• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

7.5 mg oxy first time.. didnt feel shit

g_dan1

Bluelighter
Hello,
I ve been posting earlier about taking oxy first time.
So today i finally decided to take it. I had some coffee and was feeling kinda jittery. I crushed and took 1 perocet pill (5mg oxy). I waited about an hour and didn't feel ANYTHING. Not even pain relief. I tried to pinch myself and didn't feel any difference. The only thing is felt was some tiredness. My heart rate was still very fast from coffee and probably from anticipation as well.
Then I took another HALF of 1 percocet about 1 hour after taking my first dosed. I crushed that half before taking as well. Unfortunately I still didn't feel anything. The tiredness somehow went away in about an hour, but thats about it. I felt nothing, no effects or side effects. Not even pain relief.

I am 5'10 and about 140 lbs.

I've seen alot of people on this forum recommending 5-7mg as the first dose. Some even said that it can make me sick or nod..

So the next question I have is, should I try more next time? 10-15 mg? or should I do cold water extraction and snort oxy? Will I feel anything then?
Thank you!

What were you going for, pain relief or fun? 5 and 7.5mg are pretty low but you felt something (normal to tired to not tired) and now you have a reference point as where to start if you want to go further.

The effects can be subtle. With no experience, you may not feel much of anything until you get the dose right and then all feels good. But thats how many also get in trouble, too.

well i was looking for fun haha. I just tried pinching myself to see if it gave me any kind of pain relief. It was also pretty weird how I became tired for some time but my heart was racing.

Should I try taking benadryl with it? Does it potentiate oxy?

Some say it does. Doesnt do shit for me.

Tiredness isnt very surprising and the HR could have been anxiety or any number of things.

well i was looking for fun haha. I just tried pinching myself to see if it gave me any kind of pain relief.

Typical doses and even high doses don't get rid of pain or the body's sensing it so much as the mind being ok with it IMO. I can be high as hell and still feel pinching. For me it takes surgical levels of IV drugs to do what you seem to be defining as euphoric. I'd recommend looking into the potentiation thread to get the most out of the low dose before moving up mg wise. It'll keep your tolerance lower longer. In my first 30 doses of perc 5s it took a couple weeks before all the factors were perfect and I got a good rush. Then I understood what everyone was getting at and I was smitten.

Op, 7.5 is a very low dose, but it was smart to start there! Aim for 15mg next time and go from there. Now granted I have a tolerance, but I wont feel much from 90mg. Some people just dont process codeine derivatives well.

When utilizing a cwe, you drink the water and toss the solids left behind, theres no snorting involved. But you dont need to do this, unless youre over 2,000mg of acetaminophen, IMHO.

I wouldnt take any dph with it, no need to potentiate (yet), this practice is reserved for people with tolerances, when LARGE doses render ineffective. Plus it'll make you even more drowsy.

- SS373dOH Soul

Agree with the above, 7.5mg is a VERY small dose, but sensible to start low. I am a small person but seem to need large doses of whatever drug I take (which i really don't anymore). When I started on oxy I had a small opiate tolerance (had used heroin in the past but not for years and years) from using maybe 400mg codeine a couple of times a day and found I needed at least 40-50 (I dont know what the actual conversion from codeine to oxy is but that was my experience) to feel ANYTHING, but that quickly crept up to ten times that.....but I found it was a balancing act of not taking enoigh and taking too much and feeling like crap.

I wouldn't recommend making that much of a jump but I doubt many people would feel much from 7.5mg, people are prescribed more than that for moderate pain. Maybe try 15mg but be careful, it can take hold of you quickly if you enjoy it or are trying to 'escape.'

And doing a CWE won't change what you feel, it just gets rid of the APAP if you are taking more than the toxic dose, which you definitely arent with 7.5mg of Oxy. I don't know anything about Percocet as it's not really around here but I know it has APAP. I never came across oxycodone with APAP, only Oxycontin and endone.

Thanks for all the replies! Next time I will try 10-15mg and hopefully will get high... The reason I started small is to avoid any potential side effects.
Does caffeine affect the high in any way? can it also be used for tiredness? or will it ruin the high?

Personally I think increasing the dose before potentiating is foolish. I mean if you can get more bang for your buck, keep your tolerance lower, and put less stress on your vital organs why not try that route first?

Personally I think increasing the dose before potentiating is foolish. I mean if you can get more bang for your buck, keep your tolerance lower, and put less stress on your vital organs why not try that route first?

ur right. whats the best way to potentiate? I would also like to potentiate euphoria without making myself more tired and drowsy

i just did some research on this forum and found out that DXM, tums, and benadryl potentiate oxy.
I might take 30mg DXM and 25mg benadryl before taking oxy. will it do anything? I also don't really want to 'nod' so I will drink some coffee during the high.

True point re potentiating at the lower dose first. You don't want your tolerance to sky rocket too quickly, I've been there, much better idea to get the most out of a lower dose. If you're going to stay under 15mg and didn't feel anutjing the first time, it's very unlikely you will nod at all. I found higher doses actually made me hyper rather than giving me a heroin type nod or even tiredness but if affects everyone differently. Sure drink some coffee if you feel like it.

Just be careful, when you find that sweet spot, it's very hard not to want it again and again. Good luck!

Even when i had no tolerance to Opiates Oxy was never my favorite. I never did find it any good for pain as 20mg's worth didn't do fuck all to numb the pain i had from having my wisdom teeth taken out and the only time i ever got anything resembling a high from Percocet was when i mixed it with Compazine to offset the nausea i had from not being able to eat. I remember i ended up getting a 50 50mg script for Demerol which with Dimenhydrinate as a anti-nausea drug helped quite abit and gave me a nice high as well.

When i discovered Oxycodone SR's and much better yet Oxy IR's i would chuck those back with some hydroxyzine and get a pretty decent high from them. I dob't like Oxy as much as Morphine or Dilaudid but it's decent.

i just did some research on this forum and found out that DXM, tums, and benadryl potentiate oxy.
I might take 30mg DXM and 25mg benadryl before taking oxy. will it do anything? I also don't really want to 'nod' so I will drink some coffee during the high.

Smoking herb that's a nice pure Indica, or Indica/Sativa hybrid will potentate the opiate as they're both synergistic with each other.

If you don't want to nod, why are you taking opiates? I found that low doses of oxy at 5-10mg would make me nod and I would also become energetic during the high from them, and that for me oxy was not as sedating as hydrocodone and codeine are.

You did the right thing by starting low. Stay safe. All I will say is that I'm glad I never got physically addicted to opiates, used dope, injected or plugged anything, and never got into taking moderate or large doses of opiates.

Smoking herb that's a nice pure Indica, or Indica/Sativa hybrid will potentate the opiate as they're both synergistic with each other.

If you don't want to nod, why are you taking opiates? I found that low doses of oxy at 5-10mg would make me nod and I would also become energetic during the high from them, and that for me oxy was not as sedating as hydrocodone and codeine are.

You did the right thing by starting low. Stay safe. All I will say is that I'm glad I never got physically addicted to opiates, used dope, injected or plugged anything, and never got into taking moderate or large doses of opiates.

I wanna get euphoria without nodding. Basically want to feel high and still be functional. Is it not possible?

I wanna get euphoria without nodding. Basically want to feel high and still be functional. Is it not possible?

Yes, it is. I was taking large doses plus benzos (not a good idea)and still running a business 60 hours a week plus raising and running around after five children. Not ideal but I found while I was busy doing stuff, it gave me energy. I've never nodded from anything but heroin or when sitting down doing nothing on large amounts of oxy plus benzos plus alcohol (never do that btw.).

But it affects everyone differently as you see in the post above. I very much doubt you would nod on a small dose but it affects everyone differently so nobody can say for sure until you've experienced it. IME if you keep busy it will give you enthusiasm and energy rather than knock you out but again, everyone is different.

Last edited:

My fav for actually getting a nod from Opiates (which is rare these days unless i have been off abit) is Promethazine or Hydroxyzine with a benzo and some Hash or Indica Weed with the Morphine or Dilaudid i am taking. I don't find Oxy to be sedating at all so it's not my choice for a nod. Also i would caution unless you are really used to both DO NOT MIX OPIATES AND BENZOS. Many people have died from that combo to say the least.

OK, yes that is possible. Especially with oxy. When I was into it I would exercise and go swimming on low doses of it.