PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MR spock-marilyn monroe Blotter

Status
Not open for further replies.

eber27

Greenlighter
Hello guys, i want to know if any of you have tried these blotters, and if you know if its lsd or what is it?, i tried them and there was no taste, the second time i swallowed them right away, both times was very nice trip, lots of visuals. But id really like to know if its lsd so that i can still do it without concern of overdoing on some rc.

tumblr_nrq8nsejOM1twdg63o1_1280.jpg

Nobody can tell you with certainty what's on a picture of blotter...
People do buy blotter art for framing and to put drugs onto so there's no way to tell if more than one person bought that print and/or if there are more than one print of that blotter going around with who knows what drug on it...
Buy a Elrich reagent testing kit and test it yourself. That's the only way to know.

I've had the top ones with the sun. They're called "orange sunshine" (no, they're not purported to be ALD-52) And if it's the same ones that I had like one and a half years ago, then it's very pure LSD dosed quite high.

Obviously I don't know if it's the exact same ones, how should I? They just look the same. Be carefull though, theres a chance that they're really strong.

Batch discussion is more of a regional forum thing (EADD, NSADD), here ID threads are verboten anyway..

The pop art is funny yeah

Nice designs yes, but everyone would just do best admiring the art and forgetting that anything can be concluded from them you don't need reagent tests or lab test for. Thinking 'oh its probably the same as another guy had' can give a false sense of security which is worthless at best.
The right sense of security you get from always starting low with any untested batch no matter what, and knowing that you always couldve been fooled. Source reputation doesn't count if it's from something as stupid as the look from a site (if its online), or testimonials or reviews on that very site. Even independently rated sources can occasionally make a mistake.

This is not to make people more paranoid than they strictly need to be, often enough things check out, but always be at your most skeptical.

Legendary blotter art bugs me even more than others because all the exact same rules apply (with the added problem that there tend to be way more different batches that use legendary prints), but people get extra excited over it.
Excitement is good, just not the confusion about claims from dealers and vendors and the stark naked reality.

We don't allow substance ID threads here in PD, sorry man! There's no way for us to tell you with certainty what you have, as any person could have laid those blotters with any substance. It wouldn't matter if two people had those same blotters, they could still both be different from one another. Like Solipsis said, maybe you'd have more luck in your associated regional forum in another section of the broader Bluelight forums.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.