• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Denver Heroin 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PercocetDreams512

Bluelighter
I have been doing heroin for about a month already. I usually get grams, half grams, or gram and half about every other day. The WD is torment though and i was wondering how to deal with the WD if you have nothing. Nothing meaning like no methadone, , and all that good stuff. I took Tylenol and stuff but nothing helps. I honestly don't want to stop doing H because its just amazing, better than pills (percs, vic, oxy, etc...) IMO. I don't nor will i ever slam, but i snort or smoke it. I have been smoking it more than snorting. I was also wondering who else does heroin and has better ways of getting high on said H.

Taper, taper, taper.. the more you do, the worse your wd's are. Look into kratom, they sell it in some head shops, or online. If you have absolutely nothing, loperamide has worked for some, but a hot shower/bath always gives me relief. In all honesty, you are quitting while you're ahead, smart decision. Addiction gets worse with time.

- Hopeless..

I agree but I'm in love with the high and everything about the high of heroin. I lay in hot ass bath water for hours when I'm in withdraws. I'll have to check out Kratom(?).. Where would I get loperamide?

Yep Kratom, and loperamide is the active ingredient in antidiarrheal medication, so any store will do. Also yes the high is great, that's why with prolonged use, it becomes even harder to quit.

-HS

I will have to really look into that ? But I agree with the prolonged use.. I have been doing H for about a month now just smoking it and snorting it. If I don't have H I could find Methadone real quick because no one wants to go through the hell of withdraws. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy...

Be very careful when I first did heroin I was just smoking it a couple times a month and always said I'll never inject but after about a year or so I was shooting up daily. Heroin with take over your life and control you. If you think the WDs are bad now it's way worse once you start shooting up. Quit now before it's too late (kinda hypocritical since I am 4 years into shooting up everyday.) I wish someone would have warned when I started. But maybe they did I just didn't think it would happen to me. Now all I think about is where/how I'll get my next shot. Heroin is the devil in disguise of a beautiful feeling. Get out while you still can.

I appreciate what you're telling me but I am 100% sure id never shoot up because I hate HATE needles. I love snorting things, so if I can snort it I'll do that but the stuff I've been getting is tar so I just smoke it or mix it with water and snort that

I'm just saying be careful I had a huge phobia of needles until I put one in my arm and everything spiraled out of control very fast.

Get a big ole bottle of Immodium at Costco for the runs.
Smoke cannabis to ease w/d.
Taper your heroin usage--money will force you to eventually so may as well live within your means...

I appreciate what you're telling me but I am 100% sure id never shoot up because I hate HATE needles. I love snorting things, so if I can snort it I'll do that but the stuff I've been getting is tar so I just smoke it or mix it with water and snort that

I thought I hated needles until I started slamming. now I really hate them. Loper and weed will get you through w/d. Good luck

I've seen people slam and that high just doesn't look nice lol. I like being high and functional at the same time. When I'm nodding is perfect but that zombie looking high from slamming doesn't look all that fun. The day I stick a needle in my arm to get high is the day I go to Betty Ford lmao

Lol! Say goodnight bc you are about to ruin your life. We were all in the drivers seat controling the car the 1st few months. One month? Just wait bc you haven't hit the tip of the iceberg yet. You can't even imagine how bad it's about to get. We were all you at one point! We all thought we would never be those nasty junkies shooting dope. Wait until your money runs out and you find out how bad wds will get with prolonged use. Wait until you need to make your dope last as long as you can bc you already spent your entire paycheck and you don't get paid again for 5 days. Oh that won't happen to you right? Come back in 6 months if you continue down this road and tell us all where you are at! Better yet come back in a year. Biggest mistake of your life but you will find out for yourself just like the rest of us had to.

Lol! Say goodnight bc you are about to ruin your life. We were all in the drivers seat controling the car the 1st few months. One month? Just wait bc you haven't hit the tip of the iceberg yet. You can't even imagine how bad it's about to get. We were all you at one point! We all thought we would never be those nasty junkies shooting dope. Wait until your money runs out and you find out how bad wds will get with prolonged use. Wait until you need to make your dope last as long as you can bc you already spent your entire paycheck and you don't get paid again for 5 days. Oh that won't happen to you right? Come back in 6 months if you continue down this road and tell us all where you are at! Better yet come back in a year. Biggest mistake of your life but you will find out for yourself just like the rest of us had to.

Well said.

Hi! I agree that you should start a taper regardless. Nothing works nearly as well as maintenance meds, but some comfort meds help quite a bit and really take the edge off of the discomfort. Neurontin (gabapentin) is great for the sweating, pain, and anxiety. Bud also helps tons with the sweating from my experience. Clonidine is often prescribed when people first start suboxone, but I can't attest as I've never tried it. Loratidine/Immodum for your stomach. No matter what, you're in for a ride.

Lastly, never say never. These things really creep up on you. Soon enough insufflating won't do it for you (but you'll still need it), and you'll at least contemplate the needle. Some people never do cross that barrier, but most do. Never become too complacent. Be careful, and I wish you the best of luck!

Shit buddy just got clean after a 6 year stint on black tar and Ecp heroin and it is no fun ride one bit down this road. I'm only in my twenties and feel as if I'll never be the same! I have 7 weeks clean but that doesn't make up anything yet for the years of neglect and abuse to my body. Plus eventually it doesn't just become your problem but your families as well. Such a shameful feeling knowing you have no one and could've and should've made better choices. But I mean if you choose to use stay away from the needle. And don't think you know your shit because people know their shit everyday and still fall out

Yep, I was one who swore I would never use the needle. I went from popping vicodin & percocet, to snorting OCs, to snorting heroin, then my tolerance grew to where I was snorting 7bags of GOOD dope, and it wasn't doing anything. Then one day I was very low on cash, and I knew if I snorted the amount I was about to buy, it wouldn't do much at all. I then tried the needle and never looked back. That was 7 years ago, and I still have a problem with the needle. Good luck bro, I would quit while you're ahead man.

So for anyone here who has had experience with tar and ECP how do they compare?

I recently relocated to the Denver area from the northeast and will probably end up getting some dope out here sooner or later despite the fact that I've been clean for a few years now. Shit's been rough these last few months and I want my security blanket back. Don't preach don't judge. But from what I understand it's all tar in in Denver right? I've only ever had ECP (not that dormin powder shit from like Chicago, but the real stuff from NY and NJ) cause I was from that area, honestly never even seen tar with my own eyes. I don't know the first thing about tar or the Denver scene in general. How does it compare purity wise? How is it sold? (not asking where, just asking like what weight increments and packaging since you obviously can't get a bundle of that shit like I'm used to dealing with). What is it called out here, do people still call it dope like they do back east?

Tar can be pretty good but not as good as the powder on the east coast. There is definitely tar that is pretty potent and I know some folks who prefer it. Plenty of it is watered down , weak garbage as well, so the purity varies quite a bit. In denver, the guy on the corner, or at whatever spot usually has only average or sub par stuff. The good dope usually comes from drivers but I never really got that into it out there just dipped in occasionally. Its all over the place there and not hard to find someone who knows a guy or two. A lot of people sell it in balloons not bags.

They do have what they call gunpowder which is like a brown powder and that's usually pretty legit but can be hard to find.

some people refer to it as dope but generally dope refers to meth in colorado.

be good man.

So for anyone here who has had experience with tar and ECP how do they compare?

I recently relocated to the Denver area from the northeast and will probably end up getting some dope out here sooner or later despite the fact that I've been clean for a few years now. Shit's been rough these last few months and I want my security blanket back. Don't preach don't judge. But from what I understand it's all tar in in Denver right? I've only ever had ECP (not that dormin powder shit from like Chicago, but the real stuff from NY and NJ) cause I was from that area, honestly never even seen tar with my own eyes. I don't know the first thing about tar or the Denver scene in general. How does it compare purity wise? How is it sold? (not asking where, just asking like what weight increments and packaging since you obviously can't get a bundle of that shit like I'm used to dealing with). What is it called out here, do people still call it dope like they do back east?

I didn't live in Denver but in Salt Lake City though its the next state over and all black tar just the same. On the street it will probably come in plastic baggies, either little dime bags or more likely wrapped in plastic from a trash bag or something like 10 times. Dealers will likely hold them in their mouths so they can swallow if busted. Kind of gross but as a junkie we all know about making concessions to get what we want... You get some of those bags makes sure you squeeze it HARD and feel something SOLID in there, it is likely to be cut into a tiny cube from a big brick so it should have an edge or something. Scammers may not be common but they can just squeeze wet toilet paper or whatever into pretty hard balls and wrap it in plastic and its fairly convincing. Black came in black bags, white or clear was either crack or crys and came in white bags.

You might hear something like point for point, which is price based on .1g you can probably guess the cash amount. Slang is pretty standard, I mostly heard it called black, but people would probably understand dope or h. Off the street from a good dealer where you can sit down and have a puff you can just buy it based on weight, not bags. Tar ranges from medium to dark brown powder which is probably stuck together, to black viscous goop that keeps its shape mostly but will stick to your fingers, to black shit that looks sort of dry and hard but will break if you give it a quick snap and bend if you leave your fingers on it or don't break it quickly. They will all probably melt and get messy if you stick it in your pocket and go for a run. Some of the street shit I got was not very good, but the only stuff I got that I thought was 95% garbage didn't look completely black, but sort of like really dark transparent. I guess I would say the only common factor I can put together from my somewhat limited (1 good dealer, many shit street dealers in the same area with the sameish product) is that the more opaque the dope, the better it seemed. On the foil it would get sort of transparent as it melted but really minimally just on the edges of the puddle. Sometimes as it ran it was more red or black, I haven't come to any conclusion about that besides the red makes me more suspicious of the quality.

I don't know if it is my relative lack of experience with east coast powder/?fent? dope but I found the tar had a fuckin excellent nod which I haven't gotten in the east. I only smoked, never slammed. I guess I'm one of the guys that prefers tar to ECP because I dont like to use the needle and I feel like it gets wasted with sniffing once you already have a couple of lines up there. Some people say smoking is very wasteful but if you have a good piece of foil, a zippo and a nice tube with some practice and in shelter you hardly lose anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.