• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White Pac-Man semi cutout - never seen

Mr Anonymous

Greenlighter
Here recently, my contact informed me if these at the time overly hyped pacman pills. I have never had issue with him, in fact he was so over the moon about these that we acquired the entire lot.

Once received, my curiosity became greater and greater as 1. There is yet a single report about something similar in over a decades worth of published reported data, 2. This batch had 2 variants one is entirely white, the other a faint blue.
3. They are chalky, and I don't mean your standard chalky, I mean so chalky, that with the slight press of my thumb I can burst them into powder.

They look like a Cresent moon, with a dimple on one side above the Cresent cut resembling an eye. Hence the Pacman resemblance.

Taken, but haven't tested. Results
I have a rule, if I've never seen it, tried it, or heard about it, I always take one to access strength, and possible reaction.

Since some were white, and some light blue I took one white one day, and one blue 6-8 hours apart.

Felt nothing. Contact said take three.
Following day consumed 3, within an hour I started feeling a little relaxed, marginally happier, not so much speedy but could tell there is something, while minimal in these. This feeling lasted about 2 hours and disapaited.

For one, You should never need to take three of anything to feel it, good tabs, will always give you a nice feeling with one, and depending on how intense of a mood your looking for, take more at your own discretion.

Day later contact, who mind you obtained these with me. Says that he crushed one and snorted it, becasue he wanted to see if that would make a difference.. He claimed it was much better, and that one did the feeling of the three ingested.

I soon tried as well. He was correct, I crushed into powder by hand... (like I said, fragile like I've never seen) and tried. Yes I did indeed feel okay, talkative, happier I guess, but result of course lasted a short time.

I tried this above method with both variants., and noticed the very light blue gave a better effect by a marginal difference.

Now for the question, and pictures. Has anyone seen these? They are the same size of your standard pill, minus the chunk missing which I guess is the mouth of the "pacman" also I noticed when crushed, the white ones are all white through and through, and the light blue is all blue.

Again I've never seen anything or can even find any information on these.

Here's some pics. I used tiny pic as I'm not seeing an option for attachment.

x1n6dw.jpg

avr7e8.jpg

Also, I'm a long time lurker first time poster. I had to register and post, this pill is really bothering me because I can't find shit about it.

Once received, my curiosity became greater and greater as 1. There is yet a single report about something similar in over a decades worth of published reported data,

"People possibly think your trolling because of the ridiculous nature of your post"

"Yes there is a pacman cut out but these are clearly a very poor copy from a shill press"

2. This batch had 2 variants one is entirely white, the other a faint blue.

"The presser knows how to die a powder"

3. They are chalky, and I don't mean your standard chalky, I mean so chalky, that with the slight press of my thumb I can burst them into powder.

"Yes sign of a back street presser who has no clue how to bind"

Taken, but haven't tested. Results
I have a rule, if I've never seen it, tried it, or heard about it, I always take one to access strength, and possible reaction.

"A very very very dumb rule. You are a human Guinea pig that has no care for their own future? Time to make a new rule. It's called getting a test kit and bare minimum do a marquis reagent test".

Since some were white, and some light blue I took one white one day, and one blue 6-8 hours apart.

"!! So one was inactive or not active at the dose of the pill but you then decide to take another variant from the same source!! Hello did it not cross your mind you got burnt? "

Felt nothing. Contact said take three.
Following day consumed 3, within an hour I started feeling a little relaxed, marginally happier, not so much speedy but could tell there is something, while minimal in these. This feeling lasted about 2 hours and

"Now you go even further into the ridiculous! The contact who sells you then says yeh they are a bit shit you need to do more AND YOU WENT AND DID IT. Hey there is a cliff go jump off it for me? "

For one, You should never need to take three of anything to feel it, good tabs, will always give you a nice feeling with one, and depending on how intense of a mood your looking for, take more at your own discretion.

"So why did you? A pill should always deliver at a dose of one otherwise it's produced simply to scam."

Day later contact, who mind you obtained these with me. Says that he crushed one and snorted it, becasue he wanted to see if that would make a difference.. He claimed it was much better, and that one did the feeling of the three ingested.

" Now you go even more ridiculous. Have you ever researched effect of insulffation / snorting against ingestion / eating? "

I soon tried as well. He was correct, I crushed into powder by hand... (like I said, fragile like I've never seen) and tried. Yes I did indeed feel okay, talkative, happier I guess, but result of course lasted a short time.

I tried this above method with both variants., and noticed the very light blue gave a better effect by a marginal difference.

Now for the question, and pictures. Has anyone seen these? They are the same size of your standard pill, minus the chunk missing which I guess is the mouth of the "pacman" also I noticed when crushed, the white ones are all white through and through, and the light blue is all blue.

"If I saw those I would probably piss myself from laughing at the silly little arsehole who was trying to sell them to me"

Again I've never seen anything or can even find any information on these.

"No you won't because they were made by a small time who wanted a fast buck. Likely if you describe correctly they wouldn't even remain solid for long enough to sell"

Here's some pics. I used tiny pic as I'm not seeing an option for attachment.

"Yeh they are amateur and scream leave well alone"

"Recommend you flush them and go try Mexedrone if you want to take a substance which does very little and you need a hell of a lot to get a buzz. Or go buy a can of Coca Cola.

If you try to move these on your just going to look as dumb as the contact you have. You don't have a clue what's in them you don't know if they are just inactive filler or worse a chemical which could be toxic. Just because they are not active mentally does not mean they won't be active to your organs / body."

Thnx for great input will Def take into accnt I also. Came across these exact items and found nothing... this which I found odd but have yet to try and will probably try to sell back instead so thanks a lot much help great feedback on this post very well thought out much appreciated

Mr annon thanks for posting thread ¡ only thing I could find on these as well wanted to pill finder them but found absolutely nothing on the blue ones and only pics of the tan ones ... so thanks for the detailed posting.

I'll let you know if I do decide to try ...my observations, which will be spot on, I'm sure will be just as appreciated (or rather my feedback) as much as was your inquiry :

Since it was literally the only thing on the Web about these little weird Pac-Man's that are the actual pax man shapes and not the ghosts . Because when I heard blue pacman I assumed ghosts and was completely thrown off by these {whatever the fux lol}

Seems to me it would be a good idea to not mess with that connect anymore and we both got screwed but you never really know for sure I guess till you get a testing kit ...not a bad investment if it's a connect you wanna keep ;)

Last edited: