• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

700ug 1p-LSD + synthetic weed - Experienced - The Fountain of Death/Mental Hospital.

Grigore

Bluelighter
I'm writing this trip report in order to raise awareness about the possible risks of irresponsibly taking high doses of psychedelics combined with other drugs.

2 dudes,one apartment and drugs.

T:00 (around 2 AM) 700ug of 1-P LSD for me,100ug for my trip sitter. (Z)
T:20m I can already feel the LSD,heart rate around 105bpm. Z not feeling anything yet.
T:40m Time dilation,intense visuals,euphoria already. Smoked synthetic weed.
T:1h Went to pee,couldn't find the bathroom light switcher,peed on the floor in Z's bathroom,completely lost in the visuals,ego death,bad trip starts.
T:unknown Z finds me in the bathroom in a catatonic state,at this time I was utterly convinced I died and was going through some sort of purgatory.

Eventually left his apartment after hitting my head against his walls several times while screaming that my time has come.
5 minute walk to my apartment lasted a fucking eternity. No human interaction as it was very early in the morning.

What I've experienced in my apartment kitchen while laying down on my back with all lights closed:

A dark,surreal and enormous room,a table surrounding a fountain of blood. My ancestors were sitting and waiting there.

One seat at the table was free,I concluded that it is my seat. Every ancestor sitting at the table knew that the genealogical tree of my family will end once I will die.

The ancestors were losing their patience,they realized I am living a meaningless life and wanted to start the last ''family'' dinner but they couldn't do so without me.

I've never cried for my father so he was the one to come after me and end my life.

Upon snapping out of this vision, I was sweating like a pig,had a very high temperature,took all my clothes off,left my apartment and started running on the streets.

Went through strangers' yards,entered someone's house and explained to him how meaningful my life is while being butt naked,got chased and bitten by a dog and finally,4 people managed to stop me from doing further social havoc.

An ambulance eventually came,I was screaming and telling people not to steal my powers,most of them thought I'm possessed.

Ended up in the mental hospital for a week and had the opportunity to know other tormented fellows,got prescribed several anti-psychotics that I won't take and got released.

Back in business. Stay safe or end up insane like me. Simple as that.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_1plsd
substancecode_cannabinoids
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
exptype_disaster
roacode_sublingual
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm writing this trip report in order to raise awareness about the possible risks of irresponsibly taking high doses of psychedelics combined with other drugs.

2 dudes,one apartment and drugs.

T:00 (around 2 AM) 700ug of 1-P LSD for me,100ug for my trip sitter. (Z)
T:20m I can already feel the LSD,heart rate around 105bpm. Z not feeling anything yet.
T:40m Time dilation,intense visuals,euphoria already. Smoked synthetic weed.
T:1h Went to pee,couldn't find the bathroom light switcher,peed on the floor in Z's bathroom,completely lost in the visuals,ego death,bad trip starts.
T:unknown Z finds me in the bathroom in a catatonic state,at this time I was utterly convinced I died and was going through some sort of purgatory.

Eventually left his apartment after hitting my head against his walls several times while screaming that my time has come.
5 minute walk to my apartment lasted a fucking eternity. No human interaction as it was very early in the morning.

What I've experienced in my apartment kitchen while laying down on my back with all lights closed:

A dark,surreal and enormous room,a table surrounding a fountain of blood. My ancestors were sitting and waiting there.

One seat at the table was free,I concluded that it is my seat. Every ancestor sitting at the table knew that the genealogical tree of my family will end once I will die.

The ancestors were losing their patience,they realized I am living a meaningless life and wanted to start the last ''family'' dinner but they couldn't do so without me.

I've never cried for my father so he was the one to come after me and end my life.

Upon snapping out of this vision, I was sweating like a pig,had a very high temperature,took all my clothes off,left my apartment and started running on the streets.

Went through strangers' yards,entered someone's house and explained to him how meaningful my life is while being butt naked,got chased and bitten by a dog and finally,4 people managed to stop me from doing further social havoc.

An ambulance eventually came,I was screaming and telling people not to steal my powers,most of them thought I'm possessed.

Ended up in the mental hospital for a week and had the opportunity to know other tormented fellows,got prescribed several anti-psychotics that I won't take and got released. ]

Back in business. Stay safe or end up insane like me. Simple as that.

Whatever happened to trippy daisies sending telepathic messages of peace and love, enjoying the colorful moments and vibrant hues of your best friend. Lolz. Trips like yours were avoided due to the permanent psychological torment that could and most often would occur when a person would be fighting for their life or sanity within their head. I don't know what I am talking about though, I cant relate to the whole inducing an oh so shitty trip and expressing a sense of fulfillment or satisfaction. This era of pleasure through mental torture, and overdosing on purpose as a high is truly amazing to me.

all of this is idiotic

sorry but it is

700ug fine (too much but you could be okay potentially if you are used to high dose lsd in the past)

then synthetic weed. what possessed you to add this? why ? why would you do it? what is wrong with you? seriously huge doses of psychedelics do not need additional cannabinoids of unknown variety and quantity on top. mega dose psychedelics require no additional hallucinogens on top. they might require sedatives to mellow it out or reduce intensity, maybe some small amount of codeine if you are freaking out to bring you back a bit to earth mentally

no wonder you went crazy. its the least surprising thing in this story based upon your initial actions.

most people wont need this report to raise their awareness about stupid overdose combinations because if you have any idea about dosing of a novel drug which you should research before trying you would not take huge doses and mix with some random pretend weed mix. synthetic cannbinoid mixes are known (check youtube) for causing freak outs and hospitalisations/seizures/death in america/uk on their own. a lot of them are nasty full agonists and not as forgiving as cannabis (which i also would NOT recommend mixing with a 5ht2a psychedelic overdose). they are very poorly regulated and sold in products where you dont know exactly what you are getting or how much.

Last edited:
Your lucky you didn't get shot. But for real whats the point of a trip sitter if he just abandons you in the middle of a freak out?

Even shitty weed will potentiate psychedelics, I can't even imagine what synthetic cannabis+that dose of 1p-LSD would do to me, and I regularly rip bong to potentiate my acid trips. This TR is really good though and thank you for warning others that it's not something that you should try. Those of you who are saying it was obviously a bad idea from the start are right, but you know people are going to try shit like this anyway, so I think TRs like this are very important. You'd be surprised how many people only think about physical toxicity in regards to drugs and not that they can melt your sanity. Sadly, a good number of people my age. I wish you the best, OP.