• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
time for a new thread boys!!

got some fucking fire last night.

shall update w pics once i remember

Never really had a real job. I work part time substitute teaching but I don't have set hours

You're not a 20 year old kid named Lester, are you? Wait, you don't live in my state, nvm.

I was about to kirk off on you again, Les-- I mean, CG. That perfectly described the side-job for one of the most annoying coworkers in the history of all employment.

Might sound like a stupid question so I'll preemptively apologize, but do you know how to drive manual/stick?

time for a new thread boys!!

got some fucking fire last night.

shall update w pics once i remember

I need to know the strain name.

I NEED to, god damnit.

idky but I get a kick out of knowing what I'm smoking, and I can't stand it when I pick up a mixed bag. I mean, I know it's your shit but it's gotta have a dope name, right? Like, I just picked up a zip of some shit called Baby Joker. Won't crack the seal for another week or two, but I'm already not impressed based on the visual through the bag. It looks to be just about average....

But when I get some shit with a crazy name, though? Shiiiiiiiiiiit, it's either amazing or complete garbage.

Last edited:
You're not a 20 year old kid named Lester, are you? Wait, you don't live in my state, nvm.

I was about to kirk off on you again, Les-- I mean, CG. That perfectly described the side-job for one of the most annoying coworkers in the history of all employment.

Might sound like a stupid question so I'll preemptively apologize, but do you know how to drive manual/stick?
Of course I can drive a standard, I used to drive a 240sx with an SR20det swap (hence my old handle 240sxLover). To me, it's kinda emasculating if you can't drive a stick, my frickin' girlfriend taught me how back in high school. Gonna have fewer options of cars to jack in the event of the zombie apocalypse or the like. Life skill right there.

I'm much older than 20 (well, 24, so not much I guess) and I'm definitely not Lester the Molester hahahahah

Last edited:
Of course I can drive a standard, I used to drive a 240sx with an SR20det swap (hence my old handle 240sxLover). To me, you're a pussy if you can't drive a stick, my frickin' girlfriend taught me how back in high school. Gonna have fewer options of cars to jack in the event of the zombie apocalypse or the like. Life skill right there.

I'm much older than 20 (well, 24, so not much I guess) and I'm definitely not Lester the Molester hahahahah

I'm about to PM you something, check it in a minute or two.

this dude reminds me of 90s rap and I fuckin' love it.... but I might just be too high, idk, y'all tell me

^ I gave it a listen and came to this conclusion:

The use/way of the term Muslims puts this clearly out of the 90's. However, the use of the term "homie" and the general flow of the song (even if the sounds are modern) has a vague resemblance to the song "My mind is playing tricks on me", so I can kinda see what you mean, homie!

-Your judge of all things 90's

I need to know the strain name.

I NEED to, god damnit.

idky but I get a kick out of knowing what I'm smoking, and I can't stand it when I pick up a mixed bag. I mean, I know it's your shit but it's gotta have a dope name, right? Like, I just picked up a zip of some shit called Baby Joker. Won't crack the seal for another week or two, but I'm already not impressed based on the visual through the bag. It looks to be just about average....

But when I get some shit with a crazy name, though? Shiiiiiiiiiiit, it's either amazing or complete garbage.

blue diesel, mate :).

it's sure fire. i'm gonna smoke some later after i play some football(soccer).

got some cold beers waiting on me as well.

i'd end this thread on this note.

Status
Not open for further replies.