• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flunitrazolam

Finally, I'm super excited about this one, And fuck anyone who uses it irresponsibly..... people who do that are the reason we can't have nice things such as this :/

Flunitrazolam is now available in European vendors.

Flunitrazolam, formal name: 6-(2-fluorophenyl)-1-methyl-8-nitro-4H-benzo[f][1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]diazepine.
Available in 0,25 mg tablets.

I must say, I am almost too interested to pass on this.

Last edited:
I'd like to try one or two doses of both clonazolam and flunitrazolam, always wondered how clonazolam would feel, I bet it would be good and it seems it is, but I quit benzodiazepines for good over 2 years ago and I'm definitely not buying it. Perhaps if they were both available in my country... I considered buying some clonazepam recently when I ran out of bupe 3 days early, but I couldn't find a vendor in my country so I passed.

Anyway, I doubt it's 4x times more potent than clonazolam. It certainly is an ultra-potent benzodiazepine, so start very low if you're going to use it, but I would guess they're more like equipotent rather than differing in potency substantially.

I would also think think 0,25 mg Flunitrazolam equals 0,5 - 0,75 mg Clonazolam.

I will probably be waiting the first reports before I try Flunitrazolam myself. But I am gonna order some in the coming days. I never got to try Clonazolam even though Clonazepam is my favorite pharma benzo, so I am not going to miss Flunitrazolam.

I have read a rather strange trip test of Flunitrazolam from Swedish people.

One person started with 0,125 mg Flunitrazolam. After this he experienced a decrease in anxiety, muscle relaxation and euphoria.. After this he took 0,25 mg more and this resulted in a state where he couldn't speak coherent. This lasted for 6-8 hours and he concludes his post with "My summer is saved". I can't say anything about the validity of this as I don't know anything about the source I found it in. And I should add that I understand Swedish very badly :p

Last edited:
Keep in mind that Swedish benzodiazepines are often dosed extremely high. When Clonazolam and Flubromazolam were legal, 1mg pellets were quite common.

So Flunitrazolam may very well be as potent as I thought.

I don't think that comparison is close to the truth, as that would make flunitrazolam 100x more potent than diclazepam, or 1000x more potent than diazepam. Nah, that's unrealistic.

I wasn't really judging by the strength of pills, but we'll find out soon. Flunitrazolam and clonazolam only differ by the halogen atom at C2', somehow I doubt changing chlorine for fluorine could make such a drastic change in potency here, but who knows.

I'm wondering why all triazolobenzodiazepines sold as RC's are analogues of alprazolam and not a single one estazolam analogue, they might be good and unique too just as estazolam is pretty unique and quite different from alprazolam being strongly hypnotic.

I don't think that comparison is close to the truth, as that would make flunitrazolam 100x more potent than diclazepam, or 1000x more potent than diazepam. Nah, that's unrealistic.

He was only talking as to how high that made him feel compared to diclazepam so for potency it can't be used. But we have to keep in mind as well that I am not exactly talking Swedish fluently :D Flunitrazolam and Diclazepam probably isn't easy to compare anyway. But what I noticed the most was that he said it felt euphoric. I hope we will see more reports soon that are a bit more coherent.

I'm wondering why all triazolobenzodiazepines sold as RC's are analogues of alprazolam and not a single one estazolam analogue, they might be good and unique too just as estazolam is pretty unique and quite different from alprazolam being strongly hypnotic.

There is one (unless you exclude triazolothienodiazepines), metizolam. Without any tolerance I quite enjoyed it at 4mg.

I have read a rather strange trip test of Flunitrazolam from Swedish people.

One person started with 0,125 mg Flunitrazolam. After this he experienced a decrease in anxiety, muscle relaxation and euphoria. He continued to compare the effects from what he would get from 6-7 Diclazepam 2 mg. After this he took 0,25 mg more and this resulted in a state where he couldn't speak coherent. This lasted for 6-8 hours and he concludes his post with "My summer is saved". I can't say anything about the validity of this as I don't know anything about the source I found it in. And I should add that I understand Swedish very badly :p

He didn't write diclazepam, he wrote diazepam. Anyways I'm not sure what he meant as he wrote 6-7 r2or (diazepam). R2or would probably mean Roche 2 mg, which means clonazepam as Roche manufactures clonazepam as 2 mg under brand name Iktorivil here in Sweden (and under the name Rivotril in other countries).

The poster was talking about an experience his friend had and it all seemed a little incoherent. But to sum it all up - he was probably comparing 0,125 mg Flunitrazolam with around 12-14 mg of clonazepam. That would be the most reasonable interpretation of the post. I too doubt it would be that potent.

He didn't write diclazepam, he wrote diazepam. Anyways I'm not sure what he meant as he wrote 6-7 r2or (diazepam). R2or would probably mean Roche 2 mg, which means clonazepam as Roche manufactures clonazepam as 2 mg under brand name Iktorivil here in Sweden (and under the name Rivotril in other countries).

The poster was talking about an experience his friend had and it all seemed a little incoherent. But to sum it all up - he was probably comparing 0,125 mg Flunitrazolam with around 12-14 mg of clonazepam. That would be the most reasonable interpretation of the post. I too doubt it would be that potent.

Ahh that makes sense. I saw he wrote diazepam, but as I interpreted the 2 as 2 mg I thought he meant Diclazepam as so little Diazepam wouldn't make any sense in comparison. I just didn't make the connection to clonazepam from the "r2or (diazepam). I think you are spot on. He is comparing 0,125 mg Flunitrazolam to 12-14 mg clonazepam. But I agree with you, his post seems very incoherent which is why I called it rather strange.

I look forward to more and better reports.

Flunitrazolam is starting to show up in liquid solutions as well. 1 mg/ml. Either Flunitrazolam is not as potent as we have been theorizing or they are going insane with the strength of the solutions/pellets.

Ahh that makes sense. I saw he wrote diazepam, but as I interpreted the 2 as 2 mg I thought he meant Diclazepam as so little Diazepam wouldn't make any sense in comparison. I just didn't make the connection to clonazepam from the "r2or (diazepam). I think you are spot on. He is comparing 0,125 mg Flunitrazolam to 12-14 mg clonazepam. But I agree with you, his post seems very incoherent which is why I called it rather strange.

I look forward to more and better reports.

Hehe that's very understandable. Here in Sweden they are frequently referred to as Roche 2or or "Krysstvåor" which is why I was easily able to connect the dots. You did a fine job translating the post on the whole, how come you know Swedish?

There will be a lot of reports coming in on the same source you got that post from as there are now many people on there that has ordered the Flunitrazolam I bet. So check back there in a few days when they have had time to get them and try them out. I can also be of assistance with translating some reports to be posted on here if anyone is interested.

I am from Denmark. So Swedish is somewhat easy to understand. Today in Denmark the 2 mg Clonazepam's are called "Krydser" (Crosses). In the old days "Krydser" referred to Roche's 2 mg Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol) but after Roche stopped selling Flunitrazepam in the Scandinavian countries 2 mg Clonazepam slowly took over the name due to the cross on the tablets

I am from Denmark. So Swedish is somewhat easy to understand. Today in Denmark the 2 mg Clonazepam's are called "Krydser" (Crosses). In the old days "Krydser" referred to Roche's 2 mg Flunitrazepam (Rohypnol) but after Roche stopped selling Flunitrazepam in the Scandinavian countries 2 mg Clonazepam slowly took over the name due to the cross on the tablets

So about the same here then, "kryss" meaning cross as well. What is Flunitrazepam called in Denmark these days? Here we call them "FM1or", "Flunisar" or sometimes "Roppar" (referring to Rohypnol).

I understand swedish very well, my aunt is swedish and my own language is pretty similar to swedish:) (..i speak norwegian)
Just got curious to read myself ,even though i bet you did understand the most part.

Its a very heavy stuff, btw, i tried a very, very small dose some days ago(1/4 of my friend's dose), i cant remember shit. Those around me told me i was aggressive and yelled a lot until i suddenly fell asleep. Pretty much same as the other fluni'z:eek:

So about the same here then, "kryss" meaning cross as well. What is Flunitrazepam called in Denmark these days? Here we call them "FM1or", "Flunisar" or sometimes "Roppar" (referring to Rohypnol).

We call them F2 (Flunitrazepam 2 mg). But I have not seen ANYONE having them in maybe..10 years..Flunitrazepam is not being sold by anyone in Denmark anymore. I have been searching for so long, but no luck. I have found a few that claimed they had some, but I could easy see that they were fakes.

Are they available in Sweden? Who produces them?

Ah, I can see Mylan are selling them in Sweden. I wonder why they aren't available in Denmark at all?

We call them F2 (Flunitrazepam 2 mg). But I have not seen ANYONE having them in maybe..10 years..Flunitrazepam is not being sold by anyone in Denmark anymore. I have been searching for so long, but no luck. I have found a few that claimed they had some, but I could easy see that they were fakes.

Are they available in Sweden? Who produces them?

Ah, I can see Mylan are selling them in Sweden. I wonder why they aren't available in Denmark at all?

Ah well that makes sense if they are no longer available there. Maybe they have just been taken off the market and no longer used for medical purposes? If I'm not completely mistaken I seem to recall they are not available in the US either.

Yes Mylan are selling them here. I took some last time just the other week actually. Imo I think they are sort of overrated, didn't even do much for my sleep. Good against anxiety but not really better than other benzos on the whole if you ask me. Lots of fakes floating around here too but mine came straight from the pharmacy.

I understand swedish very well, my aunt is swedish and my own language is pretty similar to swedish:) (..i speak norwegian)
Just got curious to read myself ,even though i bet you did understand the most part.

Its a very heavy stuff, btw, i tried a very, very small dose some days ago(1/4 of my friend's dose), i cant remember shit. Those around me told me i was aggressive and yelled a lot until i suddenly fell asleep. Pretty much same as the other fluni'z:eek:

How large was the dose you tried? Do you have a history of getting aggressive on benzos? Funny how different people can be - they make me the most sweetest cuddliest person ever, perfectly content with everything.