• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mixing meth with suboxone

pnysher

Greenlighter
has anyone else ever experienced this.... yesterday SWIM had been using smoking meth only like a 20 worth. My puppy gave swim one suboxone tab claiming would help sleep later. 30 mins after taking it swim begam feeling strange. Having hallucinations and out of no where severe worst headache ever had came on without warning. Swims was sweaty and began to hallucinate. swim knows thats not uncommon but swim had only been up not even a full day so was little early for that. Swim also had trouble swallowing and felt like was going to pass out. prior to swim taking that one sub he/she had no issues. Anyone else expereinced this

What's your experience with opiates/oids? Not to lecture or give trivial advice but it's always best to do your research first. 8mg sub to someone with no or little tolerance can be waaay to much. Not to mention whenever you mix substances it's always best and s rule of thumb to do smaller doses then you normally would f it was being taken alone.

To answer your questions- I've never gotten bad headaches from sub although many ppl have reported this. Sweating is a common side affect from opiates, when I am on opiates, particularly at higher dosages, I often get warm and eventually will sweat. Also, if you had taken any other opiates earlier that day you could have been experiencing some level of precipitated withdrawal which could explain some or all of your negative effects.

has anyone else ever experienced this.... yesterday SWIM had been using smoking meth only like a 20 worth. My puppy gave swim one suboxone tab claiming would help sleep later. 30 mins after taking it swim begam feeling strange. Having hallucinations and out of no where severe worst headache ever had came on without warning. Swims was sweaty and began to hallucinate. swim knows thats not uncommon but swim had only been up not even a full day so was little early for that. Swim also had trouble swallowing and felt like was going to pass out. prior to swim taking that one sub he/she had no issues. Anyone else expereinced this

My pet snake was also a meth user for a long time, usually via IV and he keeps it occasional and dosemt take more than 1 good dose a day to prevent extra brain, cardiovascular,CNS damage. The only opiates/opioids he ever mixed with his crystal was black tar heroin, dilaudid, and hydrocodone, he hasnt tryed it with subs, so he dosent have EXACT experience with the combo but many closely related to it. With that being said, did you hold it under your tounge or swallow it? And how many mgs was it? Size? Shape? Color? Any markings on it like numbers and letters? The reason i ask for all this information is because if your friend that you got the sub from dosent have a prescription for it, that means he got if from another source which means it could have been a home made pill of random stuff and told your friend it was subs. If they are for sure real, how often do you use opiates and when was the last time and at what dose? If you had no tollerance to opiates and havnt touched them in in over a month, if what you took was an 8 mg subutex, im suprised you havent passed out already or havent gone into resperatory arrest. People with no tollerance will get pretty damn high from 1/4 of the pill which is only 2mgs meaning there is 4 doses per pill if you have no tollerance. If you notice it becomes really hard to breathe and your chest feels heavy like you have sand around your body or really feel like you will pass out or anything that is scary or too uncomfortable to deal with espessually in the chest region, call 911 and tell them you found a pill that you thought was asprin (you should tell them the truth so they know how to treat you properly but a lot of peope wont do that for whatever reasons they have) and now you cant breathe, paramedics will show up, assess you, ask you how you feel, what the pill looked like, take blood pressure and take you to the hospital, if you lied about the pills origin and identity, they will draw blood and possably a urinalysis to see recent drugs taken and dose taken, then they treat you accordingly. Now that thats out of the way, if it was a real subutex and you are in a psychedellic state, its probably from the fact that meth is highly psychoactive and can cause insane hallucinations and manifestations by its self with big enough doses, coupling that with a ludicrous amount of subutex (if you have no tollerance) is causing your body to release very large amounts of serotonin, a lot of dopamine, nor-epinephrine, nor-adenaline among many other neuro-chemicals in amounts your brain isnt able to process or even understand whats happening and the hallucinations could just be your brain trying to make sense of the extreme activity thats happening so it fills in the blanks basically with what it can. The sick feelings you have are more than likely due to a way to powerfull dose and your body is treating its self like it has been poisoned (it technically has) so its trying to rid its self in any way possible by sweating, possable liquid stool, frequent urination, vomiting, similar to when you get food poisoning or the flu virus. your dizzyness and faintness is more than likely from fast pulse and high blood pressure, so stay calm, deep, slow breaths try to lower the heart rate, if it wont happen, call 911.

My pet snake was also a meth user for a long time, usually via IV and he keeps it occasional and dosemt take more than 1 good dose a day to prevent extra brain, cardiovascular,CNS damage. The only opiates/opioids he ever mixed with his crystal was black tar heroin, dilaudid, and hydrocodone, he hasnt tryed it with subs, so he dosent have EXACT experience with the combo but many closely related to it. With that being said, did you hold it under your tounge or swallow it? And how many mgs was it? Size? Shape? Color? Any markings on it like numbers and letters? The reason i ask for all this information is because if your friend that you got the sub from dosent have a prescription for it, that means he got if from another source which means it could have been a home made pill of random stuff and told your friend it was subs. If they are for sure real, how often do you use opiates and when was the last time and at what dose? If you had no tollerance to opiates and havnt touched them in in over a month, if what you took was an 8 mg subutex, im suprised you havent passed out already or havent gone into resperatory arrest. People with no tollerance will get pretty damn high from 1/4 of the pill which is only 2mgs meaning there is 4 doses per pill if you have no tollerance. If you notice it becomes really hard to breathe and your chest feels heavy like you have sand around your body or really feel like you will pass out or anything that is scary or too uncomfortable to deal with espessually in the chest region, call 911 and tell them you found a pill that you thought was asprin (you should tell them the truth so they know how to treat you properly but a lot of peope wont do that for whatever reasons they have) and now you cant breathe, paramedics will show up, assess you, ask you how you feel, what the pill looked like, take blood pressure and take you to the hospital, if you lied about the pills origin and identity, they will draw blood and possably a urinalysis to see recent drugs taken and dose taken, then they treat you accordingly. Now that thats out of the way, if it was a real subutex and you are in a psychedellic state, its probably from the fact that meth is highly psychoactive and can cause insane hallucinations and manifestations by its self with big enough doses, coupling that with a ludicrous amount of subutex (if you have no tollerance) is causing your body to release very large amounts of serotonin, a lot of dopamine, nor-epinephrine, nor-adenaline among many other neuro-chemicals in amounts your brain isnt able to process or even understand whats happening and the hallucinations could just be your brain trying to make sense of the extreme activity thats happening so it fills in the blanks basically with what it can. The sick feelings you have are more than likely due to a way to powerfull dose and your body is treating its self like it has been poisoned (it technically has) so its trying to rid its self in any way possible by sweating, possable liquid stool, frequent urination, vomiting, similar to when you get food poisoning or the flu virus. your dizzyness and faintness is more than likely from fast pulse and high blood pressure, so stay calm, deep, slow breaths try to lower the heart rate, if it wont happen, call 911.
Your pet snake hehe

Woops, missread the original post, i though this was a question pertaining to a current situation. Either way, the possible causes are still valid, you just dont have to worry about calling 911 haha. If i were in your shoes and this happened to me, i myself would take a break from all drugs and alcohol for a few week because meth alone causes some pretty serious damage and the only reason you would trip like that that i can think of is your brain being flooded with chemicals and information it couldnt handle which would be very stressfull on it. But thats just me, you can do as you please obviously lol

yes sir lol, hes a crazy little fucker

I love the creativity with the 'pet snake' thing, hehe :sus: But, I'll save both of you before the mods get after you. We do the first person thing here on BL, no meth-head snakes or SWIMming, LOL. Good one tho.

I love the creativity with the 'pet snake' thing, hehe :sus: But, I'll save both of you before the mods get after you. We do the first person thing here on BL, no meth-head snakes or SWIMming, LOL. Good one tho.

You know, i thought i had read that in a post somewhere but i couldnt remember if i read it on bluelight or another website, thanks for the heads up.

Bupe is a lot stronger than most people that have no opiate experience realize. I would just hang onto the sub next time and only take a tiny piece of it.

Yes I have experienced the exact same thing. I did 8mg suboxone and a couple hours later I did about 30 bucks worth of meth. first came the headache, then the cold sweats right onto minor hallucinations followed by vomiting, not a nice relieving feel good puke but a deep down in your gut dry heaving type vomiting. It was not enjoyable and it was the first time I ever experienced these symptoms so suddenly. It was all over in about 30 minutes. I’ve heard cotton fever being described in this way and seeing how I’m an IV user and I used regular cotton (as aposed to fiber glass cotton from a cigarette filter) I can’t rule out the possibility that i injected naturally occurring bacteria found on most cotton.
however, I don’t reuse cottons and I’ve been using regular cotton for a while now with no issues. I believe it was the combination of the two substances. Maybe I just did too much in the wrong order at the wrong time and it just didn’t agree with my physiology. I’m interested to hear if other people have had a similar experience.

Last edited: