Completed Thanks! - A quick survey about cannabis to support Bluelight

Very interesting to partake in. I enjoyed how the questions were very nonjudgmental and how quick and easy the surgery was. Thanks!! ��

Thanks to everyone who contributed - we reached over 1000 eligible respondents so we are very pleased with this. Results will be made available here when complete!!

Am I the only one who thinks the dabs/wax/shatter designation, which seems to be the focus of the study, is entirely too general as multiple very different substances can all fall into that category?

Am I the only one who thinks the dabs/wax/shatter designation, which seems to be the focus of the study, is entirely too general as multiple very different substances can all fall into that category?

I'm not an expert in dabs/wax/shatter... it may be that there just hasn't been a lot of research at all in this space, so the nuances will be less clear to the researchers. Am curious as to your specific concern and whether shared by others here who are more experienced than I am?

Awesome!
Thanks for sharing this, it's great to see the results of a study questionnaire you've responded to :)

I hope that the positive results of this paper, get to the state of Ohio's government and the kind folks setting up the regulation and treatment of cannabis, for the medical and eventual legal recreational usage in the state. Their (technically legal) status of medical marijuana is in development, but any truthful, positive research will only help the medical community as a whole and raise positive public view of such a wonderful plant. The results came from many places, I'm guessing. I thought there would be a bit more medical related responses. I guess if you look at the big picture, any use is medical in one way or another. Great survey.

Last edited: