• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flunitrazolam

Flunitrazolam, water soluble or not, I can't seem to find any definite answers

...anywhere.

I got a bunch of 0.5 flunitrazolam pills, I also have a lot of injection kits with everything safe in it, except for SteriFilts, those are kinda hard to get and I would order them from France for a joke of a price for 1000 (they are 99% as good as wheel/micron filters, made to shoot pills, any pill, powder, even crack works with them, not that I tried, I loved smoking freebase I made myself from the top shelf fishyscale at the end of my debauchery years, so january 2009., I still remember I smoked freebase the last time on january 19th 2009, the day Obama became president of the USSA.

Anyways, I'm feeling adventurous, and if one vial of bacteriostatic water I got ( I have like 60 left, I didn't throw my "paraphernalia to the garbage" once I got on methadone in october 2012, and then 11 months later to suboxone. I shot some tryptamines, some Dilaudid (my DOC) when skipping a morning dose of methadone, and I didn't get to a large dose of methadone, I got to 60 then started to reduce by 2-3mg a month.I could feel it just fine when taking 54mg and less of methadone everyday, had all my takehomes, and decided to shoot one of the many D4's I got in my stash for when I get off the teeth destroying bupe (well it's not the bupe, it's the pill's inactives, the lemon and lime flavours, natural and artificial), with Bupe, even shooting more than I ever shot at once of Dilaudid only gave me the respiratory depression I never experienced before, I took large puffs from my Symbicort inhaler after shooting 18mg of Dilaudid at once, where I experienced zero rush or high, while I was a quick metabolizer of methadone, helped by my 600mg script of tagamet for stomach ulcers in combo with a PPI.

Anyway, just said that I had everything, the clean sterile injection cups, alcohol pads, sterile bacteriostatic water, 2 kinds of syringes, my favourite gauge that comes in the injection kits here, I'm lucky, I guess, cos to me 27 1/2 G is perfect. Only problem is that the bacteriostatic water vials are never consistently filled, they rarely are filled to the brim, so they may be 10cc, they're generally 5-6cc. I've been shooting up Loprazolam a friend in the netherlands gave me earlier this week and it was...wow, reminds me of the midazolam they gave me pre-op when I had a deviated septum surgery.

I would imagine it's barely water soluble, not enough to fit a dose in a rig. It's possible you might fit more in by adding citric/any acid and lowering the pH. However this will sting and be terrible for your veins.

Have a look at the structure and compare it to flunitrazepam (i know people inject them but I'm not sure how) and compare also to the closest "lam" benzo. Midazolam perhaps. Flunitrazolam may be able to be protanated and form a water soluble salt like midazolam at lower ph levels.

Again I don't know. Probably best to wait for sekio or ebola or someone to reply.

And of course please consider other routes aside from IV. Especially with pills.

Nearly all benzodiazepines are weak bases and are therefore not soluble in water.

The only exception in the prescription benzodiazepines is Chlordiazepoxide, which is a strong base. It's the only prescription benzodiazepine that is used as a salt and therefore also the only benzodiazepine that is soluble in water.

You could try to dissolve it in some acid, but not sure that's the best thing for your veins. Taking it orally is probably a lot more simple. :p

...anywhere.

I got a bunch of 0.5 flunitrazolam pills, I also have a lot of injection kits with everything safe in it, except for SteriFilts, those are kinda hard to get and I would order them from France for a joke of a price for 1000 (they are 99% as good as wheel/micron filters, made to shoot pills, any pill, powder, even crack works with them, not that I tried, I loved smoking freebase I made myself from the top shelf fishyscale at the end of my debauchery years, so january 2009., I still remember I smoked freebase the last time on january 19th 2009, the day Obama became president of the USSA.

Anyways, I'm feeling adventurous, and if one vial of bacteriostatic water I got ( I have like 60 left, I didn't throw my "paraphernalia to the garbage" once I got on methadone in october 2012, and then 11 months later to suboxone. I shot some tryptamines, some Dilaudid (my DOC) when skipping a morning dose of methadone, and I didn't get to a large dose of methadone, I got to 60 then started to reduce by 2-3mg a month.I could feel it just fine when taking 54mg and less of methadone everyday, had all my takehomes, and decided to shoot one of the many D4's I got in my stash for when I get off the teeth destroying bupe (well it's not the bupe, it's the pill's inactives, the lemon and lime flavours, natural and artificial), with Bupe, even shooting more than I ever shot at once of Dilaudid only gave me the respiratory depression I never experienced before, I took large puffs from my Symbicort inhaler after shooting 18mg of Dilaudid at once, where I experienced zero rush or high, while I was a quick metabolizer of methadone, helped by my 600mg script of tagamet for stomach ulcers in combo with a PPI.

Anyway, just said that I had everything, the clean sterile injection cups, alcohol pads, sterile bacteriostatic water, 2 kinds of syringes, my favourite gauge that comes in the injection kits here, I'm lucky, I guess, cos to me 27 1/2 G is perfect. Only problem is that the bacteriostatic water vials are never consistently filled, they rarely are filled to the brim, so they may be 10cc, they're generally 5-6cc. I've been shooting up Loprazolam a friend in the netherlands gave me earlier this week and it was...wow, reminds me of the midazolam they gave me pre-op when I had a deviated septum surgery.

I merged your post with the megathread

Thanks, and I abandoned the idea. I used the rest of the Dormonoct (Loprazolam) from my dutch friend, since I was already playing with needles, it just came to my thoughts.

Loprazolam is very highly water soluble, it's an imidizalobenzo or whatever the nomenclature like Midazolam.

Got some of this today. Pretty potent, a bit like doing a whole 2mg Xanax bar with a bit more kind of whoozy dizziness. That was from one 0.5mg blotter. Bear in my I have a pretty high tolerance and have eaten quite a few Xanax 2mg bars. They are
potent for sure, quite short lived, maybe 4-5 hours max. Not particularly euphoric.

I find it more euphoric than Flubromazolam. Flubromazolam remains stronger than this, the pre-appearance speculation around it and vendors speaking of 100mg blotter were pretty damn wrong it turns out. But it is more fun than flub-lam, it's like a long duration triazolam. Mixes extremely well with a small dose of a regular PAM benzo, say 20mg of valium or 30mg temazepam. I've had 1mg pills from the same vendor twice, although they were different in looks, were definitely the same thing, although the first one were larger and had a score line, I prefered taking 0.5mg here and there. Those they came up with afterwards were tiny white things.

Then I got some on blotter, no difference, other than the kinda bad taste, it's not as revolting as chewing xanax or ativan, but being able to have it come up rapidly by subbing it for a while then wash it down with my grenada juice does the trick. I'm glad that that source doesn't take almost a month to get over here so I'll likely keep on buying it in blotter form. Thinking of making one order so I don't have to order any more in over 6 months and be done with the always waiting for the mailman, the LP's and cd's and other stuff I buy online, I can almost have a tracking number for.

Last edited:
I like Flunitrazolam and would equate 150ug to 1mg Flunitrazepam. A dose of 500ug is a bit much for me and my personal sweetspot lies at 150ug.

Edit: It dissolved like a charm in some 50/50 water/ethanol.

I guess everyone reacts differently to drugs and these RC's. Clonazolam doesn't seem to do shit for me. Ordered blotters from two different reputable vendors and thought they might have just sent me paper. Flub-lam on the other hand seems much more potent. Even then it's seems to take several beers and 1mg to induce any sleep. Yes, dangerous and I discourage anyone from my degenerate life style. On a side note diclazepam (sp?) seems great for anxiety but not the most hypnotic.

Some quick background: I have a relatively high benzo tolerance and was using flubromazolam for sleep for a while. Suddenly my favorite vendor stopped stocking it. (As an aside, why the fuck are people dead set on snorting or shooting up benzos? Just shove them under your tongue, that's where they have the fastest onset and bioavailability.)

I picked up of this up from a different vendor along flubromazolam from a different vendor. I flunitrazolam to be relatively shit in my experience. The speculation on potency I believe was definitely way overblown. THOUGH AS ALWAYS TITRATE UP. My experience may be different than yours. I find the effects to be almost like a shitty form of xanax and about as potent. Oddly given its "pam" parent compound, I found that it gives almost no hypnotic effects at 800-900ug. I will have to experiment a bit more given that I have a ton left. I plan to push 1.5mg and see how that goes. My go to vendor is now selling it at super low quantity versus larger amounts of other benzos assuming that the potency deal is for real...

As for my experience with other benzos:
-I agree with the above poster, flubromazolam seems to be MUCH more potent. I used 1 mg as a sleep aid for over 6 months with no issues until my doc prescribed me vilazodone which not only gave me horrible insomnia, it shot my benzo tolerance way up.

-I disagree about clonazolam though. Its quite possibly my favorite recreational benzo. It gives me a body drunkeness with a relatively clear, more outgoing headspace at 2 mg. 1 mg is great for anxiety though the half-life isn't all that long.

-Diclazepam I find to be not all that effective at much. I remember reading that 1mg = about 10mg of diazepam. Plus it has a number of metabolites which are also active. I find that if I take around 5 mg I need something else to help stay asleep or if I manage to stay asleep I feel like shit the next day. Personally I don't find any recreational value or much therapeutic value either.

-Flubromazepam for me is a pretty interesting one. Luckily I stocked up a bit because the supply seems to have run dry. Unfortunately its lack of potency means my supply will run low if I choose to use it much. I seem to get the same effects with 4mg or 8mg. There is almost no sedation of hypnotic effects but excellent anxiety relief. It almost feels as if someone has applied and ice pack to my brain.

-Etizolam where have you gone? I never quite understood why vendors feel the need to replace something everyone likes with something that's just new. Did the manufacturers really just stop making it? I still see the Indian pharma brand stuff available but the cost is nuts. Plus I have a gram sitting around. I find the effects similar to xanax to with about 1/2 the potency. Was always a good one.

-3-HO-Phenazepam is an interesting one. If it is in fact similar to phenazepam I don't get what panic was all about. 3mg alleviates some anxiety for me but I don't find the effects long lasting or great for staying asleep. I would be interested in trying phenazepam since this is merely a metabolite. I'm not sure how effective it the metabolite is versus the parent compound. Wikipedia states there's less sedation with this one but whoever wrote the entry my guess is that they're not a pharmacologist and its simply anecdotal.

-Meclonazepam - haven't tried it yet. Doesn't sound interesting. I've already had scripts for clonazepam in the past and don't really want to bother with a less potent derivative.

-Pyrazolam never made it state-side :( Though I've heard flubromazepam is similar. If so, what a shame.

-As for benzos I've been prescribed, therapeutically clonazepam was probably the best for a while before its crapped out on me. Alprozolam/Xanax worked well for panic attacks but I was only ever prescribed small doses. I feel like the XR would have been great for my GAD and insomnia but no one's bothered to ask if I wanted to try it. Ativan I thought was garbage and diazepam just seems to kind of "work" in the background weakly as I still feel anxiety when I take it but it is reduced. This seems to be the case regardless of dosage. I really wish my doc would have allowed me to try something like Librium with a longer half-life or a Z-drug for sleep. Instead he gave up and referred me to a neurologist after trying out Doxepin on me. If you're trying to wean off benzos watch out with Doxepin if you're prescribed it. It is a super strong antihistamine and the dosages for sleep are 3-6mg. Its also an antagonist at a ton of serotonin receptors and was really originally meant as a tricyclic antidepressant. For sleep its apparently still patented and costs much more at lower doses (the American healthcare system at work). Your doctor might try to skirt this by prescribing a higher dose. Let's just say 10mg was 14 hours of terrifying REM sleep and then the rest of the consisted of almost instantly falling asleep every time I close my eyes. Also its almost guaranteed to eventually give you Alzheimer's disease.

You've been using inferior Flunitrazolam likely from US sources, because the previous large 1mg pills made for easily cutting them in half, 100 of them lasted me so goddamn long, then that place changed to 0.5mg pills and now 0.6mg pills, and the 0.5mg ones were very very strong, taking more than 2 was ridiculous and people here know my tolerance, also I tend to mix benzos instead of taking massive doses of a single one. A place that lays it on blotter at 0.5mg is very good (and they taste awful, chewed xanax awful, maybe worse, since they're blotters..I know of a couple other stores that have it who ship to here or the US, haven't tried it from them, but I can think of 7 sources for it, and that's as precise as I will be, which are in Europe and sell either International (5 of them and 2 who only ship in Europe). As for the US, US vendors since they are back only do internal commerce so I wouldn't know. Flubromazolam is a stronger hypnotic, but doesn't have that close to triazolam silly euphoria, or that temazepam (a couple of 30m capsules) overall feeling of well being and complete disappearance of any worries, flubromazolam at 1.5mg has me sleep and have very poor balance, it's a great insomnia medication I'd say, while flunitrazolam is a lot more like a long lasting triazolam...minus the euphoria very peculiar to triazolam itself.

The only one in there that's no longer around I'd like to try is 3-ho-phenazepam, there was 2mg tablets from a place where I was getting the original 1mg pretty large flunitrazolam pills with that strange press that really told you, take half and see. I'm getting Brotizolam soon, I'll tell you how that stuff which is rx'd at 0.25mg like Triazolam is...if it's anything like king Triazol, my god, the half-life is longer, although it is a thieno like Etizolam...but apparently that's where it ends. Even the Brand name, which I'm getting, called Lendormin, is a play on words in french that pretty much says "it'll put him to sleep till tomorrow". :D

Got some newly pressed 0.6mg instead of 0.5mg, very tiny white pills, might as well be acid microdots. They work as well as the flunitraz I can have on blotter, which taste horrible, i guess it's like xanax is disgusting to chew, especially a whole 2mg pill. These pills are so tiny I don't have time to taste them even if I chew it first and then take a drink of something, with blotters I sub it for a long time before I decide to swallow them. But they seem perfect, taking half fonazepam 2.5mg and half 0.6mg flunitraz seem to complete each other and it will make this Suboxone-less day (I'm having problems sticking to 8mg a day, and it's all I'm provided for the week, so when I take little quarter extras a few too many times I end up before refill day with nothing). Also I took half a pill this saturday night, all I had left, I thought I wasn't affected by Triazolam as much as I wanted,but I was, I was sure it was monday the next day hah.

But no horror stories to speak of in 3 years of ordering benzos, rc or otherwise. Worst that can happen is I'll fall off my chair and sleep on the ground, and that's very rare and was unique to flubromazolam.

Last edited:
This thing is retardation (the good kind) in powder/pill/blotter form. Shame it's so rare especially in powder form...... I'd suck some dick for 50 eur/g powder (no homo) from the eu.

Took 2 mg last time and for about 2h I had no idea wtf was happening....

Took 3 IQ tests in my life, 2 with the same college psychologist whom I could see for free, so why the hell not get myself an IQ test when I first got in. Tested 130. Second time, I had been involved with marijuana, dxm powder caps i'd make myself with .4g in them, one was enough with weed for me, a dozen LSD trips, a couple lines of pcp snorted. Scored 129.

The year before I tried to do a Masters Degree, I had been on clonazepam 1.5mg a day everyday (to cure myself from HPPD, worked fine, after 6 months, but then I needed my 3x0.5mg a day). Different university, different psychologist, scored 133.

So I guess drugs haven't ruined anything with me, just have some self-created chemical imbalances, well self-created, only time I had a benzo before that time was a guy selling weed who had a bunch of those fat white 2mg clonazepam pills calling 'em "beer pills", makes it so that you can split a 6 pack with your friend. He was right about that, 3 beers and were so wasted, but that was in a wonderful era before 9/11. That small amount of time after me finishing high schoool and my first year of college. That probably affected me more than all drugs I had combined, I was letting the media win and fuck with my head, i would have benefited from a short term benzo script, but I got a short term trazodone 50mg script which I threw in the garbage, nightmares and night sweats in a pill, yeah you will sleep, wont be pleasant and scare you away from controlling what you put in your body...k, small speech over.

Thanks for the mini-diazepine class, roi!

Thanks for all that information roi. I never had even a remote understanding of what was going on in the chemical structure of a benzo-(or thieno)-diazepine. This post was most elegant and explanatory, and I for one really appreciate your simplification of the chemical structure and the potentially yielded results of the various changes to the structure. Tight work my friend.

As for this Flunitrazolam, holy shit, especially after roi's explanation, this thing looks outrageously potent, not to mention MAD FUN. Thank God I've taken the time to perfect volumetric dosing... I'm gonna have to (very fucking carefully) check it out.

Thanks again! %)
brentacle

Roi posted a pretty good benzo sar 101 on page one although I disagree on a few details.

Let's start with classic 1,4 benzos.

Diazepam is a good example of them:

SZFPiuv.png

The Cl is at R7, the methyl at R1, the oxygen at R2, R3 is a hydrogen here but can be substituted with other things, the second phenyl ring is at R5 and the second carbon on that ring is R2' (third would be R3' and so on).

The most common and interesting substitutions are at R7, R1, R3 and R2' although some rare ones exist too.

R7 is almost always either a halogen (Br or Cl, Fluorine is probably too small and Iodine is too big and not electronegative enough but that is just a guess) or nitro group although you can use others too (pseudohalogens like trifluoromethyl, ethynyl (makes it much more subtype selective in QH-II-66 and so on)). Imo potency goes like this nitro > Br > Cl (see nitrazepam, nimetazepam vs diazepam) and the fun factor like this nitro > Cl > Br (again nimetazepam, nitrazepam, diazepam). Chlorine is a nice balance between hypnotic and anxiolytic effects, nitro groups are the most hypnotic and Br is more anxiolytic than hypnotic (see bromazepam).

R1 usually has a hydrogen or a methyl group, the methylated ones are usually slightly stronger, funner and more hypnotic (nitrazepam vs nimetazepam, temazepam vs oxazepam, lorazepam vs lormetazepam), larger substitutions aren't as common and usually reduce potency and act as pro drugs for the same thing with a hydrogen there.

The oxygen at R2 is almost standard although there are some with a sulphur or nothing at all. If R1 is hydrogen and R2 oxygen they are a good starting point for making the triazolo versions.

R3 is often hydrogen but another popular substitution is an -OH group. Those lead to more predictable metabolism, lower half lives and usually a slight reduction in potency (diazepam vs temazepam for example) but there are exceptions, 3-oh-flunitrazepam is supposed to be more potent than flunitrazepam (and has a better safety profile according to the patent for it and nifoxipam (why was nifoxipam the one that got made and not n-methyl nifoxipam is a good question)). Meclonazepam puts a methyl group there which reduces potency but makes it an anti parasitic agent. Other subs do exist but as I said they are rare.

R5 is almost always connected to a phenyl ring with some rare exceptions like bromazepam and tetrazepam. Without the ring the potency is very low.

Putting a Cl at R2' results in a massive increase in potency and doesn't swing the effect either towards more hypnotic or towards more anxiolytic. Hence the large potency of things like lorazepam, lormetazepam, phenazepam and clonazepam. Florine increases potency too but not as well as Cl, it does however give a large increase in hypnotic effects and enjoyment hence making flunitrazepam one of the most sought after benzos. Substituting the Carbon in the ring with a nitrogen also increases potency while tending towards anxiolytic effects.

You can also put a Cl/F at R2' and R6' if legal issues force you to.

Something shared by most classic 1,4 benzos is a relatively long half-life. The exception being ones with 3-ho groups which have medium to short hls.

Next are the triazolos, for example alprazolam

150px-Alprazolam_structure.svg.png

The numbers of some positions change due to the way IUPAC names work, R7 is now R8, the methyl sticking out from the triazolo ring is at R1, the second phenyl ring is attached to R6, the substitutions on the second ring retain their numbers.

The basic rules regarding substitutions at the second ring remain the same - R2' Cl gives the highest potency and most balanced effects, F gives almost as high potency and greatly increases hypnotic effects while replacing the carbon with a nitrogen increases potency and produces mostly aniolytic effects (see pyrazolam)

The same goes for R8.

Triazolobenzos have shorter half lives in general, but removing the R1 methyl increases hl but decreases potency.

Next up midazolam analogs and thiens...

Well, looks like this one disappeared. No more pacman blotters or pills. Norflurazepam is making a comeback which is cool, I liked it, wasn't too strong but was very utilitarian and had like 15 active metabolites including Quazepam, probably why 10mg a day lasted me all day and I didn't need anything to sleep, it just continued to go.

But all the sources I know of, flunitrazolam is gone, as much as flubromazolam. Thankfully there's rx benzos that can be found..and c-lam is as present as ever and its my favourite social benzo, it brings back the old talkative me, I've grown much quieter, I think it's most likely age, because I used to sing and scream while playing guitar in a hardcore/thrashcore punk band in the early 2000's...now my voice is fucked, smoked cigs for 9 years and now I can't imitate my favourite singers in those kind of bands like I used to. 3 years now I've stopped smoking and vaping works fine but it gives me terrible throat secretions.

Ok I know you can't identify a drug based on appearance, but I got some flunitazolam from a trusted souce it's oderless almost tasteless and it's very, very yellow. If you hold it up to a light you can see that it's almost translucent the color changes to almost brown under a UV light. Is this typical of flunitazolam? Im pretty sure it is based on duration and dose is on point.
Anyone seen straight up powder? Is it as yellow as the pills? I know this is no way to ID a drug but you really can't do any reagent test on benzos either. I heard that you can use DMSO and NaOH + 1 mg of the chemical, to get color reaction but I know of no proof.

The straight up powder I've seen was white/gray for all benzos and kinda-benzos like etizolam. That would mean clonazolam, alprazolam, flubromazolam, cloniprazepam, norflurazepam,etizolam and flunitrazolam were all straight up white. Some kinda held up together in flakes that could easily be broken, etizolam and alprazolam mostly did that.

I'd take an extremely tiny dose (0.05mg) before trying this if you are going to.