• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Howdy....recovering heroin addict

notfadeaway523

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. I've been reading posts on BL for years and have finally worked up enough courage to become a contributer. I am a week clean off dope...using zubsolv. I've been taking 8.7 a day...sometimes double that. Cravings for heroin have stopped...I've already saved money!! I was wondering....I have 6 pills left....will I experience wd symptoms when I stop taking zubsolv next week? I'm worried once they are gone I will have some uncomfortableness and will be too weak too avoid copping. I don't want to use again. I feel I'm on the right track

I am coming off pain pills. It sucks. I start methadone next week. Tell me.....Are u still clean.?

Hey Notfaded! Welcome and congratulations on your journey back to life! I am a long time opiate Heroin addict 16 months clean now I too am on Zubsolv, I started off taking one and a half of the 5.7mg Zubsolv per day, so I guess that's around what you are on now, but I currently started just taking half of a 5.7 Zubsolv every morning and I am feeling great.

I need to know more info specifics of how many days ago did you last use dope, how many days have you been taking the Zubsolv? If you aren't planning on staying on Zubsolv permanently you should have done a two week taper/titration and you would experience little to no withdrawal symptoms, but if you've been taking zubsolv long enough to become physically dependant on it, and you don't taper off properly you are gonna have a much longer and irritating withdrawal than that of a Heroin withdrawal. Let us know what's going on, if I were you I would think about staying solid on Buprenorphine or methadone maintenance for at least a year if you have had a bad addiction to dope.

Hi everyone. I've been reading posts on BL for years and have finally worked up enough courage to become a contributer. I am a week clean off dope...using zubsolv. I've been taking 8.7 a day...sometimes double that. Cravings for heroin have stopped...I've already saved money!! I was wondering....I have 6 pills left....will I experience wd symptoms when I stop taking zubsolv next week? I'm worried once they are gone I will have some uncomfortableness and will be too weak too avoid copping. I don't want to use again. I feel I'm on the right track

Hey there <3

Welcome to Bluelight Your post sounds positive. Well done on getting off Heroin. How are you finding the Subsolv I heard that it has a nice minty taste. It's relatively a new version of Buprenorphine type drug. That's ace news that you are not having cravings.

Evey