• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New to Bluelight and also having problems

mars32

Greenlighter
Hi I am Mars32, glad to be part of Bluelight. I am having trouble though (not with the site) but I ordered from a very realize source and he turned out reliable, tracking number, constant communications, the whole 9 yards. I also did my research on the brands I was ordering which was Ksalol Galenikka alprazolam 1 mg, and Galenika Rivotril 2mg. Everywhere I read I was told this stuff was practically the best. I figured when I got them 4 mg of the alp and 6 mg of the Rivotril would make me feel something. I felt nothing. I took it on an empty stomach as well. Through out the day I kept taking and ended up taking 20 (40mg) of the Rivotril and 17 mg of the Ksalol. That is an insane amount and I felt nothing. I looked up pictures and everything is legit, I still trust the guy, he actually refunded all my money and said that this hasn't happened to anyone else. I shouldn't have that much of a benzo tolerance, about 2 wks ago I really abused xanax and valium, but nothing since then. I am wondering if anyone has trouble with these brands. I have been ripped off thousands before, but really feel this vendor is reputable and only has great reviews on Drug Buyers Guide. Tomorrow will be my third day having them and I have 13 left which won't do anything anyway. I wanted this because I had a flesh eating bacterial infection and had 5 surgeries and my last is on Thursday so I was so glad to have them, not it is too late obviously to get more because I will be bed ridden for 3 weeks and my parents check the mail and know what to look for. So I need to wait till I can at least walk to order more. My mistake was telling the doc that I was an alcoholic because now he won't give me pain killers even though I have had over 100 stitches on my leg and now the skin on my knee is open and you can see bone when they unwrap it to clean it, and no pain killers! Anyway, I have heard these brands are the best is anyone going through what I am? Thanks! Mars

Welcome to blue light Mars....I feel for u with the flesheating bacteria. That is similar to a Brown recluse spider bite...I have had five over last few years...along with the MRSA STAPH which is only treatable w iv antibiotics.....
And u are right u shouldn't have told the Dr that u are an alcoholic....once you get branded as either an alcoholic, it will b hard to get a scrip for anything worth anything .....

Hi,

I'm so sorry about the pain you must be in. Just because you drink is no reason to cause you to have to endure such pain!!! I hope you heal soon!!! Sorry, I can't help with your question. I did want you to know someone has compassion for you & I wish you all the best!!! :)

Good luck on your search!!!

Take care!!

Hi and welcome to Bluelight :)

I'm sorry but we cannot discuss sources here, there are other forums for that.
Also my advice would be to not order any more benzos, they're dangerous stuff and withdrawals from them are pure agony.

I don't know if you're self-medicating but if you just want to have some fun there are much better drugs out there.
Cheers and good luck.

Don't wanna have fun.....just to sleep, recently come off Subutex after 20year heroin addict