though, and I'm a very happy antelope :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.