• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke with a life long friend from High School and even though she's married now she would still give me a kidney if I needed it. Even her husband is cool with us staying close, considering we once had an amatory relationship a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Had a great working lunch. It's good to do something different sometimes.

Lokking forward for this work trip. Hopefully things will get back to normal.

Finalized my reservations for a vacation with 5 good friends in Las Vegas for a week. It's still a month away but reserving the rooms makes it seem more imminent. I'm a bit old now to be taking X and seeing Cirque du Soleil, but I'm positive I will have a great time with friends that I haven't seen in almost a year. Having something fun on the horizon seems to be a great motivator.

Las Vegas with five friends! Sounds like a lot of fun!
Never too old for Cirque du Soleil. ;)

Last edited:
Las Vegas with five friends! Sounds like a lot of fun!
Never too old for Cirque du Soleil. ;)

Ok maybe not Cirque du Soleil. But at Club Hakkasan ,XS or Light I don't think I could dance all night like I did a decade ago. But at least I got to see DJ AM at Rain before he died back in 09'. He was the highest paid DJ ever and his story of addiction was epic.If you have access to the showtime network it's available on demand and worth watching. After 11 years sober he relapsed and died from crack, oxy and a ton of benzos. He was the guy who survived a jet crash with Travis Barker. Crazy story.

^ Crazy story indeed.

Just happy to rest today. Will be going for lunch with my family.

^Bon apetit!:)

Erikmen are your kids trilingual?

I woke up dreaming in Spanish this morning. I'm sure since it was manufactured by my brain it was still Spanglish to be honest but who knows? Maybe my subconscious mind is actually fluent? Damn lot of good that does me.=D

Took an infuriating situation and instead of letting it fester, used it as motivation to reconnect with a few local friends that have drifted away recently and put forth some extra effort to reform the bond we once shared.

Lemons into Lemonade.

Hanging with my 92 year old grandmother and family for an early Easter dinner.. Changed out her doorbell.. Listening to big band music.. Got me feeling good and in a good mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.