• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be very interesting to test for:
Isomer ratios
Contaminants
Regioisomers
Hydration

I have been several times in the EC offices, they are friendly and very professional people. Of course, I live in Barcelona and I can analyze the samples for free with them.
If you live outside Catalonia the price per sample is quite high. If you have money to invest in this type of tests it is great, but I would recommend only analyzing what is indispensable.

DocLad

Going through a very bad long term (five weeks now) molly comedown. Can anyone help? Thanks.

First of all, publish your own thread to be seen and browsed by other users as soon as possible without hindering the course of this thread.;)

DocLad

Ya, Ive had that non euphoric stuff. It was nearly white and didnt have much of the black licorice taste...HOW DO I AVOID THAT? LOL. Please and thanks in advance.

HOW DO I AVOID THAT? LOL.

This is literally what we have been trying to figure out for the last 43 pages.

:D

In all seriousness, we're working on it. Wish there was a definitive way to answer that question at this time.

vep6qq.jpg

^ this is product i got from a local source who bought it via DW between christmas - march / april up until around may time when it was no longer available and a close friend sourced this which has a weird off tint / yellow like glass, i was sceptical at first as not a fan of "cola". however this isnt cola, this is the cleaner product ive been speaking of. 90mg/100mg had me in a state of pure bliss. photo below :

2rhnqrq.jpg
(im sorry for this photo not been as clear as the other, this clearly show's these are'nt the same product. off tint yellow/tan like & clear white)

both very clean and different from each other in terms of high, and comedown.

vep6qq.jpg

^ this is product i got from a local source who bought it via DW between christmas - march / april up until around may time when it was no longer available and a close friend sourced this which has a weird off tint / yellow like glass, i was sceptical at first as not a fan of "cola". however this isnt cola, this is the cleaner product ive been speaking of. 90mg/100mg had me in a state of pure bliss. photo below :

2rhnqrq.jpg
(im sorry for this photo not been as clear as the other, this clearly show's these are'nt the same product. off tint yellow/tan like & clear white)

both very clean and different from each other in terms of high, and comedown.

Bee-yoo-tee-full...!!

10 years ago the ecstasy that made us roll hard looked like these rocks...it looks great! :)
Anyway with a simple wash of acetone anhydrous you would get a purer product.

DocLad

Playhard, can you characterize the differences in these two products? How was each experience different from the other?

the first photo - the come up isnt as intense, and the high is more long lasting just not at clean & as "bliss". i took this in a different enviroment & the second product at home alone which isnt normal for me to be fair, i like to be with people whilst gettin high

bliss < i use this word as thats what the second photos product made me which brings me to the second product in photo 2

the second product takes me back to the first / second time's i took pills/mdma back in 2003-2004 in my early teen's. Im not 1 to go chasing that first experience as such but this really hit the spot and brought alot of memories flooding back. the drop off/ come down is quite sudden and such a lovely mellow feeling. very happy in myself etc

Playhard, can you characterize the differences in these two products? How was each experience different from the other?

any photos of your DW purchase. can be exchanged via inbox or elsewhere if you dont want to post it on here? if any1 else wants to chime in and post some photos to > ;)

Bee-yoo-tee-full...!!

ok so i thought that was next level and a trip down memorie lane? i was given a sample.. bare in mind i told the person who wanted hes product testing with the basic "advanced 3 bottle kit" i wouldnt need more then a few specle's. so he hands me this gram and left me to it :\ 8(

9gkh3l.jpg

this isnt the full gram, this is whats left after ive taken a specle to test & then given a specle to a close friend to "test" :)

photos and video of actual testing to follow.

ok so i thought that was next level and a trip down memorie lane? i was given a sample.. bare in mind i told the person who wanted hes product testing with the basic "advanced 3 bottle kit" i wouldnt need more then a few specle's. so he hands me this gram and left me to it :\ 8(

9gkh3l.jpg

this isnt the full gram, this is whats left after ive taken a specle to test & then given a specle to a close friend to "test" :)

photos and video of actual testing to follow.

Fuckin hell, that would look nice in my gin & tonic...

@DocLad- My apologies for coming off like a dick about that. And indeed many labs do report in such a way, but my understanding is they are doing this because they either don't care or can't determine the salt used.

And that rock looks nice Playhard. I'm going to wager a guess there will be little if any purple in a Marquis reaction on that mdma, it'll be mostly black.

I myself last weekend obtained two very high purity samples of MDMA. One I'm fairly certain is safrole derived and one that seems piperanol derived. They both had nice crystal formation but the safrole mdma was a bit more opaque with a light amber color. I bioassayed the safrole mdma and was completely blown away.

I think I'm finally getting a good impression on the differences that certain safrole mdma batches can produce...

So here it is..

I believe "good" mdma can be had from most, if not all, synthetic routes if the purity is high enough. Some synth routes have impurities which negate the effect of the mdma whereas others (like from safrole) have impurities which strengthens and alters the experience. Of course as purity increases, each synthetic route feels closer to the next.

Over the past few years comparing safrole mdma to mdma that was NOT made from safrole I've found the following differences.. (Note: Below the comparisons made are generalizations and are made between two groups of somewhat generalized mdma batches, both of which I consider "good.")

- Duration. High purity not-from-safrole mdma will last 3-5 hours with a more pronounced drop off whereas safrole mdma feels more like 4-6 with a smoother drop off that retains a little energy.

- Come up/Peak. Not-from-safrole has a much calmer come up and peak, it can be intense but nowhere near safrole mdma. Safrole mdma will have you breathing heavy, needing a place to calm down so you don't puke and it feels like the come up part lasts longer. Once you hit the peak too its also much more intense and pronounced. It feels with safrole mdma there's a strong initial peak period of an hour or two that isn't really there with the other stuff.

- Empathy/Socialability. More pronounced with safrole mdma. Come to think of it, all of my deepest most therapeutic moments have been with safrole mdma. Last weekend the conversation led to childhood trauma which I've never talked with anyone before, it was beautiful..

- Energy. More pronounced with safrole mdma. It feels like they both have similar energy levels but there's less of a lethargic/flooring effect that can mask that energy.

With all that said I believe the batches of safrole mdma I've been testing on myself, while of decently high purity, still aren't as pure as these crystal clear not-from-safrole mdma shards I have been coming across.. It appears completely pure mdma might not be as "good" as slightly impure safrole mdma.

I found this theory to be further corroborated when I tested a batch of safrole mdma which was of exceedingly high purity with very very little leftover safrole in it. It felt close to high purity mdma from what I believe to be made from other routes. The differences aren't felt until more impurities/safrole is present it seems.

So with that in mind, what impurity could be the culprit to this increase in positive effect??

My guess is either dihydrosafrole or safrole itself, it's not far fetched to think these compounds could have a synergistic effect with mdma since mdma can "tie up" certain enzymes causing a change from the normal route of metabolism.

Whatever it is, after last weekend, I've decided besides experimentation I'll be using mdma which smells of safrole from now on. I used to actually avoid it as I equated the smell as "impure" but now I see that 99+% purity isn't everything.

-GC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.