• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Listening To? XXVIII - Foolsgold Will Be Forever Embedded in Our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some funky breakbeat/house essential mix live!
Superfunk - Endless Street (DJ T Edit) Superfunk

Im listening to anything but the rubbish going on here over the last 24 / 48 /72 / 144 hours +. Everyone wishes you were still with us FG, but believe it mate - you wouldn't miss Bluelight at the moment.

Im listening to anything but the rubbish going on here over the last 24 / 48 /72 / 144 hours +. Everyone wishes you were still with us FG, but believe it mate - you wouldn't miss Bluelight at the moment.

Awh sorry, stee <3 miss you, foolsy not the same without you.

(Edit: Avril song

http://youtu.be/VT1-sitWRtY Avril Lavigne
RIP Foolsy <3

Evey

Last edited:
I've got Chase and Status: No More Idols on, which is pretty cheesy I know, but I like it :)

I've got Chase and Status: No More Idols on, which is pretty cheesy I know, but I like it :)

Its a class album. I have a pathetic obsession with the rave / club scene so nauturally Ive been following their productions since their first commercial single releases on Ram and Renegade hardware back in 2005. I love all their albums as they are all so different - 'No more Idols' is fantastic from the rock star aspirations of Saul Milton to the pure hardcore rave sounds of @Hocus Pocus'. Its not cheesy, it just crosses over well due the the rock and roll sensibilities of some of the tracks. 'Brand New Machine' is just as good but is completely different.

Its a class album. I have a pathetic obsession with the rave / club scene so nauturally Ive been following their productions since their first commercial single releases on Ram and Renegade hardware back in 2005. I love all their albums as they are all so different - 'No more Idols' is fantastic from the rock star aspirations of Saul Milton to the pure hardcore rave sounds of @Hocus Pocus'. Its not cheesy, it just crosses over well due the the rock and roll sensibilities of some of the tracks. 'Brand New Machine' is just as good but is completely different.

I haven't actually listened to the new album (which I guess I can't call new anymore by now) in case they ruined everything. May give it a go this week if you reckon it's a safe bet though. Love the first album too, "Pieces" was a proper anthem of mine at the time, and there's a few tracks on there that my DJ friend was slipping into his dubstep sets at the time so it started to get me to understand the connections and steer me towards that genre too. Such a versatile album.

I remember there being an uproar when they headlined a stage at Download a few years back but they totally smashed it, so I get the rockstar connotations too. Most of my dnb loving friends came from metal-head backgrounds anyway so it's not too much of a stretch of the imagination.

Always happy to hear someone has an obsession with the rave scene, but take offence when they think it's pathetic... Ravers unite! :D

PLUR man, feel like I owe you an apology for using you as bait in an argument the other day, sorry about that :( No hard feelings I hope <3

Status
Not open for further replies.