European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everything is ok with your father [MENTION=198822]consumer[/MENTION]. Wishing you all the best man.

Thanks man. Still waiting to see the docs. Its Saturday so less staff on. Went and had coffee with the nurses on my old ward which was nice. Dad seems ok. His vitals are all ok. We just need the pathology results and the docs to let us know their plan. Hopefully he can come home today. He is receiving wondeful care from the nursing staff and the doctors in ED were great too. I think he will be fine but wont know till we see the consultant and his pathology results. His case is pretty complex. Lots of co morbidities even though for 85 he is fucking fit. Does laps at the ocean baths every morning. Just his kidneys and a few other issues not going in his favour. Hopefully the doc wont be long.

Hey consumer brother, take it easy man, all my thoughts with you and your family!

Stupid mobile edit bug deleted my post. Dad is coming home for the weekend. I am going to have a few valium and some wine and chill out for a while. Finish watching the last episode of Narcos. Cook dinner for the oldies, edit a few of FUBARs posts then crash out.

glad to hear the positive outlook consumer.

just woke up after 4 hours sleep aaargh, and still lots to do.

and its bloody cold. I have to finish housework and planning and also find some kind of food somewhere

26AHL9ByMyHJzgjkc.gif

Thanks bro. Early night for me. A few chardonnays and a few valiums = bedtime for consumer. Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

Thanks bro. Early night for me as I'm a right fuckin girl. A glass of lambrini and an application of Anusol to sooth my ringsting = bedtime for consumer. Enjoy your Saturday everyone.

Ahem...

On a different note, my first 3 autos of the year have now been deployed.

This time, I've planted the seeds directly into the pot without germinating first to minimise any risk of accidents or stressing the seedlings.

Each 20L tub was drilled with numerous 10mm drainage holes in the bottom accounting for approximately 50% of the surface area.

A layer of 20 to 30mm diameter pebbles was then placed at the bottom to assist drainage and prevent soil loss.

The tubs were filled to 2/3 capacity with my 'hot mix' of compost, perlite and other organic nutrients.

The remaining 1/3 was filled with a cooler mix of multipurpose compost and perlite.

Finally, in the middle of this top layer, a fibre pot containing John Innes No.1 seed compost was sunk in level with the surface.

A dibber was used to make a hole approx one inch deep in the middle of each fibre pot.

A light sprinkling of mycorrhiza was placed in the bottom of the hole, covered with a layer of No.1 compost, then the seed, then a final layer of compost.

All tubs were given a light watering and placed on bricks in my 'growbag greenhouse'.

Now I sit and wait.

As an experiment, I dug 5 earthworms from my garden and introduced them into one of the tubs to see if they will have a beneficial affect.

At the end of the month, I'll start another 3 plants and probably make some adjustments depending upon how the first lot are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.