• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, at this point, I would say the clandestine chemists' (and our) time and resources would be better spent on mephedrone than this crap.

there are many reasons why x could be different now than it used to be, i think a big reason it is different is the scene is so different nowadays people are jaded, theyve lost alot to the war on drugs (and to drugs in general, they can be both a tool and a weapon much like a hammer can be used to help build things or bash someones skull in..sorry graphic and dramatic i know), the cops are all over the scene and people are in it like mad crazy to make money due to the rise of the popularity of the substance so the manufacturing pool has been thinned down...when i was introduced to e it was said to be coke and heroin together in a pill, which is not true but thats not the point, the point is i was told that and didnt know better but i had to make the decision to take that first pill, which was a big decision i had to make....i find x allows me to be immersed in the art of the situation and if im in a place where people are expressing themselves in many differnent individual ways but at the same time also in unison(the love of dance, the love of music, the love of having a good time) then that(the party and the drug(s)) allows me to tap into it all and express myself has well......there are other more subtle effects to e that i believe are differnet for different people, like me for instance the next time i take x i want to do it with k again ( i only did this once before but man i wanna do it again) because i find on amphetamines i can "act a fool" when im around people but the k brings me to a place where i can really sink deep into the immersion and see so much(to learn , to grow, and to appreciate) beyond the veil of ordinary life instead of just being preoccupied with one thing or another......

Last edited:
Black- the beta-ketones never really took off in my area, but I did notice during the piperazine-era, methamphetamine use seemed to become more popular and I believe that can change the effect that MDMA has on people; raised tolerance & less stimulation. Not saying that is the reason that people are reacting so differently to MD, but yeah, as the above poster says, a lot has changed since the MDMdays..

u know i would like to think every batch produced is like a snowflake, maybe in ways we cant really identify yet(other than experience ;-)) and maybe if a substance or a procedure is substituted in the synthesis that "snowflake" quality is removed? maybe each one is always better to be different maybe even supposed to be different and in a way no two are ever supposed to be alike? maybe thats where the magic went. but that also means the good stuff is still out there, somewhere, just waiting to be discovered, maybe thats part of the magic too, who knows?

u know i would like to think every batch produced is like a snowflake, maybe in ways we cant really identify yet(other than experience ;-)) and maybe if a substance or a procedure is substituted in the synthesis that "snowflake" quality is removed? maybe each one is always better to be different maybe even supposed to be different and in a way no two are ever supposed to be alike? maybe thats where the magic went. but that also means the good stuff is still out there, somewhere, just waiting to be discovered, maybe thats part of the magic too, who knows?

Nice Fantasy.

Chemistry says otherwise.

yeah im definitely not a chemist, so idk anything about that, im just a stoner with a very vivid imagination, and i find doldrum day to day existence just lends itself to daydreaming and i like to share my thoughts. Oh and i love x,....alot!

Where i live they have really hi quality MDMA and have had this year (2016)
'Old fashion MOLLY ;)

Again, just want to reiterate that we have no actual evidence that there is anything different about the MDMA now to MDMA 'back then'. Several chemist friends of mine don't seem to think there is much weight to any of the theories proposed here. It's much much more likely that people who were using MDMA two decades ago just don't get the same effects from the drug any more, plus the rose-tint effect of nostalgia for a time gone by. I've had experiences identical to what members of this thread call the 'good old' MDMA effects, and what would be the 'mongy new' MDMA effects, all from the same exact batch, which has been GC/MS tested. It's all down to set, setting, tolerance, and also whether or not what you have is actually MDMA, as I'm sure a majority of people here had neither their old 90's MDMA nor their recently produced MDMA analysed with GC/MS.

I've had experiences identical to what members of this thread call the 'good old' MDMA effects, and what would be the 'mongy new' MDMA effects, all from the same exact batch, which has been GC/MS tested. It's all down to set, setting, tolerance, and also whether or not what you have is actually MDMA

couldn't agree more. i'd add that the expectations you have about your upcoming mdma trip can influence the experience and sometimes even kill the magic outright.

I disagree evidence is there. Biscuit keeps telling you and the market keeps telling you. It's just your chemical knowledge can only get so far before things don't compute and therefore you state impossible.

The facts - Price of MD has dropped astronomically in the EU. Quantity per pill has increased. There are significant differences in reagent colours from known GC / MS tested batches and pills. There has been a very large rise in MD attributed overdoses. So people are taking more now? Of course they are because the effects are such that people are pushing things further - what used to be "enough" is now not enough. More is needed.

It's been stated before and I keep saying it. We are not suggesting that ALL MDMA has changed, simply there are some batches and or pills which lean towards a very much egocentric experience compared to others (GCMS verified).

I've personally experienced this on numerous occasions. I've taken one pill and had a very heavy peak, egocentric experience lasting just 3 hours, what I associate as a Mongy experience.

Then straight after I've dropped another different pill to get all the experiences, rushes of energy, empathy love the feeling of absolute bliss, being in control and feeling at one with my fellow beings lasting around 5 hours from initial onset to baseline (albeit a tired and happy baseline). This I associate with good MD. same setting and theoretically I shouldn't have this massive seratonin Rush if the first pill (at high mg) had delivered. The first pill being a supposed super Dutch the second being of a smaller boutique local press.

I've done multiple experiences reducing this same egocentric pill to try and find a lower "sweet spot" dose. Result just a reduction of the impact but not the overall effect profile. I also find that when I get an egocentric pill / powder it gives a very different next day effect with none of the afterglow I love from what I consider good MD. A lot of users may well like this feeling but for older users it just isn't what we look for. These types of pills and powder MD actually encourage stupid behaviour doses. Who wants a 3 hour experience when they want to dance the night away? It becomes very easy to get into 300 or even 500 mg territory which honestly is absolutely crazy if the MD were good.

I've found that if a pill immediately flashes any other colour than a deep rich purple within 1 - 3 seconds of marquis it is likely to deliver egocentric at whatever dose you take. Straight to black without any purple tinge tends to be the most egocentric.

There are very often huge differences on other reagents between MDMA verified by GC /MS.

I have had friends do blind tests. Some new to MD or have had long breaks.

Same result if they take the 120 mg of the Dutch super pill GCMS tested as only MD they get a very low key experience and egocentric. They take 150 mg and they get increased effect but egocentric and very little energy. Above 180 and it's feeling very edgy on the come up generally being sick, unable to maintain vision then a very short and egocentric peak with a shitty comedown. Take the boutique stuff and they have a fully rounded empathic experience lasting minimum 5 hours. Higher doses put them on their back but with a big grin then the dancing and hugs start after the peak subsides.

I gave up on MD and trying to work this out awhile ago. Its good to see that at least the chemistry side is progressing theories. One of mine last years was how do we know GCMS can verify MDMA against other drugs and is GCMS able to pick up other unknown active ingredients or even salts. The answer is no not standard GCMS methods. And again I'll say it - humans are programmed to find ways round problems and beat the system. Criminal operations that's their sole purpose and goal!! Wake up guys there are chemists out there light years ahead now of your understanding. Keep thinking!

There's clearly some advanced quantum mechanical shit going on here. It goes deeper than any modern scientific knowledge can explain. I mean if someone can take two different pills and get two different effects, there's only one possible explanation and that is: Time tourists. I mean, let's face it, that is without a doubt what's going on here. Pills from the future. There's no money to be made from MDMA in the future, where people can just 3D print any molecule they want at home, so these crafty dealers -from the future of course- they fill their time machines with these fancy, odd-shaped pills that pass our mundane GCMS tests with flying colours despite being of sub-par quality, they come back to 2016 and make a fucking fortune. I mean, what other possible explanation could there be for someone looking at their photos from a Y2K party where everyone's pupils were like saucers, right, and then going out to a club in 2016 and seeing people who have less saucer-like eyes. I mean, as the poster above me clearly points out, he took a pill and then several hours later took another pill and was higher than he was off the first pill.

How do you explain that?

Another possible/likely explanation for this strange phenomena of people feeling more intoxicated after having more drugs: Parallel universes. No no, hear me out. Intergalactic drug dealers with technology that far surpasses our own are transcending the barriers between dimensions to bring cheap eccys in from other worlds where levo-MDMA is more common than beach sand is here. I mean, how else do you explain your $15 test kit telling you that your pills are pure MDMA even though they are clearly not as much fun as the ones you had at that warehouse party in 1998?

Wake up guys, there are chemists out there that are light years ahead now! 8o

There's clearly some advanced quantum mechanical shit going on here. It goes deeper than any modern scientific knowledge can explain. I mean if someone can take two different pills and get two different effects, there's only one possible explanation and that is: Time tourists. I mean, let's face it, that is without a doubt what's going on here. Pills from the future. There's no money to be made from MDMA in the future, where people can just 3D print any molecule they want at home, so these crafty dealers -from the future of course- they fill their time machines with these fancy, odd-shaped pills that pass our mundane GCMS tests with flying colours despite being of sub-par quality, they come back to 2016 and make a fucking fortune. I mean, what other possible explanation could there be for someone looking at their photos from a Y2K party where everyone's pupils were like saucers, right, and then going out to a club in 2016 and seeing people who have less saucer-like eyes. I mean, as the poster above me clearly points out, he took a pill and then several hours later took another pill and was higher than he was off the first pill.

How do you explain that?

Another possible/likely explanation for this strange phenomena of people feeling more intoxicated after having more drugs: Parallel universes. No no, hear me out. Intergalactic drug dealers with technology that far surpasses our own are transcending the barriers between dimensions to bring cheap eccys in from other worlds where levo-MDMA is more common than beach sand is here. I mean, how else do you explain your $15 test kit telling you that your pills are pure MDMA even though they are clearly not as much fun as the ones you had at that warehouse party in 1998?

Wake up guys, there are chemists out there that are light years ahead now! 8o
I'll have what you're having

I mean, as the poster above me clearly points out, he took a pill and then several hours later took another pill and was higher than he was off the first pill.

How do you explain that?

I mean, how else do you explain your $15 test kit telling you that your pills are pure MDMA even though they are clearly not as much fun as the ones you had at that warehouse party in 1998?

1. Unless you scrape off a piece of the exact pill you are going to take, you can't be sure based on GCMS of a pill that looks the same.

Hell, if I wanted to make a shit ton of money, I would make a small number of the pressed logo with high dose, and send it in to be tested myself then press the rest of the batch of pills with a much lower dose.

2. Your $15 test kit can't tell you a pill is pure anything, all it can do is identify the presence of some things. And marquis will return
the same response for all MDXX, as well as x-APBs.

I'm sure a majority of people here had neither their old 90's MDMA nor their recently produced MDMA analysed with GC/MS.

These new pills are being analyzed with gc/ms and are coming up as mdma. The old pills probably would too but since that was almost 20 years ago it's a dicey thing to test for now.

My guess is tolerance. Except, question, do the new pills dilate new users' eyes maximally at 120mg? If not, then something is surely rotten in the state of current mdma.

Shugenja: Copycat batches, APBs & pills that can trick cheap, home reagent tests? That's a pretty far-out hypothesis man..

Shugenja: Copycat batches, APBs & pills that can trick cheap, home reagent tests? That's a pretty far-out hypothesis man..

Yeah man ... I know, I mean it's almost a certainty the issue is time traveling chemists 8(, but I thought I might stir the pot just a little bit. :D

The APBs & MDA (not that there's anything wrong with MDA) are quite common at the moment though and as stated, they can pass the home reagent tests so yeah, there's that. MAPB is supposed to be pretty awesome though and although I've been off empathogens for a while, I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

Seems everything's got the potential to be adulterated at the moment- Fentanyl analogues in heroin, cattle wormer in coke (who knows why), NBOMEs on tabs.. I guess if some slightly 'mongy' pills are the worst thing to happen to you, consider yourself lucky. :D

Check this out on Pill Reports! :

July 11, 2016-UK - BBC looking to interview MDMA user for documentary

Posted by johnboy @ 2:56 am GMT

The BBC is looking to speak to a long- time user of MDMA. We're doing a film on the reported 'higher purity' available in the UK, and the risk it poses to young, inexperienced users. How they get hold of it, what it does, and why it's different to what was previously around.

The idea is to meet someone who can basically explain what MDMA is, what forms it comes in, and what has happened to the market over the last few years.

We are looking for someone in the uk, preferably in the south of England but we can travel.

This is for a short BBC news documentary

If you'd like more information, please email me at [email protected]

things like "straight to black" marquis test results and more egocentric, more mongy experiences is exactly what you'd expect when you got pills that contain huge doses. if you have ever tested pure mdma with marquis you know that the colours depend on the concentration as well as that everything between purple and black is possible; and if you've ever taken a too large dose of mdma 10 years ago you know that you'll be perfectly content sitting confusedly on a couch and will not be the social butterfly who'll dance and talk all night when you overshoot your dosage.

that people take absurd amounts proves nothing. they've always done that. before i ever took any party drug i knew people who'd do upwards of 10 pills every weekend. also internet forums (especially those not so focused on harm reduction) were full of people taking such high doses.

no pupil dilation or getting good effects from another batch are strange, but only anecdotes of uncertain validity and reproducibility. there's a reason that the requirements for clinical studies (at least for those ranked highly on the levels of evidence scale) are as rigorous as they are. i'll need much better data until i'll start questioning common chemistry knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.