I am a piece of shit. I dosed my best friend with H he thought was Coke.

customx132

Greenlighter
I was really messed up this weekend parting I was with my best friend and not sure why I mixed some heroin in the Coke we had and never told him. He had no idea why he felt so tired and warm. I never said anything and never will. I feel like shit. The hell is wrong with me.

You fucked up. That's what humans do but not all humans learn anything of benefit from the experience. Which kind are you?

Wow - that is so dangerous. I sincerely hope you learn from this. It is never okay to give someone drugs without their knowledge. What if he were on medication that had dangerous interactions with H, or was possibly allergic? You may be close, but it's possible he doesn't tell you everything and it could have ended very badly. I'm not trying to be mean, or make you feel worse but you need to realize the potential ramifications of your actions and realize you were lucky this time. Do not do it to anybody else, ever, with any type of drug. You don't know someone's medical history, and slipping someone drugs can be absolutely devestating or even deadly.

Shit happens..never tell him.. Sounds fucked up but it's for the best..will only do harm when it is what it is now, he's fine

Wow.... Like they said, you fucked up...but just learn from it and never do that again to someone....

I love H..it's my DOC...my ex knew that and always wanted to try it with me but I'd never let her. She always called me a hypocrite...but as much as I love h, I'd never be the reason someone I love turns into an addict.

Your last question was "...the hell is wrong with me?" The answer is you put yourself in charge of making a decision that you should never have been making while high. This is something you did while in an altered state. I have seen so many times that people put themselves and/or others in danger by already being high and then dosing more. In my son's case, it was fatal. Being smart about recreational drug use (and I most definitely include alcohol in this) means doing things in advance to protect yourself (and your friends) from accessing dangerous amounts, combinations etc. once you are high. Put everything away first (and either lock it up or put someone sober in control) and set out a safe amount of only what you intend to take that you know you can handle. Drug use does not have to be the crazy risky business that people often make it. If you want to use drugs, learn harm reduction strategies and precautions.

Your last question was "...the hell is wrong with me?" The answer is you put yourself in charge of making a decision that you should never have been making while high. This is something you did while in an altered state. I have seen so many times that people put themselves and/or others in danger by already being high and then dosing more. In my son's case, it was fatal. Being smart about recreational drug use (and I most definitely include alcohol in this) means doing things in advance to protect yourself (and your friends) from accessing dangerous amounts, combinations etc. once you are high. Put everything away first (and either lock it up or put someone sober in control) and set out a safe amount of only what you intend to take that you know you can handle. Drug use does not have to be the crazy risky business that people often make it. If you want to use drugs, learn harm reduction strategies and precautions.
Very true. Most of the time I ended up in the hospital it was because I didn't take proper precautions prior to use and either did ridiculous amounts or bad combinations because something unexpectedly became available. It's very hard to keep track of what has been used and how much when everything's on the table.

Wall safe with a time lock is pretty much lifesaver if one has multiple drugs around and especially if some of those are drugs that may reduce inhibitions and pretty much fuck up one's decision making. Z-drugs and most benzos are a good example of those.

After using up a script and a IOP order in a few days during which I was mostly blacked out I ordered one and it kept me from going over the board again. I couldn't get more drugs than what I intended to take even though I was talking to that safe while high on Ambien.

Wall safe with a time lock is pretty much lifesaver if one has multiple drugs around and especially if some of those are drugs that may reduce inhibitions and pretty much fuck up one's decision making. Z-drugs and most benzos are a good example of those.

After using up a script and a IOP order in a few days during which I was mostly blacked out I ordered one and it kept me from going over the board again. I couldn't get more drugs than what I intended to take even though I was talking to that safe while high on Ambien.

This is why my benzos are in a safe. I take out my days supply and lock them up. If I don't, I forget I took one everytime.

I really need that safe with a timer. I found out about it on this board thankfully. Even to my surprise, I manage to go through a legit prescription of Klonopin + RC benzos from the net early in the month when I get them. Then I'm completely useless in like the last 2 weeks of the month when I run out and it stops my whole life. This pattern goes on every month. Until I lock my stash away with a timer, it may keep happening. Self-control is not something I have it seems.

To the OP, I feel like everyone already said that's not cool what you did so hopefully you won't do it again. You're lucky your friend lived. I don't do drugs with "friends", but if you can't even trust your own friend not to lace your shit, who can you trust?

You're lucky he didn't get sick or much, much worse. Figured he would have puked or something unless he is opiate tolerant.

He couldn't taste it? It wasn't visible in the line? Must have been some really white dope. The consistency is even fairly different. I imagine you couldn't have added that much if he couldn't notice it and didn't get super fucked up. Does he know you use H?

If you take the time to read the words you posted in both threads, it paints a very different picture of you and your home life than what you just explained. That was all the information I had about you, and it sounded terrible. You provided much more detail that paints a different picture of you and your situation, and now I see that a lot of what I said wasn't applicable to you, but I didn't have that info when I posted. I do apologize for being so harsh as I was clearly wrong, and I'm very happy to be wrong as I no longer feel that your family is in danger. I am sorry I offended you. I do hope you can understand why I said what I did, and understand that it was coming from a concern for your family. I hope you can accept my apology. I appreciate you taking the time to provide a more balanced image of your home life as I feel much better. Take care.

OpenGtunning - I get what you're saying. I too hve done some horrible things while high, I can relate. I also understand the apathy and perpetual boredom of regular life that makes getting high so attractive. There are so many variables, it's hard to say why you're not satisfied with life. It took me literal years of hard analysis to be able to answer that question to be able to begin the path towards health.

I know what you mean, I too lead a life of privledge that many people would love to have, and yet it's hard to be happy. I think some of it is mental, some is physiological, and a large part is our reaction to stress. For me learning how to control my thoughts better and how to cope with stress has made a world of difference, though I still have times where I struggle. I'm on my way to work right now but will respond more later.

As for the details, if you are not comfortable with something you have written you can edit or delete it. I will delete my scathing message to you as it is not applicable. Have a good day!

This actually happened to me and a friend once. We were buying coke and his connect gave him H instead. Lucky for me, my friend was very greedy and only gave me a small amount. Lucky for my greedy friend, he had a high tolerance for oxy and didn't die.

So you just mixed a little H in with the coke? Were you trying to make it seem like you could get smoother or less-speedy coke than he ever had before? Like someone said, don't tell him what you did. As long as you don't tell him, he won't start seeking heroin - because if he did, you would have a much bigger weight on your conscience. And don't ever do that again!