• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Greetings from Virginia !!!

Omg that is so neat. I'm so fascinated by the ability to network on here. Lol. Been reading for a while but just started posting and already found someone so close to me. Message me sometime!!!!!
You get the ability to message when you post over fifty times and are a blue lighter instead of a green lighter so share some thoughts! Ha!

Omg I didn't know that. I've been posting a lot so once I post this I can see how many more I have to go

I'm new to this site. Just moved to the Richmond area. Haven't found much out here yet though. :(

Hey again. Gunny here from Chantilly / Fairfax area. Anyone seeking a 110% Legit Pain Management Dr (NOT, say again NOT seeking an Opiate Pro Dr but LEGIT) who has any serious Chronic Pain issues is welcome to send me a msg to obtain his contact info.

I am a Disabled Marine Corps Combat Vet with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), severe Cervical Spine Damage, and PTSD (mostly all sustained from a massive IED Blast while in Iraq) So any Veterans seeking a MUCH MUCH better Doc than what VA can provide you is welcome to reach out to me! I just got fed up w the VA system and treatment so found this guy after a referral and will tell you up front, has saved my life with his procedures and treatments! HANDS DOWN THE BEST!
Yes Meds are involved but his goal is to get you pain free WITHOUT them after a period of time! Anyway, just offering.

Hello, used to live in Fredericksburg, Va now West Virginia. Been a long time sufferer of Chronic pain from a young age up till now. Been on every painkiller there is basically but have been on Dilaudid for the past 2 years. My problem is I've went from battling chronic pain to now battling addiction brought on by the longterm use of opiates. Good luck.

Down here for work right outside Richmond. New to BL long time reader but never posted. Happy to be here

How has your search been lately. I just got out here for work from florida.

Im in richmond from Florida doing iron work. Haven't been home in a month and all out of my own and starting to hate it

From Nashville area, but literally just got back from snowshoe in WV for the past week. Shredded up a bunch of good powder throughout our time in the mountains..And it even snowed around 8" on Friday ??. Will definitely be making the trip back, so I'll need some cool locals to party with me and my friends! First time poster, long time vistitor of the site, hope to hear back!

Whatever you're doing, be in control!