• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Christian but I have always loved the metaphor of Easter and the teachings of Jesus. To me, Easter is about rebirth, the same way that all that came before Christianity celebrated the rebirth of spring. Life is so full of rebirths. And Easter is the celebration of the belief of the soul.

Happy day after Easter!:)<3 What are your birthday plans, Cocaine_brain?

i did many shit shower shavish behavior and kinda feel sad. cuz I don't wana go not work..

I am sick today but it was great not having to work during a weekday.
A very welcome break. Back to the routine first thing tomorrow. :)

Today may not have been perfect but when I got home both of my dogs were ecstatic to see me and my snakes were waiting patiently for their next meal, any day I come home to all of my animals (aka my reasons for living) safe and sound and happy to see me is a good day in my book.

Snakes and dogs! :)

I always love that time of the day I get home. My dog always reacts like I've been away for years.
There's this unconditional love this little animals have for us like we are the most special and important human being ever, regardless of who we are, they accept us entirely. :)

Had a foundational insight into how I'm going to keep myself from going totally insane this summer waiting for grad school to begin =D

Time heals almost everything. But life continues throwing us more challenging issues so that we keep moving, hopefully forward.

I realized that some of us haven't given up, despite of all problems and temptations. Today I looked up my notes and I could clearly see that the past two years are way behind me. I'm not feeling as perfect as I had expected but always improving.

Like NSA mentioned above some days are better than others. That's good enough for me!

Much peace to everyone! :)

That's great herby! ^ I miss having best friends.

Not a fan of Facebook, not as much as most of colleagues but I am fine with a couple of friends and people I meet here. <3

Great thread idea, wish I knew about this sooner :)

Ok, something positive/god things happen every day....

I'm realizing how strong I am. Again. Used to know and apply this regularly. Got completely beat down by life. Am finally recognizing just how strong and capable I am again. :)

Saw some pretty little sparrows being sparrows doing sparrow things earlier lol. I really love watching them. They're just so tiny and cute and pretty. I think they're very underrated in beauty as far as birds go. I just think they're the sweetest little things :) I love watching them and it made me smile :)

Peace.

AbetterWay; Great to hear the sound of your words, so optimistic and strong. :)

What a fine weekend!

Discovered a sad fact about my personality. It's sad that it's a sad fact, but discovering something about yourself is at least a good thing.

Thank you, Erikmen :)

Loved your post about dogs always being happy to see you, any pet really :)

I love my dog so much!

Hope you're well. Peace.

Yes, me too! Great isn't it? :)

Loved your post about dogs always being happy to see you, any pet really :)

I love my dog so much!

Hope you're well. Peace.

Thank you AbetterWay! :)

Unconditional love, always welcoming us!
I haven't remembered life without them, always around since my early days.

Much peace.

Last edited:
I have a small succulent plant that I received as an anonymous gift from someone through my Amazon wishlist shortly after a friend of mine passed away, I named it after that friend and swore to do my best to keep it alive in his honor.

I'm aware this all sounds depressing but this is actually a good part of my day because I'm normally terrible with plants but I just noticed this morning that this one is not only healthy but actively growing!!

Called for a dental appointment this morning and someone had canceled for this afternoon:)

I have a small succulent plant that I received as an anonymous gift from someone through my Amazon wishlist shortly after a friend of mine passed away, I named it after that friend and swore to do my best to keep it alive in his honor.

I'm aware this all sounds depressing but this is actually a good part of my day because I'm normally terrible with plants but I just noticed this morning that this one is not only healthy but actively growing!!

(((<3))). Succulents are pretty easy--just don't over-water.

Status
Not open for further replies.