• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend showed up with some super kief hash. rolled up into brown hash without flame.

smoked a good bit of weed today. haven't really slept properly. need to invent something.

^ Do what I did and cook yourself some bacon at 4am and then dab at 420...RIGHT back to sleep by 445

Nice. It sounds like you have something anyway. I'm baked as w̶e̶l̶l̶ hell.

Been getting into swimming lately something I don't usually do. It helps with the sleep and stuff.

Smoking on some herb called Fluffhead #2 . I guess it was breed for phish . that's what the budtender told me anyways?

gonna vape some haze/diesel =D.

started watching the vikings. makes me wanna 'feast'. esp that i'm taking hits of maryJ

Picked this up for the weekend

5fnm7o.jpg

^yeah, I'm pretty sure all BHO will sugar eventually--something about the terpenes... Just depends on if it takes 1 day or 1 year...

Cannabis is absolutely safe. Have them check out the organization CannaKids. They provide consulting and medicine for pediatric cancer in California.

for sure thanks for the response. I guess they decided to go with standard treatment because of insurance and maybe personal reasons.

My buddy who makes a lot of wax said he's tried vac sealing and puttiing in freezers and it still sugars over time. things like air and heat will increase the "sugaryness" ime.

reworked some BHO (iso sub zero wash), and went nuts with the dabs, and fucked my lungs/throat again (had bronchitis last month), and coughed up a bunch of blood, after a few days of like 20+dabs a day...

so I took about 5gs of bho in the oven to decarb it, then mixed it with coconut oil. waiting for it to solidify now.

CANT WAIT MATE

Whatup fellow Cannbis Enthusiasts.

Afghani Hashplant in the pipe ready to assemble.

Gonna blaze up some three Kings.
Probably the best weed I have had since I got some Chernobyl. I mean omg this shit STINKS! Holy shit Its good.

PpU1RJo

reworked some BHO (iso sub zero wash), and went nuts with the dabs, and fucked my lungs/throat again (had bronchitis last month), and coughed up a bunch of blood, after a few days of like 20+dabs a day...

so I took about 5gs of bho in the oven to decarb it, then mixed it with coconut oil. waiting for it to solidify now.

CANT WAIT MATE

dosing unclear.

edibles are strong as fuck. im just eating a tiny bit of raw oil in the morning, and am pretty wasted all day. Im going to offer my mom a bit. I dont think she has been high since the 70s.

Status
Not open for further replies.