• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flunitrazolam

^ If flunitrazolam is indeed more potent than clonazolam, then 0.1mg (100ug) may already be an active dose for intolerant people, so starting with 50ug (0.05mg) seems reasonable. All these benzodiazepines are usually first tried out in a small group of people, so there is some information regarding its potency, but I imagine most of those testers are people already more or less tolerant to benzodiazepines. Also, once you're tolerant to benzodiazepines and take them every day, it's not as easy to compare strength of two benzodiazepines.

I never tried Clonazolam unfortunately.

But I am not in doubt the Fluntrizepam is potent. I took 750ug with out feeling too much yesterday, But then today my friend called me and asked what the hell I was doing calling him at 22:30 in the night (they have a small child) and I made an loan application for an computer I have been thinking about a while (I NEVER use thse micro loanes) and on top on that I lied my ass of in the application. Be ware than It took 0,5 mg Clonazepam and 5 mg Etizolam earlier that day, but none the less the first try with Flunitrazolam need to be careful. Today I am feeling much better on one.

I think those I'm waiting for (could be a while, last time I ordered from that place over the atlantic was for norflunitrazepam pills 2mg, they were blue and also split with a double score line). Although for me I needed 3 as I have a tolerance to really feel it, I gave one to a friend with no tolerance (the blue norflunitrazolam pills) and told him to take half and he didn't get sleepy, but he felt a buzz he said, he's a heavy weed smoker and already pretty damn mellow, the kind of person who never started getting paranoid or not like weed, I wish I was like that still, no need for benzos, would sleep heavily with absolutely no dreams when I smoked weed everyday for 9 years, although the last 4 years I smoked everyday but less and less, learning that all this dank canadian weed isn't to smoke joints with, its strong enough that only a bowl does the trick, over that and it becomes mindfucking like when eating edibles, but that's another story.

Can't wait to get that, or the 250mg of clonazolam I got at a firesale price on the 24th, but had sent by regular airmail, not knowing they would send from an undisclosed country EU depot and not from the UK (paranoid much, the ban date wasn't set yet). So I deal with my scripts, and save on them with some Etizolam powder I have dissolved and made blotters with for myself, they are LSD sized blotter squares so I tried to put the max amount of material per blotter (2mg). I felt weird buying all white unperfed blotter paper at some artist supply store, the only place I know where blotter paper is sold, it's to put drawings on after all. I'll do the same with the 250mg clonazolam, I won't be stupid like I was 6 months ago and eyeballed doses of flublam from a 100mg bag.Although, I didn't do anything stupid it shot my tolerance way up and I had one 2 week of hell when eating my valium script in 10 days (60x10mg) for 30 days left me in the shit, with only seroquel to sleep, which gives me heartburn, nightmare and waking up all the time to urinate, the 25mg pink ones for sleep.

Anyway, when I get this in about 20 days, I'll give a report, and I probably won't have anything else in my blood other than my Bromazepam 6mg x2 (12mg) in the morning dose when I receive the package. Unfortunately they don't offer any sort of express shipping, even if buying 500 tablets, so i went with 50 to test first, like I did with the norflunitrazolam (was called Fonazepam, not bad at all, like the norflurazepam...I can't wait till the people selling this open there store in continental europe like they were supposed to.

Last edited:
Someone with a high tolerance for benzos has apparently consumed 50 pellets (25 mg) flunitrazolam in two days. Other than some memory loss and a strange but good sensation he reported no other negative side effects and seemed normally coherent. His friends did not seem to have noticed he was on it.

So, it might not be as potent as Flubromazolam. Still from other peoples reports it does seem powerful so be careful. People with a high tolerance will obviously get less affected, just sharing this experience on here to let you know it doesn't seem to cause complete knockouts or many days worth of memories just gone.
with a high tolerance you can do the same with flam

^ If flunitrazolam is indeed more potent than clonazolam, then 0.1mg (100ug) may already be an active dose for intolerant people, so starting with 50ug (0.05mg) seems reasonable. All these benzodiazepines are usually first tried out in a small group of people, so there is some information regarding its potency, but I imagine most of those testers are people already more or less tolerant to benzodiazepines. Also, once you're tolerant to benzodiazepines and take them every day, it's not as easy to compare strength of two benzodiazepines.
there's also the fact that comparing strong hypnotics to more balanced benzos is hard

After having tried these for a couple fo days there is no doubt they are potent. Not as potent as I thought they would. For me they are not as euphoric as Etizolam for instance.

Etizolam to me goes like this : in powder or blotter form, you put it under your tongue and suckle on it like you would on a suboxone. You will get a major rush of anxiety relief, then you will have a small diazepam 5mg like anxiolysis and then it will die out. I got a bag of etizolam powder, one of clonazolam powder and one of diclazepam powder. Taking 4-5mg of diclazepam is a lot more evenly euphoric and knocks you down into sleep, especially people who don't take benzos often. Same people who don't take benzos often find the same result from powder etizolam. Clonazolam is in between the 2, it's not something that knocks me out, but it makes being awake a lot less of a drag on certain days where I will go fuck it and take 3-4mg.

All this to say, etizolam used the way I use it is a major bupe ,other opiates and other benzo booster you're on booster. But, if I had to deal with pills, I'd find it pretty lame. I only find it good sublingually for the major rush it provides, with blotters or powder. I'm not sure it would work with the rx pills like Etizest, Etilaam etc.

Too short acting, like Xanax, which also has a major euphoria to it, and no need to suckle on powder or blotters. Although some people bother making Xanax blotters so I guess the major euphoria from subbing it (I find that with Etizolam, the longer i've had benzos, or the more stressed out I am, the more massive that head rush of euphoria will be. Today was a good day, and I subbed 7mg and I got a tiny hint of rush and it faded away. So I'll be keeping the rest of what I've got for now.

Last edited:
Etizolam to me goes like this : in powder or blotter form, you put it under your tongue and suckle on it like you would on a suboxone. You will get a major rush of anxiety relief, then you will have a small diazepam 5mg like anxiolysis and then it will die out. I got a bag of etizolam powder, one of clonazolam powder and one of diclazepam powder. Taking 4-5mg of diclazepam is a lot more evenly euphoric and knocks you down into sleep, especially people who don't take benzos often. Same people who don't take benzos often find the same result from powder etizolam. Clonazolam is in between the 2, it's not something that knocks me out, but it makes being awake a lot less of a drag on certain days where I will go fuck it and take 3-4mg.

All this to say, etizolam used the way I use it is a major bupe and other benzo you're on booster. But, if I had to deal with pills, I'd find it pretty lame.

I don't understand your post.

"Etizolam ... is a major bupe"
What do you mean with this?

I do not find diclazepam and diazepam euphoric at all. Actually, I hardly feel effects from it unless I take serious dosages. Etizolam however provides me an effect that is close to euphoria and otherwise well-being. Clonazolam I do not know, but Clonazepam I do know. Clonazepam is much more effective for me than diazepam. I get prescribed 0,5 mg each day for anxiety and epilepsi, and that small dose is enough. Clonazepam is a super benzo for me

Etizolam sublingually after using your bupe pill/strip whatever gives me some insane euphoria that lasts between 30 seconds and 2 minutes and then it's like xanax, nothing much except a feeling of wanting more and 1 hour later it's gone entirely. I only used 99% pure powder and very good blotters with 1mg per blotter. My bet is I would find brand names ones sold in Italy, Japan, India (Etizest,Etilaam etc.) a waste of time subbing pills that are pretty big (they're much bigger than say pink 1mg clonazepams) which can't sub adequately would be worthless to me. That's why I exchanged my Xanax 1mg prn (got 30 a month) because I don't have panic attacks anymore, only GAD which diazepam and bromazepam (and other muestas from the internet) control just fine for Restoril 30mg gelcaps, because when it comes to evening time, my since-childhood insomnia is a lot more of an annoyance now. Get 30 of 'em and I wouldn't exchange them for 1000 xanax 2mg or etizolam 1mg tablets.

there's also the fact that comparing strong hypnotics to more balanced benzos is hard

It sounds like both clonazolam and flunitrazolam are extremely strong hypnotics. The fact that a fairly tolerant person can take a low dose to chill out doesn't mean it's otherwise.

Ok, package of 100 0.5 white double scored pills like the person who posted a picture. I definitely feel it, but it's more like clonazolam and less like flubromazolam's (and f-pam when it finally hits and you had a good dose 2 or 3 green 8mg ones, going to bed and finding yourself more benz'd in the morning, no alcoholic like benders from f-pam though, in contrast to f-lam. Clonazolam always felt clean and like it should be allowed to be sold by a company for Rx. i had 2.5mg (t:00 0.5mg, some arguing with my upstairs neighbour I felt really pissed off and I could only feel it vaguely. So I took a 0.25mg doses at T+1:00 and another 0.25 at T:1:45.

I'm glad to haveit but its not as hypnotic as flunitrazepam most likely and surely not flubromazolam.

I recant my first very positive view of this compound. Fonazepam (norflunitrePAM) was much better than this.

This stuff should not be had over 1mg at once and at very large increments of time. I felt a whole week while I almost eatin 50 out of my 100 ) (well 103, they were a tiny bit generous), the strongest effect you ask? Its amnesic properties are crazy. And it's kind of dysphpric even after a while. Today I got my Valium 10 renewal and tomorrow (idiots told me, you still have some? Then we renew you the exact date, granted it wasn't the cool pharmacists at work at my assigned pharmacy (because of the Suboxone ORT treatment, which I hope I will be off that crap (the subs), when I get to 2mg (now at 8, been almost 3 years at 12mg, 4-5 months at 10 and now.

But yeah, the audacity of hype is what this RC benzo should be nicknamed. It takes me forever to type at times, other times I open a tab because of wanting to check something I had in mind...and suddenly I don't remember what I was supposed to look for or enter an URL. Now that I got my Valiums will be fine.

Anybody else noticed that icky dysphoric effect of flunitrazolam ? I told the people who invented Fonazepam tp bring it back...never got an answer, their email account doesn't work anymore. I can imagine because a lot of people were not happy flunitrazolam. As for now I will only have 0.5mg with my rx's at the beginning of the day. just one pill for the other 50 and such. Valium 10mg when I wake up, bromazepam 6mg at around noon, another bromaz 6 at about 5-6pm and my valium, hydroxyzine plus that 0.5mg. Some of you probably noticed I tend to make moderately to very long posts in general...this took me almost 15 minutes to write, its purely amnesic and not much else, well stress is reduced a little at 0.25 or 0.5mg, as per the simple pill dosage and the way which like the norflunitrazepam (Fonazepam) pills were, double scored, as a kind of warning (they do this with really strong methbombs here too), but this crap everyone including myself) made me laugh, because giving a Fonazepam 2mg pill to a guy with no tolerance (but who's done benzos, just very sparsely) say that one whole 2mg pill made him sleep a bit deeper. I'd never give flunitrazolam to anybody, it's the only benzo that has had me feel like if I had a lobotomy..I heard of some people who had a lot of GHB, it can get like that.
I guess that's all for now

And unless I move somewhere that has Brotizolam, which is expressly banned in the list of banned drugs and some precursors which is essential for some industries. I don't know why, we never even had Brotizolam in this country, I know of 2 countries with it, it seems that it is the holy grail of benz--strike that, it's a thieno like Etizolam, anyway those I know of who has it is Spain and Portugal, so far anyway.

Last edited:
Looks yummy but it looks like you're near to take too much ! Take care...

I recant my first very positive view of this compound. Fonazepam (norflunitrePAM) was much better than this.

This stuff should not be had over 1mg at once and at very large increments of time. I felt a whole week while I almost eatin 50 out of my 100 ) (well 103, they were a tiny bit generous), the strongest effect you ask? Its amnesic properties are crazy. And it's kind of dysphpric even after a while. Today I got my Valium 10 renewal and tomorrow (idiots told me, you still have some? Then we renew you the exact date, granted it wasn't the cool pharmacists at work at my assigned pharmacy (because of the Suboxone ORT treatment, which I hope I will be off that crap (the subs), when I get to 2mg (now at 8, been almost 3 years at 12mg, 4-5 months at 10 and now.

But yeah, the audacity of hype is what this RC benzo should be nicknamed. It takes me forever to type at times, other times I open a tab because of wanting to check something I had in mind...and suddenly I don't remember what I was supposed to look for or enter an URL. Now that I got my Valiums will be fine.

Anybody else noticed that icky dysphoric effect of flunitrazolam ? I told the people who invented Fonazepam tp bring it back...never got an answer, their email account doesn't work anymore. I can imagine because a lot of people were not happy flunitrazolam. As for now I will only have 0.5mg with my rx's at the beginning of the day. just one pill for the other 50 and such. Valium 10mg when I wake up, bromazepam 6mg at around noon, another bromaz 6 at about 5-6pm and my valium, hydroxyzine plus that 0.5mg. Some of you probably noticed I tend to make moderately to very long posts in general...this took me almost 15 minutes to write, its purely amnesic and not much else, well stress is reduced a little at 0.25 or 0.5mg, as per the simple pill dosage and the way which like the norflunitrazepam (Fonazepam) pills were, double scored, as a kind of warning (they do this with really strong methbombs here too), but this crap everyone including myself) made me laugh, because giving a Fonazepam 2mg pill to a guy with no tolerance (but who's done benzos, just very sparsely) say that one whole 2mg pill made him sleep a bit deeper. I'd never give flunitrazolam to anybody, it's the only benzo that has had me feel like if I had a lobotomy..I heard of some people who had a lot of GHB, it can get like that.
I guess that's all for now

And unless I move somewhere that has Brotizolam, which is expressly banned in the list of banned drugs and some precursors which is essential for some industries. I don't know why, we never even had Brotizolam in this country, I know of 2 countries with it, it seems that it is the holy grail of benz--strike that, it's a thieno like Etizolam, anyway those I know of who has it is Spain and Portugal, so far anyway.

I know you usually use things in with safety in mind, but you took way too much.

Dysphoria with benzos is typically found at the stage of a dose so high where you become delusional and become angry or disappointed for no reason.

source: myself with control and watching others

Half of a 0.5mg does absolutely nothing to me, while my rx bromazepam does the trick with a couple 6mg pills.

Thankfully I can get Fonazepam again asap, which I will do, if Canada mail workers don't go on strike monday. I had to take 2 1/2 2mg pills to feel it but at least I feel it.

I know what you're speaking about, when I was on clonazepam (my first long term benzo script), if I went any higher than 2 2mg pills (went up to 8mg once because I was really mad about a grade I got for a final exam I think) it was totally useless and made me restless instead of relaxed. Granted, clonazepam is even more known to cause paradoxical reactions than other benzos, it really reduces activity in the temporal lobes compared to all other benzos except clobazam and nitrazepam, probably why these 3 are used ny neurologists, some countries, especially in scandinavia and germany, austria etc. only use Rivotril (it's the brand name of clonazepam everywhere in the world except the US..I gotta say your brand name ones with the K shaped hole in the middle looks neat, the brand name Valium even better) for epilepsy.

Last edited:
Half of a 0.5mg does absolutely nothing to me, while my rx bromazepam does the trick with a couple 6mg pills.

Thankfully I can get Fonazepam again asap, which I will do, if Canada mail workers don't go on strike monday. I had to take 2 1/2 2mg pills to feel it but at least I feel it.

I know what you're speaking about, when I was on clonazepam (my first long term benzo script), if I went any higher than 2 2mg pills (went up to 8mg once because I was really mad about a grade I got for a final exam I think) it was totally useless and made me restless instead of relaxed. Granted, clonazepam is even more known to cause paradoxical reactions than other benzos, it really reduces activity in the temporal lobes compared to all other benzos except clobazam and nitrazepam, probably why these 3 are used ny neurologists, some countries, especially in scandinavia and germany, austria etc. only use Rivotril (it's the brand name of clonazepam everywhere in the world except the US..I gotta say your brand name ones with the K shaped hole in the middle looks neat, the brand name Valium even better) for epilepsy.

Yeah, clonazepam is an interesting one -- I tend to get "up and about" on clonazepam more than others, in a very good way.

Yeah, clonazepam is an interesting one -- I tend to get "up and about" on clonazepam more than others, in a very good way.

As do I, as well as a few other BZD's (like overly high of lorazepam or alprazolam); I can find myself unable to stay attentive and get irritated when I'm stuck in a boring situation or sitting still, but the anxiolytic-induced energy can also be productive and pleasant in pressured social/job situations. I'm almost positive c-lam would have less a chance of causing me a paradoxical BZD reaction as opposed to it's relative clonazeapm.

I have had a chance to try this compound over the last week. It's very enjoyable at doses of 0.75-1.25mg taken at once. Any more and i pretty much pass out (I have a high benzo tolerance tho).

It seems to have a noticeable anti-depressant affect similar to etizolam but stronger, and a very very short half life, I'd say 2-4 hours tops. I'd call it the fentanyl of benzos. I highly doubt it will take off and be as widely available as other RC benzos, due to how insanely potent it is, and the one US vendor that trialed it has already discontinued it after only a few weeks.

This stuff really doesn't have good muscle relaxant or anxylotic properties compared to other benzos but defiantly causes insane compulsive residing unlile any other benzo I've ever taken. I dosed like 0.3mg every 2 hours today and after not dosing for 4 hours I am 100% sober. The only good effect is no matter how much you dose there is no benzo "hangover" the next day (no grogginess or slurring words ect)

I have a small amount of 1mg/ml solution left that I'm gonna put in the stash box for now, but I don't think I'll be buying more even if it does become better availible.

I plan to stick to diazepam for when my neck bothers me, and etiz/alp for when I just need to unwind and relax.

This is just my opinion tho,

0,5mg give me few sedation but quite anxiolytic effect and very bad coordination: I walked as if completely drunk and drop many things. But I was still conscious, feeling still quite sober. I didn't feel any muscle relaxant effect. Then ended anyway sleeping since staying awake become difficult...
I agree with the anti-depressant effect but I still feel it the day after...
It's a very specific benzo, the only closest benzo I can think of is clonazolam (which is a beast) but with less memory loss this time...

Last edited:
Got a second batch from a Scandinavian vendor. The tablets have changed looks, they used to be like their previous Fonazepam (which I prefer, took 6mg (3 2mg pills to hit, but then it was a medium-long acting one, the real flunitrazepam mod (unlike nifoxipam which is a total dud). Anyway, 2 months ago when I got the first batch of flunitraz I could get, like I said, they were bulky double scored white pills, 0.5mg. I'd usually take half of one with my rx bromazepam and be good for all day). Now they have tiny as 1mg pink clonazepam pills, very difficult to have a half, without chewing it. Anyway, those are seemingly much weaker, they did the job while awaiting for my rx to be filled (today), but there's no way I would have had half what I ordered with the older ones.

But overall, flunitrazolam, while good, is not as strong as say flubromazolam which is the absolute strongest benzo I've had...beats legal rx Triazolam which I only had once, when given a dozen 0.25mg pills, I don't know how it would compare to Brotizolam, in those knock-out very small dose benzos. But I'm having 2mg of fluni-traz to get some anxiolytic effects, and still I'm more excited about the delivery guy bringing me my Bromazepam 6's. Maybe in moderate combos like I did back then with the previous pills it will be feeling more useful. I'll be storing away the 20 or so I have left when my rx arrives. But all the hype about how it would be the triazolo flunitrazepam..I wish flunitrazepam was available in this country, seems more effective.

I have Flunitrazolam pellets from a Scandinavian vendor containing 0,5 mg, the pellet is white and double scored. I have not tried the new pills from the vendor.

Overall, I find them disappointing considering all the hype surrounding them. They are not particularly potent and far from the best RC benzo I have tried. If I didn't know the structure of the chemical I wouldn't be able to guess it was related to Flunitrazepam. The effects of Flunitrazolam can in no way be compared to Flunitrazepam in my opinion.