• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Gabapentin - Experienced - Gaba gaba pentin!

ThatOneDude!

Bluelighter
Firstly i must state that i am altered right now and may not be talking right or posting in the right place.... if that makes any sense.

I just have to shout out to Gabapentin! Bump!

I have been dry and clean for some time now, not taking much but craving! for whatever ya know.....
smoked some weed few days recently, got to remember why i dont like it... ha.

Anyways! I found a full bottle of Gabapentin 800mg! ....90 of em! :)

Now i WAY prefer Lyrica for reasons that dont need to be stated as im sure most of you know of its superiority over gabapentin....
But ya know, i gotta give a Rep for Gabapentin! seriously i am on a LEVEL!! haha
I have been taking 400mg Gabapentin with 250mg Naproxen every 45 minutes for a while.... i estimate i am probably in the 5gram range of how much gabapentin I have taken right now.....
I layed down for a bit and got constant waves of mushy comfortable relaxing euphoria! Tons of excitement and comfort. lots of mushy wavy comfy waves of excitement as I am laying down on my bed. when i get up it becomes more just a relaxing feeling in my muscles.... but I was surprised how high i got from gabapentin! something i looked down on as crappy cheep shit that doesnt ever work so good..... especially when i had been taking lyrica, gabapentin was practically a joke. i am taking anti-diarrhea pills some times after ALL the gabapentin i take. I have just bad impression on gabapentin as it has always been almost useless to me...

But NOW, with low tolerance and floating in 5grams or so of Gabapentin, i must say this shit is fucking AWESOME!!!!! if you know how to take it, I go with a tortilla, 250mg naproxen and 400mg gabapentin every 45 minutes, and sometimes vitamin c and lemons for acidity..... i am higher than a mutha fuka!

Does anyone else have outstanding successful results from Gabapentin? Let me know! This stuff can work if you know how to work it! YeHaa! =D

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_gabapentin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
I took Lyrica for a while and only subbed gabapentin when I couldn't afford the Lyrica. It made me more tired than Lyrica but I also didn't know about staggered dosing with gabapentin at the time. I'd gladly try it again, but to me Lyrica is the bees knees! It's OTC in Mexico, I love that.

gabapentin sucks. i was prescribed 1200 mg to take 3 times a day. i took up to 6000 and just made me sick and nauseous. same with lyrics. not sure how you get any euphoria off it

I prefer lyrica , but gabapentin will do in a pinch if you need it

Yeah Lyrica is certainly far superior. Thanks for sharing though.

I found Gabapentin to be a miracle drug for opiate withdrawal. It reduces pain and anxiety, and has a nice calming, focusing effect.

That said, I have read some debate on the potential negative renal effects of high dose or prolonged use of the drug. I have read of people taking absurdly high doses on Bluelight.

i love gabapentin especially taking it after my tolerance is gone and then i take like 1000mg or 800mg because at like 2000 or 2200 im just wasting it but i love it because it gives a warm buzz but doesnt fuck you up i can kinda of compare it to like oxycodone. i take it with focalin 30mg xr and im a speedball. but overall i love gabapentin because i can easily look sober and play sober but im buzzed as heck i go and put a chew of tobbacco in and it amplifies the buzz and i took while drunk but i was too drunk and basically forgot i took the gabapentin cause i blacked out that night but i love gabapentin alone. sometimes i take 300mg sometimes 1000mg it all just depends hope i could help kind of bye:)