• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your preffered RC benzo + General info

ValiumTorenceSkyHi

Bluelighter
Hi fellow blue lighters ;) i have been doing some research and the past few months experimenting with Rc benzos! i have been addicted to benzos for years when i found out that you could legally buy them online i was fascinated lol! in my opinion they defo help with anxiety but theres still alot of things i dont know about them! like whats the effects on your body! what do vendors use to make the pellets? stuff like that if anybody has a bit of knowledge about these i would appreciate it! please feel free to educate me lol!

Also i live in the UK it actually amazes me how easy it is to get them now! for example i ordered 20 Diclazepam at about 4.30 yesterday and i got them today 10am (thats fast)

So far i have tried Diclazepam, Clonazolam, flubromazolam, Flubromazepam, Pryazolam and who could forgot Etizolam! i would just basiaclly like to hear people thoughts on them and also your favourite and why! + general info!

I would say Etizolam is my favorite just because thats marketed lol also so I can buy it in blisters intas and Etizez brands! the only downlfall its its very short acting! so works woners for anxiety/sleep but wares of quick! second is Diclazepam helps with anxiety and last long i like it and think its similar to valium which is my main bnenzo of chioce! Then Clonazolam! from what i remember its a strong benzo even with my high tolerence it floored me! Then Pryazolam then Flubromazolam then Flubromazopam!

So

1. Etizolam
2 Diclazepam
3.Clonazolam
4.Pryazolam
4.FlubromazoLAM
5.FlubromazoPAM

Appriciate people thoughts on this subject! And also i love/hate all benzos ever since i got that first Diazepam for anxiety was like a magic pill that made me feel normal! so really addictive!

Im reasonably new to bluelight if i have said anything wrong let me know. Also sorry about the quality of the post might not be fantasticlly worded lol!

Peace :)

I have been addicted to benzos for ehm, about 6-7 years and in all that time I never once tried an RC benzo, I'm content with the prescription ones and have never had a problem getting enough benzos to combat my anxiety and sometimes my insomnia.

Main reason I haven't/won't try RC benzos is because of the price. Scheduled benzo's are very cheap, xanax being the most expensive one AFAIK. So I never felt the need to go looking for benzos via another route than legally through my doctor. :)

Hi fellow blue lighters ;) i have been doing some research and the past few months experimenting with Rc benzos! i have been addicted to benzos for years when i found out that you could legally buy them online i was fascinated lol! in my opinion they defo help with anxiety but theres still alot of things i dont know about them! like whats the effects on your body! what do vendors use to make the pellets? stuff like that if anybody has a bit of knowledge about these i would appreciate it! please feel free to educate me lol!

Also i live in the UK it actually amazes me how easy it is to get them now! for example i ordered 20 Diclazepam at about 4.30 yesterday and i got them today 10am (thats fast)

So far i have tried Diclazepam, Clonazolam, flubromazolam, Flubromazepam, Pryazolam and who could forgot Etizolam! i would just basiaclly like to hear people thoughts on them and also your favourite and why! + general info!

I would say Etizolam is my favorite just because thats marketed lol also so I can buy it in blisters intas and Etizez brands! the only downlfall its its very short acting! so works woners for anxiety/sleep but wares of quick! second is Diclazepam helps with anxiety and last long i like it and think its similar to valium which is my main bnenzo of chioce! Then Clonazolam! from what i remember its a strong benzo even with my high tolerence it floored me! Then Pryazolam then Flubromazolam then Flubromazopam!

So

1. Etizolam
2 Diclazepam
3.Clonazolam
4.Pryazolam
4.FlubromazoLAM
5.FlubromazoPAM

Appriciate people thoughts on this subject! And also i love/hate all benzos ever since i got that first Diazepam for anxiety was like a magic pill that made me feel normal! so really addictive!

Im reasonably new to bluelight if i have said anything wrong let me know. Also sorry about the quality of the post might not be fantasticlly worded lol!

Peace :)
Yeah, by now these substances should be banned under the PSYCHOACTIVE SUBSTANCES BILL 2016. Which has now been delayed until???? It may take a while to ammend it, or it may get put onto the statute books sooner rather than later.. Or by tiny chance it will get diluted and/or 'kicked into the long grass' Who knows?? Anyway, we should try to make the most if it while we can.

Does anybody else notice greatly reduced effects when using prescribed/mainstream Benzos? Compard to the RC Benzos

I find it hard to rate Benzos nowadays - especially the RC Benzos.. I've tried around 25 varities of Benzos in total....

Anyway here we go...
RC Benzos first (Although, technically some of these are not new)

1. Clonazolam (0.5 MG Yellow pellets) - THE KING RC Benzo IMO/IME
2. Etizolam (When I have little-zero tolerance)
3. FlubromazoLAM
4. Norflurazepam
5. Flubromazepam

Out of the newish RC Benzo crew I've also tried -

Diclazepam - Not recreational, but good for holding me over and/or tapering if needs be. Although I've heard quite a few reports that Diclazepam can cause/exacerbate Depressive symptoms. (I am aware that the same can be said about almost all Benzos to some degree..

Nifoxipam - Still undecided. What do you guys think?

Pyrazolam - Waiting for a time to try this when I know my social anxiety is going to be through the roof! So I can properly gauge it's renowned Social Anxiety destroying properties.

Meclonazepam - Jury is still out on this one. Although signs not promising at 24mg. I even gave my friend who has little-no tolerance and 12mg of this one night and he hardly felt it.

Yet this is the same friend (With little-no tolerance) who missed a day off work after giving him 1 x 0.5mg Yellow Clonazolam pellets the night before. And another time he done the same thing after taking 1mg (2 x 0.5mg) Pink FlubromazoLAM pellets the night before work and then couldn't make it to work the next day. I did warn him they were strong! =D

Metizolam - ???? Can't even remember if I've researched this or not.

Moonlight - free gift from a well known UK vendor. Not tried it yet What does it contain?

Phenzepam - I tired years ago and thought it was crap so never went back.

Can't think of anymore RC Benzos off the top of my head,,

1. flam - best rc benzo I've had so far. but you need some tolerance for it to shine

2. clam - it has the nice feeling that all nitro benzos have, but is too lacking as a hypnotic

3. nifoxipam / fpam /norflurazepam

4. nlam

5. never got the fuss about etizolam as it is a bit weak/too short and other than being the first widespread rc benzo that was mostly sold in pill for and avoided the issues from phenazepam doesn't make it good

6. metizolam - a weaker and slightly longer lasting more expensive etizolam + I really dislike the vendor who had it first

7. meclonazešpam - another waste of money, not really worth it's price

8. deschloroetizolam - if the it came in 25 and 50mg pills for the same price as the 6 and 12mg one I might change my mind..... how they chose this over fluoroetizolam is a mystery to me

9. diclazepam - reminds me of lorazepam, another weak and shitty benzo for me

pyrazolam is something I wont rate as it has none of the standard benzo effects

haven't tried 3-oh-phenazepam, adinazolam, nitemazepam, fonazepam, cloniprazepam, flunitrazolam (but just looking at it makes me drool and I'm pretty sure it'll be no 1 once I try it) and phenazepam was too long ago

1. Etizolam - The euphoria is awesome, it's cheap, and easy to find. The short duration can lead to compulsive dosing, though.

2. Diclazepam - It's not really recreational, but it's great for the odd days when my anxiety is getting the best of me

3. Clonazolam - Very recreational, and works well as a knockout pill/landing gear.

4. Nifoxipam - It's not bad, just very subtle. Mixed with Diclazepam it's pretty nice

5. 3-HO-Phenazpam - I had a vial of this sitting around, and just recently tried it out. It's pretty sedating, with mild mental effects at 1mg. I've heard it has a very steep dose-response curve, so tread lightly if you come across any.

6. Flubromazolam - I originally got a few pellets of this in exchange for a review. I'm struggling to remember what I disliked about it (I think the rapid tolerance and amnesia scared me), but I don't remember being fond of it.

Also, a vendor told me he may stock bromazolam in the future. Does anyone think it would be worth purchasing?

Last edited:
Flunitrazolam was (it's nowhere to be found right now, at least on the clearnet) good depending on the batch and/or who made it. Just a hint, the white with yellow pacmans on them were the best by far, tasted like ass like chewing a Xanax did, the first batches of pills were like this too, but then it became really lame at the end with the 0.6mg white tablets anyway. After I bought those, it disappeared and everyone replaced it with norflurazepam, which is a lot better, 15 active metabolites and itself is active, lasts all day and up to bed time, 10mg is all one needs. I never got to try 3-HO-phenazepam, adinazolam and nitemazepam yet, mostly because the places offering it are not very respected in the RC community, well, the 2 latter ones, 3-ho-phenazepam was available from several respectable stores, I don't know if it's around still. These days it's c-lam and cloniprazepam if you want something very strong, cloniprazepam had a short presence, but what is sold now in powder is just as good, the dosage of the original gelcaps was too low (2.5mg), they were being cautious...it turns into 1,5-methyl-clonazepam which is stronger then clonazepam and then turns into clonazepam. I wish the only way to get it wasn't powder though, I never ordered more than a small 50mg sample (7-10mg is a dose that will be very calming to anybody, tolerance or not). 5mg is the base dose I would venture to say. It's sad not enough places picked it up.

Flunitrazolam was (it's nowhere to be found right now, at least on the clearnet) good depending on the batch and/or who made it. Just a hint, the white with yellow pacmans on them were the best by far, tasted like ass like chewing a Xanax did, the first batches of pills were like this too, but then it became really lame at the end with the 0.6mg white tablets anyway. After I bought those, it disappeared and everyone replaced it with norflurazepam, which is a lot better, 15 active metabolites and itself is active, lasts all day and up to bed time, 10mg is all one needs. I never got to try 3-HO-phenazepam, adinazolam and nitemazepam yet, mostly because the places offering it are not very respected in the RC community, well, the 2 latter ones, 3-ho-phenazepam was available from several respectable stores, I don't know if it's around still. These days it's c-lam and cloniprazepam if you want something very strong, cloniprazepam had a short presence, but what is sold now in powder is just as good, the dosage of the original gelcaps was too low (2.5mg), they were being cautious...it turns into 1,5-methyl-clonazepam which is stronger then clonazepam and then turns into clonazepam. I wish the only way to get it wasn't powder though, I never ordered more than a small 50mg sample (7-10mg is a dose that will be very calming to anybody, tolerance or not). 5mg is the base dose I would venture to say. It's sad not enough places picked it up.

How was the high with Nitemazepam and Flunitrazolam? I've seen both available lately, but I don't believe either seller ship to my country

Don't worry, you didn't miss anything with 3-HO-Phenazepam. I was really disappointed, especially since I normally love the heavy hitter benzos

Number 1) Deschloroetizolam

Number 2) Etizolam

Have extensive experience with both.....the de-chlorinated analog is slightly better. Half the potency, double the duration and profound euphoria :) . Etizolam I use volumetric dosing 100mg per 100ml PG USP with dropper. Deschloro I use micro scoops usually 2mg-4mg dose, with 4mg able to endure euphoria.

Hi Fellow Bluelighters--I'm new to the forum, but wanted to share some of my experience with research benzos. Clonazolam is probably my favorite. It's not a controlled substance in the US and I usually order it once a month from a reputable distributor. It is great for my social anxiety, borderline panic-attacks and insomnia. The problem is that my body quickly adapts to the drug, even after using it for 3-4 days, at 1-2 mg doses. So if I use it for a week, I have experienced rebound insomnia that lasts 7-10 days, sometimes longer. When I am able to sleep, I have crazy dreams, borderline nightmares. Anybody else have issues like that?
That's been my experience with all benzos, not just clonazolam. So I really try to avoid taking any benzo longer than 5 days consecutively because of the physical addiction factor. And there's a fine line between feeling great on clonaz and having a blackout, with amnesia. Because it's taken in 1 mg doses, if I take more than 2 mg in a dose, I'll have trouble remembering what I did the next day. I only take it while at home, when I'm comfortable not having to go out for 1-2 days. When it wears off, then I'll drive. When I first took it, I took 5 mg or so (stupid, I know) and friends saw me acting strange, talking incoherently, and took me to the ER (which I don't remember at all)...so for all that, my experience has taught me to take LOW doses...and I have a tendency to escalate and take more of clonaz, I keep a journal, writing down the time & dosage in my journal. I wasn't thrilled with Etizolam, I found it extremely weak and short acting. The flub--zams to me were the worst. When I took the liquid form, I found that I couldn't speak without stuttering...it was weird. And I was scheduled to do a lecture presentation and had to cancel. It's the only RC benzo I've taken that ever affected my speech to where I COULD not speak! Anyway, thanks for letting me share--I'd be interested in hearing others' experiences with these RC's--and thanks for allowing me to be part of your community.

Etizolam is my favorite. Very nice.
Clonazolam is just so strong, memory will be gone lol. But sometimes that's great too.