• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you smell that skunky stench of a fire weed or that narcotic pungent fragrance of a fresh hash, it's the volatile terpenes that are going directly in your brain through your nose. On that subject, I always hesitate to buy weed because of the pungent smell, all these people staring at me all the way back to my house (public transport) because of the strong smell, no thanks. So I end up buying hash, but it's a sweet chunk of goodness and after a spliff or two my mind and body are totally relaxed. High CBD content tends to make me prefer hash anyway.

Been smoking this the past week

11i3cbb.jpg
d's

Also I stoped by the brewery today! :)

2cprwhl.jpg

How is everyone!? Good an high?

Aww yeah.

Currently smoking some Girl Scout Cookies mixed with Super Lemon Haze. (LOL the 4 Mg Clonazepam is also helping :D)

Also have some Afghani HP for laterz.

:D

How y'all doing today?

had some pancakes, gonna start my workout routine soon :D.

last night i smoked out after having about 5 beers. was very nice. i treat myself on wednesdays ;).

Just pancakes made with buttermilk instead of regular milk.

The slight sourness contrasts with Maple syrup quite nicely.

I think buttermilk also has a high fat content, so it would be great to make medicated pancakes.

I think buttermilk also has a high fat content, so it would be great to make medicated pancakes.

oh well yeah those are what i just had. buttermilk pancakes =D.

Gonna maybe sacrifice one gram of hash and ingest it to see what's the fuss about it. You know, heating it in milk and filtering it. Milk should hopefully be green enough so the gram has given all of its noids.

Maybe I can eat the gram as it is, raw and without milk, can I? I just crumble it it in a yogurt -and eat the yogurt? Will it work? I don't want to waste a gram that could go otherwise in a few good spliffs.

SH970 that counts as a meal ;) Beauty pics as always

Blues that might work but I wouldn't chance it myself, why not cook a bit up in a spoon and then mix it in with some yogurt?

Just found some shatter I forgot about!!!, it started to turn to sugar / wax (not stablez!) still tast good doe ! :)

o9mlpk.jpg

Wow, I'm absolutely going to try that. I'm a huge advocate of sweet and sour combinations. A bowl of fresh berries / sliced peaches in plain unsweetened kefir? To die for.

Just got a line on some legit tested 34.7% THCA flower, yes that's "A" as in not decarbed. You guys cooking your shit really need to get up on that.

If I pick some up before it's sold out I'll snap a pic for you guys.

Yeah, it's really not common to see those kinds of numbers. Nice big beautiful dense buds, but the particular smell from this white hybrid was not one of my favorites. It was a nice pungent and healthy smell but just not my variety. Being premium prices (higher than I normally pay), I passed. I'm sure more hybrids in the 30+% range will eventually come my way with smells that I prefer.

I really like being able to smell as well as look at the flower prior to buying, even if I don't pick up I feel like I learned something.

anyone know about high cbd/pure cbd or cannabis use for pain treatmeant after chemo? my neighbors daughts just got diagnosed with leukeumia and she is 6 so even cannabis isn't safe per say. better than opiate pain meds i would think.

anyone know about high cbd/pure cbd or cannabis use for pain treatmeant after chemo? my neighbors daughts just got diagnosed with leukeumia and she is 6 so even cannabis isn't safe per say. better than opiate pain meds i would think.
It's standard medical treatment that is 100% up to the parents to say if it's safe or not.

could be age. over time all wax turns sugary and gooey. even shatter. idk why.
It's called stability, and all concentrates differ in stability.

I've made QWISO shatter that didn't gum up and remained hard af for years. BHO is not as stable as ISO.

^yeah, I'm pretty sure all BHO will sugar eventually--something about the terpenes... Just depends on if it takes 1 day or 1 year...

Cannabis is absolutely safe. Have them check out the organization CannaKids. They provide consulting and medicine for pediatric cancer in California.

Status
Not open for further replies.