Completed Thanks! - A quick survey about cannabis to support Bluelight

Tronica

Executive Director
Staff member
Researchers from Wright State University (Ohio) have been collaborating with Bluelight (allowing staff to provide feedback on their questionnaire) and supporting Bluelight through a donation to the site.

Please support the following survey! (Almost) all of you should be eligible. :)

Official advertisement below:

Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine researchers, in collaboration with researchers from Columbia University and the University of Massachusetts, are conducting a survey on cannabis use trends.

This survey is open to all of the Bluelight community, including guest visitors.

To participate in this research study, you need to meet the following requirements:
1) Be 18 years of age or older;
2) Have used cannabis (any form) at least once in your lifetime.

The survey is anonymous - IP addresses will NOT be collected; no identifying information will be asked.
The survey is about 15 minutes long. (edit: actually it takes more like 5 minutes for most of you!)
The survey has been approved by the ethics committees at each participating university.

The survey has now closed. Thanks to everyone for their support! Results will be published on Bluelight when they are available.

View attachment COPY_OF_STUDY_INFORMATION_AND_CONSENT_PAGE_.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
I had trouble with question 5 and 9 and ending age question Would not accept my age inputs. Rejected even numbers and excepted odd adjustments.

Thanks for the feedback. Can you tell me more about the problems with question 5 & 9? And then I'll ask the researchers if they can address it?

Sure for the age questions my answers were even (14, 40 etc). When i answered these questions i was prompted to enter an applicable number or some such thing. When i altered the answers by one year thus making them odd the answers were accepted.

The researchers are looking into this problem but can't reproduce it themselves. Is anyone else having this issue?

Didn't experience any issues completing the survey fully. Age first smoked = 24 (even number) and current age = 27 (odd number)

Typical.. I do seem to encounter an inappropriately high incidence of unique issues.. damn it.. lol

Thanks everyone. Maybe it was just a glitch NSA!

Update: we have 211 completed responses.

Let's get it to 500 :)

We now have 276 responses. Nice work everyone. We'd still like to get to 500 though. :)

issues with mac osx browsers, but iphone and windows 10 work fine=D

Researchers from Wright State University (Ohio) have been collaborating with Bluelight (allowing staff to provide feedback on their questionnaire) and supporting Bluelight through a donation to the site.

Please support the following survey! (Almost) all of you should be eligible. :)

Official advertisement below:

Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine researchers, in collaboration with researchers from Columbia University and the University of Massachusetts, are conducting a survey on cannabis use trends.

This survey is open to all of the Bluelight community, including guest visitors.

To participate in this research study, you need to meet the following requirements:
1) Be 18 years of age or older;
2) Have used cannabis (any form) at least once in your lifetime.

The survey is anonymous - IP addresses will NOT be collected; no identifying information will be asked.
The survey is about 15 minutes long. (edit: actually it takes more like 5 minutes for most of you!)
The survey has been approved by the ethics committees at each participating university.

Please, use the buttons at the bottom of the survey page (NOT your browser’s ‘back’ and ‘forward’ buttons) to move through the survey.

Survey link

Sure for the age questions my answers were even (14, 40 etc). When i answered these questions i was prompted to enter an applicable number or some such thing. When i altered the answers by one year thus making them odd the answers were accepted.

my numbers were similar; 15 and 45 and it accepted them no problem. Strange that it doesn't like 14 and 40. :\

And done. Only problem was I had to consider effects on me vs. other people. Tried to be objective as possible; interesting questions.

Hi everyone. Over 800 completed responses have been registered for this survey so thanks to everyone who has responded. The survey will be up for only one more week so we'd love to hit 1000. If you haven't already completed it, please take 5 mins and check it out. :)