• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dextroamphetamine before Percocet or vice versa

Speed King

Bluelighter
I have the chance to dose my dextroamphetamine 30 mg before Percocet 4, 5/325 mg or Percocet 4, 5/325mg then dose dextroamphetamine 30 mg. Which way may work better. I really never paid attention. Thanks.

Oh no brainer, take the dxm 30-60 mins before your oxycodone. IMPE, I have to take at least 45mg dxm, to feel potentiation effects. It may differ for other people though!

- Hopeless soul

It definitely differ from one person to another. I'd have thought that instead of potentiation it would make the process of coming down much more feasible.

I'm getting that fresh Percocet script 120,5/325 today. DXM sounds great.
The word I used was DEXTROAMPHETAMINE aka generic Dexedrine !!

I wanted to figure out if taking the Amphetamine was better, before or after the Percocet. I notice strong analgesia with the Dextroamphetamine, even by itself. So I figured taking one first was better.

Last edited:
Depends on if im sick from opiates or not. If im not i prefer the dex first then the perc but honestly sonce you are just eating or snorting them ide do both at the same time and that would peobably yield the best results

Thanks DoesntLearn, but I take my scripts legitimately. I'm in pain management and am treated for ADD. Here's one for you. The Dextroamphetamine helps with the pain from three bulging disks in my back. As a true Bluelighter, I still like to get the most out of my medication.

Basically my story too. Pain and ADD and add some chronic depression. Mix and you have the mess called CT. How much DXM do you use per day? Do you take it all at once? Do you take it daily? Do you like Pink Floyd? (oops got carried away)

Depressants always after stimulants is what I say, but just as a matter of personal preference. I always got a strong analgesic effect from Dextroamphetamine, but always assumed that this wasn't a very common reaction.

It is listed as an analgesic on par with some NSAIDS it's just well we got NSAIDS..

I take my methadone and dexamphetamine at the same time in the morning. With 1 Dex booster at noon . Then another methadone & dex-amp dose in the evening.