• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddee2145, I have experimented before with a full stomach and the vegan capsules and had a great time. This occurred in July with the same batch of MDMA. I have had many years of experience. I do not think it is a food issue.

Andon, I think it is the lack of the gelatin capsule. I researched the issue and found that gelatin can harden and not dissolve when exposed to some compounds. So, there may be some secondary ingredients that are interacting with the gelatin. I also read that some people cannot tolerate gelatin and have digestive upset. I may be one of those people, as the gelatin capsules appear to result in digestive upset after the roll.

@Indigoaura: is there something specific in the vegan capsules or is your experiment more about the lack of gelatin capsules? In other words, would bombing it with a piece of toilet paper be the same thing?

Bombing in a rizla paper is the way to go IMO - I'm coming up hard within 30 minutes without fail...

a plasticizing effect when introduced with certain chemicals

Are those capsules are known to be gelatine? Or this capsules contain plasticizer?

Anyways zero chances that medicine capsules for drugs becomes 100% plastic during it way to Stomach and than leaving throw your ass with undisolved MDMA.

Or did you still belive it could happen? Than use damn toilete paper.

Last edited:
Are those capsules are known to be gelatine? Or this capsules contain plasticizer?

Anyways zero chances that medicine capsules for drugs becomes 100% plastic during it way to Stomach and than leaving throw your ass with undisolved MDMA.

Or did you still belive it could happen? Than use damn toilete paper.

What do you feel you're contributing to this thread besides baseless speculation and opinion?

Yes, it is obvious that there are numerous ways to bypass this effect. And, we are attempting to discern all possible factors in the subpar effects of MDMA experienced recently. While a minor piece, the capsule development is a piece of that intention.

What do you feel you're contributing to this thread besides baseless speculation and opinion?

Yes, it is obvious that there are numerous ways to bypass this effect. And, we are attempting to discern all possible factors in the subpar effects of MDMA experienced recently. While a minor piece, the capsule development is a piece of that intention.

:?

Gelatine, vegan or capsules which containes any sort of plastisizer not affect MDMA absorbtion, because capsule affected by Stomach juice within acidic environment will be fully disolved and absorbed.

As far as you not use fully plastic cap which is not designed to ingest drugs other capsules designed for it is not a reason for bad absorbtions

P.S. I think confusion comes from using term Bio-plastic (chemicaly modified gelatine). No. This material is not used in capsules for drug injestions.

Last edited:
maddee, it is obvious from reading your posts that you have not read the research in question.

If you are not willing to do the legwork and read the associated links, articles, and scientific research, then why bother posting?

Getting really tired of new members popping on and mouthing off without having the necessary background information to contribute meaningfully.

Please show me where is this information could be found about gel capsule converting to plastic while being injested?! Appreciate.

And are you the one who asked about gel capsules first?

I got an answer for you budd, which you continue to ingor. Basicly just because I am a new member. Let stop it guys , let make sense in discussion :)

Last edited:
Hmmm that is interesting.. I had a feeling when you'd try it again you'd have a good experience. It is interesting how the other product seems to negate the roll of the initial dosing too which you've shown multiple times happens. (What kinda music did ya see?)

While I'd be interested to see more experiments with this theory in mind, it also got me thinking about how I take MDXX. From day 1 I've always chewed up my dose raw and washed it down. Could be one factor in why my experiences are always consistent.

I should also mention, I've seen hundreds of vegan caps (not sure of exact components) get eaten over the years with zero complaints.

I was actually supposed to roll myself a few days ago but ended up feeling way too sick from the drinking/K from the night before. This was a special batch I'd been hanging onto that was exceedingly pure clear/white. (Most batches I get are white with some clarity, it's just when you put them next to each other then the highest purity product will stand out.) 120mg had my girls jaw swinging in the breeze lol. I tried 50mg later in the night not expecting much and actually felt a decent roll of it. Unfortunately though the nausea from the night before won out and I was in bed til morning when I woke up feeling like a million bucks.

-GC

Im going to 2nd the idea about gelatin not absorbing being bullshit. Theres no chemical basis for that and those capsules are meant to be ingested.

Ive also used numerous capsules as thats the only way I ever roll (with rock) and have never had an issue. I have, however, had rolls from the same batch be wildly different in feeling and come up which can be attributed to food, supplements, etc. Ive found I have ALWAYS had the best rolls on an empty stomach with no food for at least 8 hours prior. Any other time Ive got food or supps on my stomach it gives variable rolls, comeups, etc.

For me, using gel caps is different from ingesting a drug straight (with no capsule or coating, just the powder). I believe, however, that it's because the gel cap alters the kinetics of absorption somewhat, leading to a less rapid rise to peak plasma levels. That's my theory anyway because I certainly notice a difference. The difference is the greatest between vegetable caps (as opposed to gelatin) and dissolving a chemical in water and drinking it, the former taking longer to begin and coming on slower, and the latter beginning very quickly and coming up fast.

For me, using gel caps is different from ingesting a drug straight (with no capsule or coating, just the powder). I believe, however, that it's because the gel cap alters the kinetics of absorption somewhat, leading to a less rapid rise to peak plasma levels. That's my theory anyway because I certainly notice a difference. The difference is the greatest between vegetable caps (as opposed to gelatin) and dissolving a chemical in water and drinking it, the former taking longer to begin and coming on slower, and the latter beginning very quickly and coming up fast.

Makes sense.

Either way, indigo just eat it straight and you won't have to worry about the different types of gel caps. I think for the sake of being scientific here, anyone who's been following this thread and has come across these issues, take it straight with no cap and crush to a fine powder, that way we're just eliminating those variables in the IMO very small chance thats the culprit here..

For those asking for the link:

Here is that link:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5830853/

That article commented, "Low molecular weight PEGs in the fill formulation can diffuse into the gelatin shell and act as plasticizer which limits their use."

And yes, some synthesis methods for MDMA involve PEGs.

For me, it is also a question of if I perhaps do not digest gelatin in a comfortable manner. Hence, the stomach issues.

Quick question: would any of you try a product that had only been reagent tested and not lab tested? If so, which reagents would you require to feel it was safe?

NiN would be interesting rolling, definitely like their music.

I very rarely take product that's been lab tested. I use Marquis, Mecke, Mandelin, and Simons. It can take some time to learn little nuances of the tests but after years of testing samples I've become pretty familiar with them.

The only danger I see would be fentanyl contamination which there's a reagent for but based on lab tests I've seen they don't appear to be the most accurate. (They give false positives when no fentanyl is present at times.)

I guess I must ask what your trying to avoid? I personally feel fairly safe using just reagents at the moment but I also trust the people that help me out.

-GC

Quick question: would any of you try a product that had only been reagent tested and not lab tested? If so, which reagents would you require to feel it was safe?
I wouldn't.

Recently, I have been advising people to wash out the MDMA with solvents and send only the remaining contaminants to the lab.

Last edited:
I've never sent anything to a lab for testing, in the US this is prohibitively expensive though I guess in the EU you guys have Energy Control which is cheap and reliable. Reagents, however, are highly recommended.

I used to be willing to go with reagent only. However, for the past ten years or so, everything has been lab tested. It can be hard though if you do not have your supply well in advance of the event. After all this discussion, I just don't know if I would feel comfortable taking anything I have not sent to a lab. Just curious how others approach it.

I'd be lying if I said it hasn't crossed my mind once or twice that reagents may fail me one day. Especially with LTC thread and many posts on Reddit where people are getting fucked up off one random experience.

I don't let it bother me too much though as I go through a semi-niche market that is very reliable. On top of that it seems even lab testing can't figure out LTC (and may not even be an impurity thing for all we know) so I just do reagents.

For me if a batch was contaminated it would likely never reach me as the first complaint would get it, sadly, sold to other people that don't know any better or just your average "custy" that tries to grab off some rando at a show. (Hate saying it but no one wants to take the loss, and they also don't wanna burn bridges so it's gotta go somewhere.)

Even with trust of these people and knowing many of them for quite a few years, I still ask a million questions. Reagent tests can be fooled but a persons experience (and good discernment on your end) can give many clues to how that batch will be.

With all that said, if I was most people I'd probably use lab testing services more. Especially if I was your average Ecstasy user. In the US it's much cheaper to get a pill tested than a powder/crystal plus it seems people more often have complications with pills over pure product.

-GC

Spoke to someone local who is also a long time roller. He was well aware of the issues we have all been talking about, and recently had a negative experience on imported molly from Europe. He and a friend took 300 mg and never rolled. He said it, "just wasn't right." He also agreed that it felt sleepy, music was not enhanced, and he felt no real desire to dance. Yes, this product looked great on reagent tests. He also believes these issues are due to a precursor change impacting the final product.

This individual donated some of the bad molly to be tested. I will be sending it to Energy Control, unless Hilopsilo thinks his lab would analyze it. Obviously, I will post the results here. In appearance, it is a dry white powder. No noticeable crystals.

Interestingly, I have now also obtained some product that originates more locally that gets this guy's stamp of approval. Supposed to be derived from safrole. This is the product I would like to consume with reagent only testing. Just don't know how comfortable I am with that though, considering the wide array of bullshit that may possibly result. However, it has been consumed by others with no ill effects, so there is that.

What is the best way to upload a video on here anonymously? I am going to try to video the reagent test results to get everyone's feedback.

Regardless of reagent results, both samples will go to a lab and will contribute more info to this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.