• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How much Clonazolam have you taken at once?

Just curious because I took over 10 and don't feel shit.
Just out of curiosity, was it 10 of the Yellow 0.5 mg pellets or 10 of the 1mg Pinkish pellets?

Either way, it's tolerance - I was taking between 1.5 - 2.5mg for a couple of weeks straight, as well as the odd few flubromazolams.

Now I feel hardly anything off 5 mg of either. I should have known better anyway. But these FlubromazePAM, and especially FlubromazoLAM are notorious for sky rocketing your tolerence. Now, I need to have a few days clean (The long half lives of F-PAM & FLAM) Should see me through a few days and then when withdrawals begin to kick in, usually anywhere between 4 - 7 days, I'll need to experiment and gauge exactly what sort of amount of Diazepam/Diclazepam/Slight possibly FlubromazePAM I'll need to get me stable and comortable, and then begin the taper.

I'm just worried about jumping/moving off the from ultra high potency Benzos that I've been abusing for the past few months as I've no real idea of the true equivalency's, mechanism of actions etc.. I just hope I can use the 'Normal' Benzos like Diazepam and/or maybe Diclazepam to taper/substitute and taper with some degree of success (I also have previous 'NON RC Benzo use/abuse/and previous Opiate abuse for nearly 7 Years) I think to use Diclazepam as I have 100 or so 1mg pellets that have a deep scoreline so they'll be easy to cut as I try to lower my dose, it's similarish to Diazepam, (From what little I've read) has a long half life, less recreational effects then many others. So no real desire to redose. Personally, if I didn't have to taper, I'd happily give the Diclazepam away!

I'd go with Diazepam all the way but I only have access to tiny Blue 10mg 'MSJ' Diazepam. They're just too small to achieve any sort of accurate measurement when you make a cut. I even have a little pill cutter, but even that won't work. Ideally I'd get them prescribed in 10mg, 5mg , or 2mg Diazepam tablets so I could correctly taper under some form of medical supervision. But (I guess) due to my previous drug abuse, neither my GP nor my local drug counselling service are able/willing to help, and knowingly leave me to find the Diazepam illicitly.

It' a disgrace ;(

Anyway, life story over.. =D Moral of the story - quit now while you can, because if 5 mgs of Clonazolam isn't working, not much else will.

Have you been using for long?> What sort of doses? This all matters, as you may need to taper, or you could stop cold turkey if you've not been using for a long period of time (Anywhere from 1 Month of daily use upwards could be considered
a long time in some people who are sensitive) Especially daily high dose use.

All the best.

But take it from me, after 20 or so varieties of Benzos, if 5mg Clonazolam are not touching you, then it's time to call it day/have a break.

Btw, does anyone know of any accurate New Benzo conversion charts (I know there are a few about, but very inconclusive) and any tapering schedules? I appreciate any help, thanks ;)

Last edited:
To Pally Pete: It's also great to have a regular benzo to taper off of. That's the safe thing to do instead of going cold turkey. Maybe I should use Klonopin and taper off. I had 20+ pills of Etizolam and clonazolam and still feel nothing. I've been taking these drugs for months with little breaks in between when I ran out so my brain doesn't react to it anymore it seems. Unless I find something to potentiate it.

Just out of curiosity, was it 10 of the Yellow 0.5 mg pellets or 10 of the 1mg Pinkish pellets?
I was using the yellow .7 clonazolam tablets. I took well over 20 last night, also with a mixture of Etizolam and Klonopin. (DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TOLERANCE). I was chasing a high I never got.

I woke up feeling like SHIT this morning, hungover from all those drugs. I'm turned off to RC Benzos for now. I'm going to take one Klonopin in the morning and one at night, that's it. I miss the euphoria of RC benzos now it doesn't do anything. I'm so mad for going though all those pills trying to get a good feeling. I still have plenty left, but I'm not tempted to take them. I'm sticking to Klonopin twice a day. Definitely taper off with a regular benzo.

Jesus - those are some high doses.
You're not going to get high off the stuff, but you are playing with fire when it comes to building up a crazy tolerance, and running the risk of withdrawal (and seizures etc) when/if you run out, can't get, forget to take - or forget you've already taken - your dose...and for whatever reason go into withdrawal.

Assuming you're scripted Clonazapam? Taking massive doses of RC benzos is just going to make the Klonopin ineffective at treating whatever it is you're using it for.
Blackouts are inevitable if you're taking that many - and there are many risks associated with being in a blacked-out state from strong benzos.
But seriously - don't underestimate the risk of addiction, withdrawal - and seizures.
It happened to me when i fucked around with flubromazolam for a couple of months, and its probably the scariest experience of my life. Spent 3 weeks in hospital. Very bad, very dangerous.
Benzos really aren't the kind of drugs that can be used recreationally like that. They are a helpful tool at times, but withdrawing from them can kill you.
Honestly, it's really not worth it. Trust me on that.
Be safe :)

I was using the yellow .7 clonazolam tablets. I took well over 20 last night, also with a mixture of Etizolam and Klonopin. (DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TOLERANCE). I was chasing a high I never got.

I woke up feeling like SHIT this morning, hungover from all those drugs. I'm turned off to RC Benzos for now. I'm going to take one Klonopin in the morning and one at night, that's it. I miss the euphoria of RC benzos now it doesn't do anything. I'm so mad for going though all those pills trying to get a good feeling. I still have plenty left, but I'm not tempted to take them. I'm sticking to Klonopin twice a day. Definitely taper off with a regular benzo.

My sentiments exactly ^

I didn't feel anything from 100 gonna go straight to 80085

HAHA =D

Jesus - those are some high doses.
You're not going to get high off the stuff, but you are playing with fire when it comes to building up a crazy tolerance, and running the risk of withdrawal (and seizures etc) when/if you run out, can't get, forget to take - or forget you've already taken - your dose...and for whatever reason go into withdrawal.

Assuming you're scripted Clonazapam? Taking massive doses of RC benzos is just going to make the Klonopin ineffective at treating whatever it is you're using it for.
Blackouts are inevitable if you're taking that many - and there are many risks associated with being in a blacked-out state from strong benzos.
But seriously - don't underestimate the risk of addiction, withdrawal - and seizures.
It happened to me when i fucked around with flubromazolam for a couple of months, and its probably the scariest experience of my life. Spent 3 weeks in hospital. Very bad, very dangerous.
Benzos really aren't the kind of drugs that can be used recreationally like that. They are a helpful tool at times, but withdrawing from them can kill you.
Honestly, it's really not worth it. Trust me on that.
Be safe :)
QFT.

I had a 7 Day hospital visit due to high dose cold turkey Xanax (Alprazolam) wihdrawal in September 2013 - Scariest experience of my life by a long way. 1 week of something past hell. :(

That sounds like a nightmare! I always try to tell people here PLEASE DON'T GO COLD TURKEY. You're begging for seizures or death that way. Always keep a legit benzo handy if you can or use phenibut at a low dose or get Baclofen if you can to help taper.

I finally got my hands on Gabapentin that are 600 mg a pill. They are excellent potentiators for benzos. I wish I had them earlier today, but I'm going to stagger. Take 600 mg every 30 minutes till I get to a certain point, then I will definitely feel the benzos for sure.

I've accidentally blacked out on clonaz, took a wee bit too much apparently, and drank the rest of the friggin GRAM in my PG solution. I really don't remember anything for those two days. Fortunately, I never do anything stupid during benzo blackouts like a lot of people do.

Gonna have to start with an initial lower dose and only take it therapeutically for sleep, or at least try to! It's a bitch to wake up an find a very expensive amount of drugs gone, days gone, and nothing to show for it except an increasing credit card bill for having to reorder the shit. I take regular breaks though, for sure, I'm not going to deal with fukkin benzo addiction, I have enough issues as it is without adding the tortures of the damned via drug idiocy.

I REALLY need the stuff for sleep though, I've never had the quality of sleep that I get from clonazolam, and I have severe, severe insomnia, thus my initial interest in this med.

Think I'll get some diclaz, I really dig vallies, and it's not such a hypnotic, thus hopefully less blackout idiocy.

Seem reasonable?

Maybe I stand corrected, but I read about many others who feel like diclazepam is weak as hell. Even klonopin feels stronger. It was such a disappointment because I waited over a week from a top vendor in China. What a waste.

Maybe I stand corrected, but I read about many others who feel like diclazepam is weak as hell. Even klonopin feels stronger. It was such a disappointment because I waited over a week from a top vendor in China. What a waste.

I agree, Clon feels stronger and is more recreational. You can get hella smashed off it. Pretty good for ending a trip, too :D

Around 350mcg over the course of the day when I was first adjusting the dose... way too much!

150mcg clonazolam with 120mcg etizolam is perfect for me, equivalent to ~180mcg clonazolam total (0.18mg)