• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How much Clonazolam have you taken at once?

what are these rc benzos compared to ,like clons-- is that like klonopin ,dicla--is that like diazepam sheesh hard to keep up with this could someone pm what each of these research benzos are like ,my favorite is just plain Xanax ,or klonopin when I cant get Xanax ...help me out here

I'm of the opinion that a lot of RC benzos never made it to the market for good reason.

Massive amnesia, erratic behaviour - and that's just my experience.
I honestly wouldn't go near them again. They're dangerous...and damn near killed me.

They're no way near as reliable or predictable as the pharma benzos, in my unfortunately considerable experience.

Over the years?
Phenazepam, etizolam, flubromazolam, diclazepam, clonazepam, norflurazepam.
That's just off the top of my head.
Honestly, a lot of these were "rediscovered" from old journal articles and such by RC developers. And my strong suspicion is that many never made it out of the laboratory for a reason.

Phenazepam, Flubromazolam and Clonazolam are particularly risky drugs to mess around with. Caused me more grief than all my years of drug taking - and i was addicted to opiates for about a decade.

The therapeutic potential is vastly outweighed by the risk. Seriously, be careful - i'm not just saying that to be "on message" with the harm reduction thing. These drugs are seriously dangerous.

I forgot I made this thread so all those pills must've been working. It's funny, you take it and it's like I don't feel anything and you realize you were in a blackout. I wish I never tried any of these RC benzos, they could have killed me on many occasions. I have so many embarrassing memories I have to shut them out or I'll hate myself all day. So why keep taking them? They don't make me feel as euphoric or as good as I used to. When I first started, I felt on top of the world and I went on many dates. It made me want to do things. I don't have that same energy anymore. It's a habit. This whole year has been a disaster since finding a source again. I've fallen multiple times. Woken up with wounds and bruises. Pretty sure I had a seizure on it. It's just bad news, but I continue. Amnesia and blackouts are incredibly dangerous. You won't believe what you did or said. Stay away if you can.

^ yeah i could have written that post word-for-word (plus the seizure story i tell in post #9 of this thread) a couple of years back.
Scripted benzos have never caused me major problems, besides blackout.

But for me, RC benzos are just a complete nightmare. Best avoided.

Yes. That's why if people need medicine for anxiety, it's always best to go to a doctor first. I get legit Klonopin script every month and I still order RC's. Probably because RC's made me feel invincible at one time. Klonopin is much safer and you're in control.

It's important not to use anecdotal cases to make sweeping generalizations of every potential RC benzo user.

I'm not defending or vilifying RC benzos, they certainly have major risks due to low cost and ease of availability. You have the same kind of misinformed people who pop whole 2mg xanax tablets (scripted or not), instead of using low-dose benzos (0.25-5mg xanax/day) in conjunction with talk therapy, ordering these benzos in large quantities trying to get the same effect.

I was scripted benzos for 5 years, on and off, and never took even close to the maximum prescribed dosage unless my panic attacks those days were out of control. I've been taking clonazolam for 9 months now at a dosage of 150-180mcg, and have never had a blackout or anything resembling the symptoms of benzo abuse. Then again, I've never abused my scripted benzos (more than prescribed) or ever blacked out on them due to abuse. Did I still feel anxiety on scripted/RC benzos? Sure! But the point of using benzos medicinally is not to feel anxiety-free, it's just to take enough of the edge off that you can tackle life's problems with a normal level of anxiety, not a debilitating level of anxiety.

The zero-tolerance mindset towards pain and anxiety in the western world is what leads to people getting prescribed ridiculous dosages of benzos (you might disagree with me here, but anything over 2mg of xanax/klonopin is pretty ridiculous), and subsequently getting strung out on them. Even when I was scripted 2mg of klonopin for years, I rarely used more than 0.75-1mg a day, and that was still too much in terms of physical dependence.

I too just got prescribed Gabapentin for nerve pain. Are they really supposed to help in conjunction with benzos? I also get a regular Klonopin script, although I'm not physically dependent on it. The most I've taken at once is 30 mg (which is a lot, I know). And although I am interested in new benzos, some of what I've read about these RD benzos worry me a little.

I am a drug using juggernaut, but clonazolam is the only drug that had its way with me. I took around 2 or 3 yellow pellets and from then on blacked out and continually ate them, maybe 10-20 over the course of the night. Acted like an asshole at the dinner table, drove off in my car without a license and had it crashed and burnt out in bushland not far from my house, started an electrical fire from a lightpole going down.(i considered it a suicide attempt? crazy shit). It turned me into an arrogant, kamikaze soldier.

Luckily for me, thank fuck, the metabolites could not be found in the blood tests done by the po po, therefore no drug driving. I praise some higher power for that luck, cause that shit would of ruined my reputation completely by employers.

I always hear about people getting into car wrecks on this stuff and some are not so lucky and die. Thank God I don't drive or even have a license because it makes me impulsive and I imagine I would hop behind the wheel and do some major damage.

I finally got my hands on Gabapentin that are 600 mg a pill. They are excellent potentiators for benzos. I wish I had them earlier today, but I'm going to stagger. Take 600 mg every 30 minutes till I get to a certain point, then I will definitely feel the benzos for sure.

I'm prescribed lyrica (pregabalin), similar to gabapentin, for anxiety, 50 mg x 3 per day. Only once did I take significantly more of that and it just made me loopy lol. I haven't found that it potentiates the benzos much though.

I've considered myself someone with a very high tolerance for benzos (my partner will take 1 or 2 mg of clonazepam and feel perfect)... I take around 5 mg and I still want to redose pretty soon. I have only blacked out a couple times on benzos and not recently ever since I realized it was a problem and started cutting back.
Etizolam is my personal favourite. However it's the one that has caused me the most problems. It's just so carefree. And lovely. FML. Now I want it again. It's just nice recreationally. Because it doesn't make you tired. It just takes away all your anxiety and you can be the most social person in the world and happy about everything.
BUT I've had some problems where I just snap on etizolam and can become soooo crazy in a bad way. I think back on those moments and just cringe. But those are also the times that I'm redosing and not even counting my redoses so I have no clue how much I've taken cuz it's just like... you want to keep feeling that way.
So I just go more with clonazepam now mostly. Or Xanax. Only etizolam if I'm having a fun night IN and my partner moderates it for me.

I have only blacked out a couple times on benzos and not recently ever since I realized it was a problem and started cutting back.

Props, that takes a lot of balls and humility to come to that kind of realization. I'm pretty sure you're a woman but you know what I mean. :p

Taking 5mg clonazepam and wanting to redose is no bueno. :\

5 mg clonazepam is quite a large dose already. I would recommend you re-think your dosing regime, because coming off that would be some major hassle. But I guess you already know that...

I was shocked at how much I realized C-lam (and etiz, but c-lam is stronger) sky rockets your tolerance to Klonopin. Your regular dose of Klonopin will feel like you took nothing at all even after a reasonable break from using c-lam. That could be why that person is at 5 mg. Still better to stay at lower doses like you guys said.

300<mgs at once. I had a massive tolerance where I was taking 80<mgs daily and I wasn't getting high anymore, nor feeling anything at all. So I decided to go big. Nothing. Nothing happened at all. And this was pure ass clonazolam. First few doses had me blacked out and fucked up hardcore.

^ah your story sounds like mine at it's peak. I was up to about 70 ml of clonazolamabout 3 years ago. Now I don't consume 4-6 mg a day, which is up from 4-6 mg klonopin. However I finally shot myself in the leg and rocked the boat, had a chance to go to Colorado on basically a weedcation and went despite needing to refill my clonazepam about half way through. They were actually very good about it but when I got back my doctor was all sinister like I was trying to hide I was on suboxone and this was first wind he caught of it. ?.. Now I am a truly screwed spot, I have 3 more months to get off klonopin I have a very strong feeling, and as soon as those months are over no reason to test positive for benzos and will also be kicked of suboxone. Groovy w/d comin up. benzos I truly need, suboxone I can handle. Leaving me asking my psychiatrist if I come off suboxone can I stay on klonopin since he thinks it's such a deadly mix. But believe nothing is that easy and my attempts will probably be futile. *messed up I really really need benzos, sub I can get down a 16th pill a day pretty quick leaving me feeling not so bad about my usage. (I know 0 is much different but I don't plan to hit that #)

Last edited:
^ I'm kinda confused so are you saying you're going from taking klonopin daily to now having no klonopin at all? You can't go cold turkey off klonopin or you're risking seizure or death. You have to talk to your doc, he can wean you off with a low dose. You need to taper safely.

I tried someone else's suboxone one time and was nodding in the movie theatre. My breathing became very slow and worried me. That's definitely something that should not be mixed with klonopin, respiratory distress.

I forgot all about this thread, during my RC benzo phase years ago. Glad that's over and that I'm still alive.

50 ml in combi with 35 ml Flubromazolam - over the day, not as a single dose.

JJ

^ I'm kinda confused so are you saying you're going from taking klonopin daily to now having no klonopin at all? You can't go cold turkey off klonopin or you're risking seizure or death. You have to talk to your doc, he can wean you off with a low dose. You need to taper safely.

I tried someone else's suboxone one time and was nodding in the movie theatre. My breathing became very slow and worried me. That's definitely something that should not be mixed with klonopin, respiratory distress.

I forgot all about this thread, during my RC benzo phase years ago. Glad that's over and that I'm still alive.

glad your still alive too. Sorry if the post sounded like that, no I didnt go from klonopin to no klonopin, ive been trying to go from c-lam to back to my prescribed klonopin and find however low i get 3.5mg right now it is a tough switch. I guess that is my status report as well.