• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What would happen w this pill cocktail?

Death2Reality

Greenlighter
225mg of lyrica, 600mg of tramadol, and 30mg of Valium. Is it safe? Would something conflict? Would it be fun? Btw I know that dose of tramadol is very very high but I have a tolerance to it now so it's just my usual dosage

Is it safe? Nope.. mixing cns depressants is never safe. Why mix lyrica and tram? Lyrica doesn't really have too many recreational benefits.. and then you have the ssri issues of tramadol, but I'm sure youre aware of that..

- Hopeless soul

Besides being potentionally dangerous, its a kinda shitty combo to begin with. I know desperation leads to creativity but ehh, I probably would rather drink booze than take that.

The Valium could kill the Tramadol euphoria. They can affect your emotional status to "neutral/not interested".

Why Lyrica and Valium if you are not anxious or want to fall asleep resp. just vegetate without feelind much for a few hours...?

Well I thought it would potentiate the benzo. Cause gabapentin does that and they're related...but idk I guess I may be wrong

The Valium could kill the Tramadol euphoria. They can affect your emotional status to "neutral/not interested".

Why Lyrica and Valium if you are not anxious or want to fall asleep resp. just vegetate without feelind much for a few hours...?
That comment was to you btw. Sorry I'm new here

The results of Diazepam and Pregabaline are related but with different mechanisms to do it. Pregabalin doesn't affect your GABA Receptors directly.

Tramadol works in another way but you chose 3 substances that increases risk of respiratory depression if combinated.

Pregabaline + Alc made very loose, better social abilities. I think BZD and PGB could cause similar effects. Treat this combos with caution, too!

But i suggest not to add the Tramadol. In difference to the others it could activate you with soft euphoria and well being. Combining it with inhibiting drugs could be more dangerous and propably a waste of Tramadol.

The combination of Lyrica and Tramadol isn't unusual and I have seen empirical studies comparing the effect of tramadol alone with pregabalin alone and the two combined. However, I have experienced a seizure after combining tramadol and pregabalin even though I took clonazepam too. So I wouldn't advice taking huge dosages of the two together as well as I wouldn't advice taking huge dosages of tramadol alone due to the risk seizure. Combining the two with a benzodiazepine doesn't mean that it is impossible to get seizures, it just lowers the risk.

600 mg tramadol is in the high end and starting to get to a point where seizures is a possibility. But you know this already it seems. I myself would not dare taking that high a dose even with a high tolerance even when taking it with a high dose of benzo's.

Lyrica and diazepam together is somewhat recreational for me but not if I have any tolerance to Lyrica. But I think I react somewhat different to Lyrica than most people. None of my friends have ever experienced anything recreational from Lyrica.

Last edited:
[MENTION=355526]Ignio[/MENTION]
I got lyrica prescribed for neuropathic pain and besides that it didnt help i found it very unpleasant. It made me agiated and caused a state somehow similar to derealization.

@op
the posts in this thread should tell you that it's a bad idea. You asked and got your answers....So please dont do it.
I hate it when people ask if something is dangerous and even though everybody advices against it they do it anyway.