European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings CCIXV2 - And Now For Something Completely Different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha it's closed season right now and I am one kinda ;)
Fences have to be too big they jump over most stuff.

I need washing powder, mothballs, urine type tricks.
My seeds are busy sprouting...

Haha it's closed season right now and I am one kinda ;)
Fences have to be too big they jump over most stuff.

I need washing powder, mothballs, urine type tricks.
My seeds are busy sprouting...

How about washing powder, mothballs and urine?

Perhaps introduce a pack of wolves into the area?

Or how about not planting seeds where there's any fuckin deer... ;)

They only last for so long them tricks hence I need more btw..

Not possible planting them where there's no deer. and fenton is a long way away.

And before you slag off Fenton any more it's very hard for a dog owner to stop an animals natural instinct.

As funny as Fenton is 95% of dogs will do the same thing only a select few will obey their master in a situation like that. It's the hunter prey chase thing.
My one does for sure and there's no stopping him.

And before you slag off Fenton any more it's very hard for a dog owner to stop an animals natural instinct.

As funny as Fenton is 95% of dogs will do the same thing only a select few will obey their master in a situation like that. It's the hunter prey chase thing.
My one does for sure and there's no stopping him.
Fenton S.O.T.? Know it well.

In fact, there's your answer - plant your seeds in Fenton. No self respecting deer would go near the place and neither would the police... ;)

We had an audit last week. Of course now they have stupid new procedures like nurses not being able to dispose of sharps or the sterile flow that used to logically be a-b-c now must be c-a-y

I was told some sob story about someone with a depressed immune system suing because they sat next someone on the bus who was a hospital worker until I pointed out they would also have to sue the single mother whose child has a shitty nappy leaking over the seat
Yes thats the kind of ridiculous shit that these audits produce. Nurses not being allowed to dispose of sharps. Thats hilarious. So just leave them laying around till someone who is authorized disposes of them? Crazy. Who comes up with these policies? Obviously someone who has never done the job.

How do you keep deer away from your plants?
We had to fence off our illegal crops in the bush or the kangaroos would eat the bloody things. Sometimes they would jump over...and those things really can jump but it largely worked. Also had to place rocks around the base of our plants or the bandicoots would dig them up when they were small and eat the roots. Growing dacka in the bush was hard work..and hot work as i always wore jeans and tracksuit pants over the top to stop snake bites. I have a photo somewhere of a brown snake going between my legs while i was watering a plant. And people think growing dope is easy money lol!

Fuck that, I hate snakes with a vengeance.
Part of life here. I think we have 17 of the top 20 deadliest snakes here. Eastern browns are the only ones that bothered me...very common, very deadly and aggressive fuckers that will chase you. If you encounter them you just stand super still and they usually fuck off. Move and they go for you. Most of the others while quite dangerous are timid and will get out of your way quickly...but not the browns.

You ain't even allowed a .44mag down oz are you?
Fuck I'd need that at least lol.

I ran over a snake on a motorbike, went back to see if it was dead you couldn't even tell. It was totally fine, scary things!

Status
Not open for further replies.