• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Something is wrong with Watson 853s

Status
Not open for further replies.

heroinbliss

Greenlighter
To start off, I am highly experienced with opiate pharmaceuticals. I have always been a fan of hydrocodone. Even though I am on heroin, I still get an effect from hydrocodone. I usually get the m367s and they work perfectly fine. My supplier stopped getting them at the pharmacy and now they are being prescribed new Watson 853s (the white ones). Something is wrong with them. All 3 times I've used them, I did not feel a positive effect. All I felt was fatigue. I have had the yellow Watson 853s in the past and they worked just as good as the m367s. Has anybody had an issue with the new white ones? I'm wondering if it is a new formula to try to combat abuse. Or maybe its not 10 mg like it says on the prescription. I'm not sure but I want ya'lls opinion on this. :?

My opinion is that youve finally built a tolerance.to opiates, after your H use.. Normally a heroin user wont feel a damn thing from 75mg hydro, much less 10mg. When is the last time youve taken hydro and gotten high? And what is your H habit like?

- Hopeless

I use about .5- 1 mg of heroin everyday. Its been like this for about 8 months. Hydro doesn't get me as high but if I take 40-50 mg I can start to feel good. I can take 50 mg of the M367s and feel nice. When I take 50 mg of the Watson 853s I dont feel a thing. I seriously believe something is wrong with the formula. My hydro supplier has chronic pain and she does not get any relief from them either... Something strange is going on with them...

.5-1mg of heroin? Are you getting pharmaceutical grade? When's the last time you did hydro?

- Hopeless

I'm getting good quality heroin. Im guessing its 70% pure. Not sure though. ROA is insufflation.
Its probably been 4 months since I used hydro. I did have some oxycodone (roxis) about a month ago.

And you know that the pills are comimg from a legit pharmacy?

- Hopeless

Yeah I think they're shit too. Anybody who says "oh all generics are the same it's in your head" don't have a clue what they're talking about when it comes to these particular generic hydros. I don't know what it is either, maybe they're taking full advantage of the +/- range of active ingredient they are allowed now ever since the FDA changed their guidelines a few years back. Whatever it is, it's not just you, I know for a fact they're garbage after switching over to the Mallies as well.

I thought the +/- was only 10%? If so, 1mg wont make much of a difference.. but I do agree, some generics are better than others.

- Hopeless Soul

It may be only +/-10% in the guidelines but I mean come on, think about it, if they're giving them that much leeway in the first place then who's to think they're actually going to be enforcing standards much if at all? Seems to me as a sort of cop-out by the FDA to not hold generic manufacturers responsible IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.