European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Clear Your Inbox MegaThread

Sprout

Bluelight Crew
With the introduction of the user tagging system there is no longer a need to create a new thread informing a member to clear out their filthy slut of a box.
If you wish for a member to do so, please simply tag them in this thread from now on - it reduces clutter and far more likely to be seen by them due to the notification received.
You can do this via two methods; simply place an @ symbol before their username or wrap their username with the [mention] tool.

@the_gay_blade please clear some PM space. Thanks.
[/mention]

Last edited by a moderator:
May I just say, I couldn't see the point in the tagging system initially, but this is the best use for it I've seen by far.
WORST THREADS EVER.

Could make it a sticky? (and UA this drivel).

I completely agree that this is a very handy and practical use for the tagging feature and have stickied it for now in the hope that people become familiar enough with it for it not to be necessary to keep it stickied for too long. It is also listed in the Index.

Nice work, Sprout!

Awww, be understanding MDB. He's only got a little one just now ;)

"Clear Your Inbox MegaThread"

Look, i understand the concept - but who the hell is MegaThread? And how'd they get so popular all of a sudden?

"Clear Your Inbox MegaThread"

Look, i understand the concept - but who the hell is MegaThread? And how'd they get so popular all of a sudden?
Because people like @F.U.B.A.R shove their boxes with watermelons and kilos of the finest Turkmenistanian Mexedrone. Oh...i got this thread wrong..we are talking different kinds of boxes here. Sorry.

Because people like @F.U.B.A.R shove their boxes with watermelons and kilos of the finest Turkmenistanian Mexedrone. Oh...i got this thread wrong..we are talking different kinds of boxes here. Sorry.

Aye, that's to prevent you from gaining entry, you fuckin rampant sausage jockey!

There are no Jock's cocks in my box, only socks...

Aye, that's to prevent you from gaining entry, you fuckin rampant sausage jockey!

There are no Jock's cocks in my box, only socks...
Speaking of which you still owe me that pair of rainbow coloured socks with unicorns on them. I realise they are probably your favourites but i won that sock draw fair and square. Pay up.

Speaking of which you still owe me that pair of rainbow coloured socks with unicorns on them. I realise they are probably your favourites but i won that sock draw fair and square. Pay up.

I just told you mate, they're in my box - help yourself....

This alert feature has some serious security flaws of which I've alerted Ali to....

Not thought through at all.....

Dont want to discuss it here....but I'll message you in private....

[MENTION=306868]steewith2ees[/MENTION] clear some space. I have englandgz74's email he wants me to pass on to you.

[MENTION=306868]steewith2ees[/MENTION] I second that; i have some words i want to send you too.

[MENTION=306868]steewith2ees[/MENTION] clear some space. I have englandgz74's email he wants me to pass on to you.

I'm confused.... As an active member himself, why can't England pass on his own email address? Just curious (no pun intended!).